JFL if you are ethnics and still in Norway

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

Brutal buddy boyos my arab friends, curry friends and Black friends and I got open racism everyday.

Brutal apartment only renting out for foids not for men lmao.

Brutal good luck finding a job without a Nordic last name.

Brutal if your coloring is not shade 1

@emeraldglass @Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, truthhurts, Amnesia and 5 others
Alot of ethnics should be glad to live in Germany France Italy instead

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
To be honest I don't really experience racism from white people. It's just some brown muzzies who are that way. Perhaps Germanic people are nicer than others.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 2 others
To be honest I don't really experience racism from white people. It's just some brown muzzies who are that way. Perhaps Germanic people are nicer than others.
It's a foid, probably feminist who made the reddit post. Idk why anyone took the reddit post seriously at first hand

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Gengar
It's a foid, probably feminist who made the reddit post. Idk why anyone took the reddit post seriously at first hand
Yeah it didn't even get any updoots either. :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
True Arab niggas are really racist to u guys :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, truthhurts, GigaStacySexual and 1 other person
True Arab niggas are really racist to u guys :feelswhy::feelswhy:
It's only some nafris, all the actual arabs I've met irl have been cool. I'm talking Palestinians and Syrians.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, truthhurts and irkkedmulatto
I only ever experienced racism from other shitskin. A shitskins biggest enemy is always another shitkskin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, greywind, Poopless One and 5 others
i am Slavic and I experience severe racism from white people, brown people, all other people.

brutal slavpill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maximum cope31, emeraldglass and Gengar
i am Slavic and I experience severe racism from white people, brown people, all other people.

brutal slavpill
Not from me, I like Slavic bhais. :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Not from me, I like Slavic bhais. :Comfy:
Thank you bhai.

bWVkaWEvcHJvZC8yNjczNDExLmpwZz9zdj0yMDE5LTA3LTA3JnN0PTIwMjAtMDUtMDFUMTYlM0EyMCUzQTUyWiZzZT0yMDQwLTA1LTAxVDE2JTNBMjAlM0E1Mlomc3I9YiZzcD1yJnNpZz14dEl1dnZFWUpuVlJTZG9SeWp0Y1N6cHA4cnMzR2JXZVZwQlMlMkJEOWJsSWclM0Q=

Say hi to me when you see me on the streets :feelsgood:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: maximum cope31 and Gengar
especially if we know that women over interpret everything wro ng and too deep

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and Gengar
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I only ever experienced racism from other shitskin. A shitskins biggest enemy is always another shitkskin.
"I'm a Southern European woman and thus pretty "dark" for Norwegian standards. In summer I tan and the stares I get just multiply when I'm out with my Norwegian boyfriend."

Don't norwegians actually like and wish to be tan lol

• +1
Reactions: greywind, truthhurts, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
"I'm a Southern European woman and thus pretty "dark" for Norwegian standards. In summer I tan and the stares I get just multiply when I'm out with my Norwegian boyfriend."

I honestly don't know. They're Nordic, so I am not familiar with Norwegian beauty standards. I do know that Germanic women do like tanned skin.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

She must be some schizo darkMoroccan whore thinking she is med or something

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air

When nords tan they turn gold and literally glow. They dont turn brown

Sdewwe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, greywind, Nirvana and 2 others

When nords tan they turn gold and literally glow. They dont turn brown

View attachment 3242905View attachment 3242906
Some Northern Europeans when they tan turns orange because of moderate amounts of melanosomes in their skin

2757898 images   2022 02 21T161957180
2957656 images   2022 06 26T151126153
2957655 images   2022 06 26T151200579

While southern Euro skin turns brown with slight yellow hues because melnosomes are larger and more numerous so they turn brown when they tan.

2757900 images   2022 02 21T162211108

But many northern europeans often completely lack melanosomes to tan properly skin just burns and they turn into red tomatoes. This is what you call the signature red round british face

Images   2024 10 17T191825000
Images   2024 10 17T191919956
Images   2024 10 17T192010701

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana and NZb6Air
I will say hi to you if I see you. :feelsokman: But I am not near your city. :feelswhy:
You are welcome to my birthday party next year

Slavparty

This year was comfy :Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: maximum cope31 and Gengar
Brutal

My dad is scottish grey eyes with a viking surname and they were still racist ot him when he worked in norway

:lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Brutal

My dad is scottish grey eyes with a viking surname and they were still racist ot him when he worked in norway

:lul:
Yeah it is over if you dont have the exact germanic phenotype

• JFL
Reactions: rory4579