JFL if you arent thailandmaxxing

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Girls in thailand = Mostly submissive and attempting to be a good wife. Girls here will be more shy and respectful.
Girls in the west = Fucking chads left and right and trying to be a good man (feminism). They are loud mouth aggressive bitches and hostile to anyone that isn't a chad.
Western culture is awful but as i'm currently invested in plenty of stocks (currently CoreCivic stocks among plenty of others). I'm currently moneymaxxing and i will be moving to thailand in 5 years to enjoy the good life as a billionaire chad. I will probably end up selling my mercedez as it would probably end up being vandalized and broken into. Also most people in Thailand use trains above cars so owning a car isn't necessarily as important in as for example the US. It's not as much of a status thing. So my current plan is to bankmaxx, stockmaxx, moneymaxx and become even more rich then live the rest of my life in a beautiful country like Thailand where i will be regarded as gigachad. Over for you if you are not thailand maxxing. The girls there are also way hotter, they are short with tiny frames and great personalitiez as opposed to the bitches you will come across in the US that likes to compete with men for power and status. JFL if you are not thailandmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel, Krezo, xz90 and 1 other person
fucking lol

Girls in thailand = Mostly submissive and attempting to be a good wife.

lol if you think hypergamy isn't running rampant in Thailand too

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Extra Chromosome and kobecel
Betabuxxing a gook whore is not appealing to me.

Also cope if you think eastern whores are any different from western whores. Both are leeches that will suck everything out of you until you have nothing more to offer.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, kobecel, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Betabuxxing a gook whore is not appealing to me.

Also cope if you think eastern whores are any different from western whores. Both are leeches that will suck everything out of you until you have nothing more to offer.
Asian girls are underrated tbh, im attracted to their small feminine bodies and tiny frames and cute faces. I will plunge my dick into their tight vaginas sooner or later. @Time Travel

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel and Time Travel
over for thailand man, even east asian people looking for lower status country women (thailand, vietnam, etc) to marry...
its truly over for them.....:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Very legit. Asian girls mog western

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, Krezo and Sc22
Personality wise, lookswise, bodywise, cutewise. They have small bodies, tiny frames and cute faces i cant wait to man handle those creatures with my big throbbing dick and plunge it inside their tight vaginas.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel and xz90
@manlet cUnt

no bro. panfaced zipperheads are genetic shit. short, titless, overly neotenous, no ass, disgusting pubes etc. KYS if youre a wh*tecel and you worship yellow trash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, Extra Chromosome, Insomniac and 1 other person
JFL not this JBW cope again :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HorseFace, Zeta ascended, androidcel and 4 others
Can't wait to fuck cute tight thai pussy.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Limerencel and Sc22
JFL not this JBW cope again :feelskek:
View attachment 26997
Cope, they will western men because their own men are inferior and short feminine guys. Going there a normal white guy will be a gigachad and will be considered extremely attractive and handsome. @itsOVER even got a female doctor to pay for him during his stay there while he fucked her. Also having white skin alone is considered a beauty ideal there so it will halo you as JBW and you'll also mog the local population into oblivion.

Cope, they will western men because their own men are inferior and short feminine guys. Going there a normal white guy will be a gigachad and will be considered extremely attractive and handsome. @itsOVER even got a female doctor to pay for him during his stay there while he fucked her.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Insomniac
High IQ ngl.
Finna secure a clingy, affectionate femoid.

Maybe I will avoid Bangkok and go to the second or third city.

I think unless you're a fully certified Chad over in a western country (you're not, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this, sorry), you'd be better off somewhere in Asia. That includes the typical normie who might get a girlfriend every couple of years, or a handful of mediocre ONS's a year. All of them would be better off in Asia, where it's much easier, and you can attract the upper echelons of girls for LTR's, rather than currently where you could only attract the lower echelon (and the lower girls in the west really are fucking shit, as like 40% of them are fucking overweight, and guess what, if you aint Chad, that'll be the pool you're getting your girls from).

Regarding the country, I don't think it's neccesary to go to Thailand specifically. Vietnam would work (IMO, Viets are the hottest in Asia after Japan but 30% of guys in Japan are fucking wizards, so don't go there), as would Taiwan/China. Philippines if you have truecel looks.

• +1
Reactions: xz90, kobecel, androidcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and androidcel
Perk of being a western cel,atleast you can have that cope of going there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back