• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Tabula Rasa, Spergi and 2 others
this retard is just spamming the same guy since 2014

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, piec, ryuken and 3 others
I need a picture of him without his hair covering his face

Ironically they would be the best ppl for 90% of .org to date considering they are just as likely as mentally fucked up as us.

Shame that most of us are too truecel.
Damn, honestly now im curious to what there looks level are even though they’re probably all still “chad/htn” only

What website is that
Lolcow dot farm aka biggest foid only website on the Internet aka THE MOST BLACKPILLED WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET (this place is bluepilled as SHIT compared to dot farm).

Stop reposting this holy shit.
>S-s-s-stop *sniff* making this thread even though the point is still correct
Shut the FUCK up you little fucking bitch. I can do WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT ON MY FUCKING FORUM.

I need a picture of him without his hair covering his face
If you don't understand that he is a chad just from seeing that picture - it's ovER for you, little bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Foids cannot be "mentally fucked up"
No normal foid spends her day posting to the foid version of 4chan. I'd wager 50% are on the spectrum and the rest are neurodivergent in other ways.

• +1
Reactions: emo
thats a michael jackson lookin tranny u faget

• JFL
Ironically they would be the best ppl for 90% of .org to date considering they are just as likely as mentally fucked up as us.

Shame that most of us are too truecel.
Damn, honestly now im curious to what there looks level are even though they’re probably all still “chad/htn” only
Lolcow dot farm aka biggest foid only website on the Internet aka THE MOST BLACKPILLED WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET (this place is bluepilled as SHIT compared to dot farm).
do you have an account created on there or is it like .org where the opposite gender isn’t allowed allowed?

No normal foid spends her day posting to the foid version of 4chan.
There is no such thing as "normal foid". All foids are the same, there is no difference in their mentality. I guess you could say all foids are "normal" by definition.

do you have an account created on there or is it like .org where the opposite gender isn’t allowed allowed?
YOU ARE SO FUCKING BROWN I CANNOT BELIEVE IT
It's anonymous forum

• JFL
I've been lurking there for a while. They are definitely HTN-Chad only.

It's like 4chan. No real signups and although men are banned it's probably pretty easy to get around. Much easier to larp there as a foid than here.

I've been lurking there for a while. They are definitely HTN-Chad only.

It's like 4chan. No real signups and although men are banned it's probably pretty easy to get around. Much easier to larp there as a foid than here.
Which sections do you have to browse to be blackpilled the most?

Which sections do you have to browse to be blackpilled the most?
/g/
BUT HONESTLY YOU CAN BROWSE WHATEVER YOU WANT BECAUSE THYE LITERALLY WORSHIP GIGACHADS IN 100% OF THREADS, NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO THEY WORSHIP GIGACHADS
JFL AT SUBHUMANS HERE THINKING NT MATTERS
ONLY BEING GIGACHAD MATTERS

they are not "mentally fucked up" they are as robotic as other foids just ugly or fat as shit

• Love it
Reactions: SubhumanForever
they are not "mentally fucked up" they are as robotic as other foids just ugly or fat as shit
Autism does exist in foids. I have seen it way too many times.

There's a reason why mean girls have a 'weird girl' they all bully even if she is really pretty.

Foids are better at masking it though.

Minimum looks to get MTB in 2024

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and SubhumanForever
stylemaxxed oofy doofy

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Oh you mean reactions like this?

Attachments

• IMG_0218.png
    IMG_0218.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0