JFL if you don't think light eyes mog

D

Deleted member 10104

Kraken
I don't even have Uber blue eyes and every girl that's had anything brown or darker has absolutely obsessed over my eyes. This is not a larp. Even white girls with brown eyes. But ethnics? Ten fold. Have had ethnic women spend entire dates talking my eye color (ngl very uncomfortable). Also mogs cause my eyes are green-blue and depend on lighting for color so I'll have girls stare at them trying to figure out what color they are exactly (which is literally flecks of blue, green, and light yellow)

Coloring matters.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7313 and 13 others
Water is wet
Fire is hot
Now stop bragging faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 11479, Deleted member 6273 and 15 others
But Ramirez has black eyes...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Htobrother, Lux and 3 others
Water is wet
Fire is hot
Now stop bragging faggot
@WadlowMaxxing was saying it doesn't matter om just proving him wrong no need to be rude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Tyronecell
Giphy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 10104
Same, every friend I had always commented on my blue eyes and they wish they had them
Pretty gay but they actually said that lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person
But Ramirez has black eyes...
He's be gigachad world famous could have murdered every woman ever and they'd orgasm as he did it if he has blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
@WadlowMaxxing was saying it doesn't matter om just proving him wrong no need to be rude.
I was just kinda larping. exaggerating my opinion to piss people off. yes it matters but not much, people go overboard on their importance and I just wanted to go the opposite way and piss them off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
I was just kinda larping. exaggerating my opinion to piss people off. yes it matters but not much, people go overboard on their importance and I just wanted to go the opposite way and piss them off
Its almost like a niche maxxed halo, like halo maxxing maybe. We need a new term for features that are good enough to ascend you sometimes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Tyronecell and WadlowMaxxing
I don't think light eyes mog

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, spark and Deleted member 2214
Its almost like a niche maxxed halo, like halo maxxing maybe. We need a new term for features that are good enough to ascend you sometimes
I don't think there are any tbh. everything matters theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Arcturus, Deleted member 10536 and 5 others
Have blue eyes, can confirm. It's a huge plus for asians, but even for latinas it's significant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 10104
I don't even have Uber blue eyes and every girl that's had anything brown or darker has absolutely obsessed over my eyes. This is not a larp. Even white girls with brown eyes. But ethnics? Ten fold. Have had ethnic women spend entire dates talking my eye color (ngl very uncomfortable). Also mogs cause my eyes are green-blue and depend on lighting for color so I'll have girls stare at them trying to figure out what color they are exactly (which is literally flecks of blue, green, and light yellow)

Coloring matters.
Green eyes = Tiger eyes

Attachments

• 1606228777655.jpg
    1606228777655.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 46
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 2214

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Copeful and Deleted member 10104

Coloring matters.
IMG 20201226 063651

Not a single girl has ever commented...

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 2214, Lux and 1 other person
legit
i live in curryland where everyone has very dark brown/black eyes and I get complimented on my "medium brown" eyes often

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, LebenistneHure, The Moggee and 2 others
I knew you were larping all along. Autismo...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 10104 and WadlowMaxxing
Mogged

idk doesn't really matter from a distance in none bright lighting

light eyes on somewhat tanned skin and darkish features is undefeated

if stroma becomes available and viable i will definitely get it.

FaceApp 1609188464911

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
dark lookz

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
I mean i honestly think it dont matter that much.
I dont even notice a girls eye colour unless they are really obviously Bright or really dark

• Ugh..
Yeah non whites and Southern Europeans I would believe. How many times have I heard Northern Italians and Northern Spaniards claim they aren't really Mediterranean but "German". It's down to self hatred. Most people already have the color they harmonize with the best. Only in rare cases you will increase your sex appeal by turning your darker eyes into blue eyes. Interestingly I went through a female forum in an all white country where women spoke about their ideal man. Most didn't even mention eye color but the ones who did said this:
EyesEMIMINO

• Ugh..
Yeah non whites and Southern Europeans I would believe. How many times have I heard Northern Italians and Northern Spaniards claim they aren't really Mediterranean but "German". It's down to self hatred. Most people already have the color they harmonize with the best. Only in rare cases you will increase your sex appeal by turning your darker eyes into blue eyes. Interestingly I went through a female forum in an all white country where women spoke about their ideal man. Most didn't even mention eye color but the ones who did said this:
View attachment 938338
ive seen that image before, dunno if it was from you or not but it doesn't really matter, i'll say the same thing i said back then, retarded cherry picking means nothing and a woman's idealized image of some man she built in her head doesn't always align with what her brain will pick out as attractive in reality.

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
Of course blue eyes mog. That's obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 756
life is indeed a joke if u dont have light eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and turkproducer
Of course blue eyes mog. That's obvious.
How much would you say they improve someone's looks? They add a bit but not enough to change them entirely. Someone won't be a chad just because they have blue eyes for example and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
How much would you say they improve someone's looks? They add a bit but not enough to change them entirely. Someone won't be a chad just because they have blue eyes for example and vice versa
well for meeks it was the difference between rotting in jail maybe fucking some female guards versus becoming a worldwide super model. meeks wouldn't have been noticed without light eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, turkproducer and Wallenberg
well for meeks it was the difference between rotting in jail maybe fucking some female guards versus becoming a worldwide super model. meeks wouldn't have been noticed without light eyes.
I have seen photos of him with brown eyes and he still looks good but you're right he wouldn't be as famous as he is now

• +1
Eye color isn't the most important thing. Things like lower thirds and IPD are much more important. But I can still see how having blue eyes could improve somebody's looks. I think that people with light skin, dark hair, and brown eyes could benefit a lot from blue eyes. In practical terms how much they benefit depends on the location. For example in my home country, blue eyes are by far the most common eye color so blue eyes won't help that much.

Imagine Gandy without blue eyes. He would still be very good-looking, but blue eyes definitely make him better looking.

697a3764b5edb941fbfbe4c342e8789d.png

• +1
I have seen photos of him with brown eyes and he still looks good but you're right he wouldn't be as famous as he is now
the pics of him photoshopped with brown eyes i've seen as well, they're made in bad faith by giving him VERY LIGHT AMBER EYES, those are not brown eyes, those are light eyes still. they're light, just like the title of the thread says.

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
Yeah. Meeks definitely benefit a lot from blue eyes. But to be honest he is an extreme case. Don't get me wrong: as I said before, blue eyes mog, but Meeks' case is extreme.

the pics of him photoshopped with brown eyes i've seen as well, they're made in bad faith by giving him VERY LIGHT AMBER EYES, those are not brown eyes, those are light eyes still. they're light, just like the title of the thread says.
I've seen some with dark eyes and he looks good but not as good as with blue

Images 77

I never realized bale had light eyes

But debunked
4ADC8253 E0E1 452F B3DA 83CFC7A26102
080D626B 9E2F 480B 885A 276B40D57D6E

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and spark