Pitt mogs all facially

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
I look like him

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
Giga cope nothing can mog cavill cavills very presence makes other chads cower
Cope do ppl say "he's good looking but he's no Henry Cavill"
No they don't also reminder in an early interview Pitt said "my name is Brad Pitt I was born with it"
Most Chad thing ever

Cope do ppl say "he's good looking but he's no Henry Cavill"
No they don't also reminder in an early interview Pitt said "my name is Brad Pitt I was born with it"
Most Chad thing ever

The dude is literally super man lmao his face is something else pitt is your run of the mill chad who status maxed

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
The dude is literally super man lmao his face is something else pitt is your run of the mill chad who status maxed
No Pitt mogs better forehead hairline better jaw better eyes better lips better hair better skin coloring and body, it's true also one time on here someone kept denying the Pitt pill so I posted pics of him so breathe taking the user convulsed and instantly turned gay and started sucking cock

Unmoggable lower third
Netflix TheWitcher IG GRID Phase004 04

No Pitt mogs better forehead hairline better jaw better eyes better lips better hair better skin coloring and body, it's true also one time on here someone kept denying the Pitt pill so I posted pics of him so breathe taking the user convulsed and instantly turned gay and started sucking cock

Lmao except they probably chose a subhuman to compete in comparison to cavill.

Jfl at comparing that old cel who was once a prime chad to a gigachad who makes Jordan barret looks incel

On top of being infinity times better-looking, taller, richer, and more status than I could ever dream of, he has more muscle naturally than I ever will on a gram of tren. He gym-mogs me with a fraction of the effort jfl. He's a son of Zeus.

• Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz
The dude is literally god incarnate.
I would be privalaged to hold his bags.

You heard it here first I will be Cavills bag holder

Lmao except they probably chose a subhuman to compete in comparison to cavill.

Jfl at comparing that old cel who was once a prime chad to a gigachad who makes Jordan barret looks incel
Young Pitt mogs all

On top of being infinity times better-looking, taller, richer, and more status than I could ever dream of, he has more muscle naturally than I ever will on a gram of tren. He gym-mogs me with a fraction of the effort jfl. He's a son of Zeus.

He's not the son of zues he is zues
Young Pitt mogs all

Mid age cavill mogs literally every human alive.

Truth take the Pitt pill

Pitt is a genetic chad worshipped by normies cavills jaw makes Sean o pry look incel.

Jfl If you think Pitt compares to this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
Pitt is a genetic chad worshipped by normies cavills jaw makes Sean o pry look incel.

View attachment 283515

Jfl If you think Pitt compares to this
Pitt from the front mogs everyone ever and his side mogs average male Cavill only has better side and Pitt mogs in motion

Pitt from the front mogs everyone ever and his side mogs average male Cavill only has better side and Pitt mogs in motion

Eb49504eb4b316ba14e944ac7f4744d3 1

Giga cope he has cuck eyes but his jaw mogs pits to another dimension

He does roids

View attachment 283519

Giga cope he has cuck eyes but his jaw mogs pits to another dimension
No one mogs Pitt from the front the only thing he has better is chin Pitt mogs in everything else also lol at his hairline compared to Pitts and Pitt have rocked every hairstyle every facial hair styles all fashion styles and pulled them all off and drank and smoked daily

He does roids
Do you have proof? Greg Doucette and More Plates More Dates both think he's natural and make convincing arguments for it. Most men would need roids to look like him because he's a Chad and they're not.

No one mogs Pitt from the front the only thing he has better is chin Pitt mogs in everything else also lol at his hairline compared to Pitts and Pitt have rocked every hairstyle every facial hair styles all fashion styles and pulled them all off and drank and smoked daily

Pitt is an old vs the youth ful heavenly god cavill what else does he mog on cavill mid mandible. Ramus gonial and even chin mogs pits to a black hole

Pitt is an old vs the youth ful heavenly god cavill what else does he mog on cavill mid mandible. Ramus gonial and even chin mogs pits to a black hole
Young Pitt mogs Henry Cavill bru they are both max psl tho

Why would I ever say God is in competition with an old cel.
Are you retarded can you not understand we aren't comparing 60 yr old Pitt to him we are comparing Pitt in his 20s to 30s to cavill in his 20s and 30s

Idk dude what about donald trump's son