JFL if you every actually studied for a test

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has ascended...its begun.
i'm sorry to say but if you ever studied for a test this shows low iq

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
Shit is boring as fuck. Real low inhib niggas just go in and guess on that bitch.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, iluvmilk, yyy and 1 other person
Unless you're able to score high despite not studying then you have nothing to brag about.

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and tombradylover
Unless you're able to score high despite not studying then you have nothing to brag about.
of course i did, LMAO how are people not able to just pay attention class? if you are studying you're basically doing double work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: widdi and tombradylover
Only thing worse than studying, is doing homework. It's propaganda to get you wageslave without asking why the hell you're doing this

I graduated hs without ever doing 1 piece of homework

Shit is boring as fuck. Real low inhib niggas just go in and guess on that bitch.
I used to do that but you shouldnt unless it's a subject you are interested in outside of school. like i could do that in history but it didnt work in physics

brokie cope

Only thing worse than studying, is doing homework. It's propaganda to get you wageslave without asking why the hell you're doing this

I graduated hs without ever doing 1 piece of homework
Was homework never graded?

of course i did, LMAO how are people not able to just pay attention class? if you are studying you're basically doing double work
This is not consistently possible in higher level subjects, and this is coming from somebody who didn't study much and probably academically mogs most of the forum.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and toji.
I haven’t studied more than 30 mins straight in my life

True I’ve never studied in my life

I need to do my practice quiz right now

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Paying attention in class, doing homework and studying for tests is all low IQ. sorry, buddy

Paying attention in class, doing homework and studying for tests is all low IQ. sorry, buddy
cope, ur in class no matter what it's more low iq to waste your time

I've never passed a test in my life even if I study I still fail fuck my iq

I've never passed a test in my life even if I study I still fail fuck my iq
Samuel