JFL if you still wake up to an alarm in 2024

The Homelander

The Homelander

I'm the real hero
Humans aren’t meant to feel tiresome and cranky in the mornings yall don’t get enough sleep and then wonder why your days are always ruined. Instead set an alarm for when to go to bed rather than one for waking up. Sleeping good is at least 9 hours that’s what literature shows us (look it up on pubMED and google). Instead of doomscrolling for an hour before bed you could have used that time to sleep.

inb4 water

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fusionxz, NumbThePain, ryuken and 18 others
But what if i miss out on an importnat post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, ryuken, Clqs and 11 others
in the past 72 hours i have slept a whopping 5 hours. mirin?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkAscender, ryuken, yodasbigonials and 6 others
in the past 72 hours i have slept a whopping 5 hours. mirin?
Mirin hard bhai. In all seriousness don’t lose hope, just this last week I only slept 5 hours in 72 hours as well. Surprisingly it didn’t affect me that much. But I made up for it by sleeping 12 hours a night two nights in a row and let me tell you I felt so fresh and motivated like I had just unlocked the secrets of the universe

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Some people have work or school

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and The Homelander
Some people have work or school
I do too bhai but time management is so easy to do but unfortunately most people have chosen short term dopamine over long term success

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fusionxz, princeof316 and ey88
yup no bigger stress u can subject urself to than waking up from sleep unnaturally

keep aging urselves prematurely retards

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, mathis, DarkAscender and 6 others
yup no bigger stress u can subject urself to than waking up from sleep unnaturally

keep aging urselves prematurely retards
Finally someone who understands

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and ey88
I do too bhai but time management is so easy to do but unfortunately most people have chosen short term dopamine over long term success
No I mean I need to set an alarm to wake up for school, I agree with your other points though

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
  • +1
Reactions: princeof316, slavicpsycho, The Homelander and 1 other person
No I mean I need to set an alarm to wake up for school, I agree with your other points though
Yeah I understand. But you can assess how long you usually sleep on the weekends for example if it’s 9 hours then on school days go to sleep 9 hours before you have to wake up. It might not be that reliable though so you could also add in an alarm too

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and ey88
If you need 9 whole hours to feel good you are subhuman confirmed
It’s not about feeling good it’s about feeling great. You may feel good now but the dementia doesn’t feel good when you are 60

• +1
Yeah I understand. But you can assess how long you usually sleep on the weekends for example if it’s 9 hours then on school days go to sleep 9 hours before you have to wake up. It might not be that reliable though so you could also add in an alarm too
Yeah I sleep 8.5 hours every night, I go to bed at 10:30 wake up at 7

• +1
Tbh though most days I wake up at like 6:45 naturally

• +1
It’s not about feeling good it’s about feeling great. You may feel good now but the dementia doesn’t feel good when you are 60
In primitive days you would have been mauled by an predator sleeping that long

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, princeof316, User28823 and 3 others
water but good thread

alarmmaxxing is why some mfs are already descendedmaxxing by 30 years old nowadays

if you have a busy daily schedule better leave leisure to weekends

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, whotthehell, princeof316 and 3 others
  • +1
Harming your brain isn’t badass bhai. I’m saying this from a place of concern
I sleep a lot but it’s a lot of napping, which has shown to increase brain function

• +1
Your a NEET arent you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Absoloote slavery :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I wake up when the sun comes up and jump on org till i go to bed:feelshah:

• +1
that's what I do and I sleep 12-13 hours average

• +1
Who's we nigga? I didn't even replied to u
Yeah you did grey cel retard. Anime pfp negative post to rep ratio brutal. I was trying to be nice but you just don’t know when to shut the fuck up holy shit

• +1
Yeah you did grey cel retard. Anime pfp negative post to rep ratio brutal. I was trying to be nice but you just don’t know when to shut the fuck up holy shit
Wah wah. You're so cool being a high class user on incel website bhai 😍 ladies love that. Shut up retarded homo

Wah wah. You're so cool being a high class user on incel website bhai 😍 ladies love that. Shut up retarded homo
Ok “ayanami rei enjoyer”😂😂

• +1
Because I like u bhai no hate, still most of your other threads get no replies
Is this ur alt or something. Drop your real @

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and meropeu
Sometimes I have to, yes I'm slave to work and society, sorry I can't live in the most natural environment possible for my brain and body pleasure

• +1
that's what I do and I sleep 12-13 hours average
how do u do it

I get 4 hours of sleep on average

got no problem falling asleep but I wake up too early and cant go back to sleep

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Rea and The Homelander
how do u do it

What time do you sleep. Just circadian rhythm maxx and also don’t drink caffeine. Don’t drink water before bed. Have your room completely dark and cold and ventilated

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and autistic_tendencies
how do u do it

idk, this night for example i went to bed at 6pm, woke up at 2am but then I didn't feel like being woken up so i went back to sleep and woke up around 7am

• +1
idk, this night for example i went to bed at 6pm, woke up at 2am but then I didn't feel like being woken up so i went back to sleep and woke up around 7am
Probably because it was dark so your body was still making melatonin to signal you to sleep

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Rea
What time do you sleep. Just circadian rhythm maxx and also don’t drink caffeine. Don’t drink water before bed. Have your room completely dark and cold and ventilated
Window open or not

• +1
Humans aren’t meant to feel tiresome and cranky in the mornings yall don’t get enough sleep and then wonder why your days are always ruined. Instead set an alarm for when to go to bed rather than one for waking up. Sleeping good is at least 9 hours that’s what literature shows us (look it up on pubMED and google). Instead of doomscrolling for an hour before bed you could have used that time to sleep.

inb4 water
wdym i need go to sleep at 8pm to wake up at 6am
fuck no

• +1