JFL if you take antipsychotics or any mental health meds

MoggerM

MoggerM

The superior one
Imagine knowing that those things lower test make your dick not work and turn you into an overall bitch, but muhhh mental health muhhh future! I stopped taking my meds (Im literally a GOD btw and gods don't take meds) and i just ignored my mental health problems and focused on something more important which is fucking hs girls.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Snowskinned
@Debetro
IMG 8958

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Imagine knowing that those things lower test make your dick not work and turn you into an overall bitch, but muhhh mental health muhhh future! I stopped taking my meds (Im literally a GOD btw and gods don't take meds) and i just ignored my mental health problems and focused on something more important which is fucking hs girls.
fr doctor once prescribed me antidepressants after a quick google search found out they make u a literal soy cuck :lul::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
fr doctor once prescribed me antidepressants after a quick google search found out they make u a literal soy cuck :lul::forcedsmile:
You stopped taking them right?

i never took them first thing when someone gives me a medication is google the side effects i instead hopped on steroids

Eat high meat instead

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back