Jfl if you take looksmaxing/healthmaxing advice from kids

fobos

fobos

Toxic
Aspie scientists they call themselves. So many of them lately.

They read 2-3 papers and think they're smarter than docs who studied for decades. Even dumber are people who take their advices without doing research for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, FMLplus, Deleted member 656 and 4 others
No bro my MK677 purchased from a shady website I did zero research on will surely make me Chad.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, ChoSeungHui, Zeta ascended and 2 others

They read 2-3 papers and think they're smarter than docs who studied for decades. Even dumber are people who take their advices without doing research for themselves.
Still better than laying down and rotting.

I have 20,000 needles in my skin filled with cjc NO DAC 1295834897. Do I just inject all at the same time and get to 6'4 or do I need more CJC NO DAC?? HGH makes you grow until you stop taking it so here's the situation I'm 5'1 now but I can get to 6'4 in 2 weeks but my parents are no wondering why I have 120,000 needles in my room. JFL at them obviously they're so stupid and don't know how heightmaxing and looksmaxing works

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Scarface, AspiringChad and 8 others
Better how?
Well...shoot the arrow with a chance of hitting 1 in 90 times rather than not hitting at all. Also if something shit happens we can just rope. Nothing of value would've bee lost anyways.

Well...shoot the arrow with a chance of hitting 1 in 90 times rather than not hitting at all. Also if something shit happens we can just rope. Nothing of value would've bee lost anyways.
There's no chances here, their research is 14 year old homework tier. As @fobos said, if you follow their advice you're the stupid one. And no, you can't just rope. Very few people in the PSL community have, it's not something you can do as easily as shutting of your pc.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and fobos
There's no chances here, their research is 14 year old homework tier. As @fobos said, if you follow their advice you're the stupid one. And no, you can't just rope. Very few people in the PSL community have, it's not something you can do as easily as shutting of your pc.
Well what else do you expect us to do?
Just hit the gym bro....
Just work on your personality bro....
Don't be sexist bro....
Women like short guys bro....
JFL
don't make me laugh. I don't care if it is stupid. If it can give me 10 cm, it gives me 10 cm. People were saying the wright brothers were stupid for thinking things could fly. Each and every goddamn study about AI and growth hormones regarding Height says more study is required. Who is doing any shit? No one. These studies are from years ago. No one has bothered following up with any study. What better place to conduct a study (albeit a shitty one) with a site with a few hundred labrats. Some of them will crash their estrogen and rope. Some like @Wincel will ascend. A few hundreds die and then we know more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, The Dude Abides and ElliotRodgerJr
Well what else do you expect us to do?
Just hit the gym bro....
Just work on your personality bro....
Don't be sexist bro....
Women like short guys bro....
JFL
don't make me laugh
I don't expect anything, most here, including me, don't actually looksmax and just shitpost. Ofc gym is nice if you're at least normie tier, but everything else besides surgery is cope or minimal results.

Bro I'm 21 will MK 677 make me grow 20 cm
At the age of 20 I only us mk 677 to skinmaxx, hairmaxx, gymcelling, and grow my frame/wrist. I might not even buy by it next time. Since that $50 spent every 2 months can go towards bigger and better things.

I don't expect anything, most here, including me, don't actually looksmax and just shitpost. Ofc gym is nice if you're at least normie tier, but everything else besides surgery is cope or minimal results.
Who knows? Maybe some centimeters of femur and a few millimetres of face may be gained. Some will luck out. Good for them. Some wont. Sucks for them

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr

watch quality reality drama live on LOOKSMAX.ME.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
w
giphy.gif

dont let me down this time

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringChad, fobos and Arkantos
At the age of 20 I only us mk 677 to skinmaxx, hairmaxx, gymcelling, and grow my frame/wrist. I might not even buy by it next time. Since that $50 spent every 2 months can go towards bigger and better things.
watch out niggas are prone to diabetes and mk 677 ain't helping

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I take MajorKope677 and CertainlyJustCodswallop1295 every broooo. Seeing gains in height, bideltoid growth, thinner waist, better hair, better skin, more virile look, bigger dick, increased mood, six pack abs and can make passive income in my sleep because of them. LIFEFUEL!

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and ChoSeungHui
NerdyGuy1.jpg

yes i take mk 677 how did you know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Scarface, Deleted member 1680, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
watch out niggas are prone to diabetes and mk 677 ain't helping
Yeah it especially doesn't help that I eat sugary cereal and a lot of bread:feelsmega:

@Extra Chromosome publishing a heightmaxxing guide when he's 17 years old with no medical qualifications and comes from a country where the average IQ is 80, and also is both legit diagnosed with psychosis and a cripplingly insecure manlet (guess that stack didn't work)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, FaceandHFD and dodt
@Extra Chromosome publishing a heightmaxxing guide when he's 17 years old with no medical qualifications and comes from a country where the average IQ is 80, and also is both legit diagnosed with psychosis and a cripplingly insecure manlet (guess that stack didn't work)
Where is he from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
bro why you do my bro like this

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 656
[deleted]

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 656
Just take an AI so your growth plates never close :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::geek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
I thought he was some 5'2 white kid from Illinois.
Daily reminder people that consider themselves respectable blew money on mk6700000 bc some kid that looks like this told them on a quasi-incel forum it would make them slayers

Karan Brar

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Pure banter in here ngl

• +1
Feel like this thread is kind of personal guys atleast @ me

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
1f431fbbb3cde4783ddca48cdc0f8315.png

• +1
good thread

Extra chromosome is actually quite knowledgable
Daily reminder people that consider themselves respectable blew money on mk6700000 bc some kid that looks like this told them on a quasi-incel forum it would make them slayers

View attachment 75872

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Deleted member 656
I have said for awhile now that mk677 alone is worthless due to the low igf-1 levels it produces. Worthwhile if you want GH benefits but pointless for height max, Unless paired with other peptides like high dose cjc. At the end of it all extra became severely mentally ill to a point where he couldn't even remember his own research and contradicted himself. I should have said was quite knowledgable

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad

View attachment 75872
He coulda atleast Nickelodeon maxxed.. smh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Let a man cope in peace :feelswah:

Well now you cope on looksmaxxing itself....

Sure then...
Admitting to be just shitposting.....

Can’t even let a man make his own choices in peace....
JFL

If someone wants to do research and share it let them do it, it’s more beneficial than harmful.

Research is what you make of it. For example, roiding is not heavily researched, but aspie gymcels take the time to try new shit to pump themselves with and review it for others. Research is business, and it's not easy for just any compound to be manufactured mainstream, it would waste money. So when u see new shit, it's there for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate and AspiringChad