Jfl if you think that eugenics is the answer

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
You copers really didn't understand how hypergamy works and you think that if we genetically engineer all men to become Chads then inceldom will end. That's a giant COPE.
If men were all Chads then women would find other features that make a man attractive or not, they would select based on some weird charateristics like hand size, abs shape or God knows what.
The problem still lies in males polygamy, men want to fuck all the women he can while women only the best. So a random woman would have an army of Chad all for herself, why would she choose randomly? She would still be able to pick the one she thinks is the best, leaving out other potential mates. Being Chad would be the minimum requirement to be seen as a human (just like now it is to be on your feet and not be covered in hair like a monkey) so that would not be enough, women have a limited amount of baby they can poop out so they have to choose.
Let's even assume that women would randomly hook up with men since everyone is gl, men are promiscuous, don't you think that some men would just try to get as many women as possible by any means, leaving out lot of men alone? Jfl at "muh eugenics" copers.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, UltimateAesthetics, Gaia262 and 3 others
It's why we should keep looksmaxxing advice secret,and nobody should spread the blackpill.
Let normies age like shit,so we will fuck their wife while they wagesclave

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, HighIQcel, Zeta ascended and 11 others
Where i live almost no man is polygamous

good thread

Eugenics is being preformed right now. Coming to your phone and a block near you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Where i live almost no man is polygamous
meanwhile high t muslims

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3635 and 2 others
too late "muh science" soyboy scientists are currently designing their own sexual death in the lab as we cope

I agree with the basic premise, but

1- If we select gl genes for several generations in the end all men will start to look like each other so girls cant choose best looking guys because they will be almost identical to worst looking ones.

2-If we also keep man to women ratio as low as possible some guys simply cant go for most womens. Even the guys with highest libid9 dont have sex 5 times a day.

It's why we should keep looksmaxxing advice secret,and nobody should spread the blackpill.
Let normies age like shit,so we will fuck their wife while they wagesclave

I agree with the basic premise, but

1- If we select gl genes for several generations in the end all men will start to look like each other so girls cant choose best looking guys because they will be almost identical to worst looking ones.

2-If we also keep man to women ratio as low as possible some guys simply cant go for most womens. Even the guys with highest libid9 dont have sex 5 times a day.

1) Yeah but then women would select based on M and S, why fuck with broke Chad when there are rich high status Chads out there?

2) This Is true, but we can already do that now without waiting for eugenics to take place, that's what wars were about, creating a scarcity of men so their overall value increased.

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
idk if i agree completely but i like that you delve into this topic and you think this way
practically it makes sense that there will always be value imbalance in nature, i doubt humans will ever overcome nature's injustice

tho, im not sure if looks are in the same category as money, or gold for example, in the sense that if everyone had it, it would lose ALL of its value
i mean, you would still gain benefits if everyone became good looking (for example not feeling dysphoria about how you look, and evoking positive feelings in other peoples eyes) tho im not sure if it would be reduced/limited as the eye would be trained to seeing aesthetics all the time

i really dont know how it would work out, yea probably it wouldnt be as good as people fantasize, human is a flawed and pretentious creature..

well, actually i think it would may speed up the process of decay of 'values', basically lose sense of life in a way and turn us into simply hedonistic void creatures (not that we aren't right now, but we have copes that hide this nature)

*the context you refer to is a bit different than mine (yours is more realistic) so yh i agree

**having said all that, i still believe that we should strive for this 'perfect' state, where everyone is good looking, healthy and happy.. even if logical errors exist in the thought itself, this kind of society will never be achieved but the simple progression it will lead to will be enough i guess to improve the quality of life of the total

***my eng is shit so i cant express it the best way i can

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
1408626267317 wps 9 World IQ graph jpg

104243240 global fertility rates gra640 nc

Plenty of modern women have sex, they are just brainwashed by feminism into thinking having kids is bad. In order to have any hope of bringing eugenics back girls need to be encouraged to get married and have kids.

You copers really didn't understand how hypergamy works and you think that if we genetically engineer all men to become Chads then inceldom will end. That's a giant COPE.
If men were all Chads then women would find other features that make a man attractive or not, they would select based on some weird charateristics like hand size, abs shape or God knows what.
The problem still lies in males polygamy, men want to fuck all the women he can while women only the best. So a random woman would have an army of Chad all for herself, why would she choose randomly? She would still be able to pick the one she thinks is the best, leaving out other potential mates. Being Chad would be the minimum requirement to be seen as a human (just like now it is to be on your feet and not be covered in hair like a monkey) so that would not be enough, women have a limited amount of baby they can poop out so they have to choose.
Let's even assume that women would randomly hook up with men since everyone is gl, men are promiscuous, don't you think that some men would just try to get as many women as possible by any means, leaving out lot of men alone? Jfl at "muh eugenics" copers.

Solution is to promote monogomy and also increase the supply of women.

Yes every single man and woman practicing eugenics will cause "inflation" in the looks threshold. This is why you keep it hidden and make it seem as though only the mentally ill even think about eugenics.

Its the exact same as waged employees, not everyone can be a business owner you need wage cucks to run the businesss and you need to keep the information on opening a business hidden and spread misinformation i.e. omg 95% businesses collapse after 2 years never open your own company, stay a wage cuck.
@wereqryan

• +1
Reactions: goodman78 and Deleted member 6512
idk if i agree completely but i like that you delve into this topic and you think this way
practically it makes sense that there will always be value imbalance in nature, i doubt humans will ever overcome nature's injustice

tho, im not sure if looks are in the same category as money, or gold for example, in the sense that if everyone had it, it would lose ALL of its value
i mean, you would still gain benefits if everyone became good looking (for example not feeling dysphoria about how you look, and evoking positive feelings in other peoples eyes) tho im not sure if it would be reduced/limited as the eye would be trained to seeing aesthetics all the time

i really dont know how it would work out, yea probably it wouldnt be as good as people fantasize, human is a flawed and pretentious creature..

well, actually i think it would may speed up the process of decay of 'values', basically lose sense of life in a way and turn us into simply hedonistic void creatures (not that we aren't right now, but we have copes that hide this nature)

*the context you refer to is a bit different than mine (yours is more realistic) so yh i agree

**having said all that, i still believe that we should strive for this 'perfect' state, where everyone is good looking, healthy and happy.. even if logical errors exist in the thought itself, this kind of society will never be achieved but the simple progression it will lead to will be enough i guess to improve the quality of life of the total

***my eng is shit so i cant express it the best way i can
I have to disagree, i think that women would still continue to select because thats their role in nature, winners are winners because its full of losers, but if nobody loses then nobody wins neither. Jordan Barrett is good looking because not much people reach his level, just like Floyd Mayweather is the champ because nobody reaches his level, but what happens if we all become the same? Nobody loses but nobody wins. The scenario then is that: human beings becomes happy by being all equal and would not try to build hierarchies, and this Is highly unlikely OR since everyone is the same then new rules and parameteres come into play to create competition and having new winners (and losers)
So if we have 10 Jordan Barrett the one with the biggest dick for example, or the biggest hands, or the most violent one, would win, just like if we have 10 Floyd Mayweather we could choose to implement wrestling or kicks and see who is better since their striking skills are all equal.

I genuinely think hypergamy is a subhuman cope chad has been the same through out the ages.

Chris Hemsworth has been handsome through out history people like beckford has been handsome through out time.

the whole concept of a rising hypergamy seems like a big ass subhuman cope to cover up the fact they are genetic trash.

The reason though birth rates have gone down in general the reason why sex has gone down in general is less to do with hypergamy more so to with the fact its more visible knowadays.

In the ancient past reproduction was neccary cause of the extended child mortality these days foids can choose and their preferences dont chage show them chadpreet show them chang show them tyrone show them nordleet and they wet their pants true inherent hypergamy seems to be true in that all foids want chad but rising hypergamy not so much the conception of females standards for chad changing no it always stays the same if everyone was chad then personality starts to matter

through out history women have wanted chad this hasn't changed women's standards haven't changed either what they want is chad and chad is a forever unchanging thing he is what we're biologically built to be attracted to

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, CrazyFitLover and Deleted member 110
Being a Chad doesn't mean he has more children. There are many Chads out there that actually fear having kids so much to the point that they only have protected sex and avoid commitment. And there are many average looking beta providers that get married, reproduce and pass their seed. So eugenics will probably not happen in our lifetime.

I genuinely think hypergamy is a subhuman cope chad has been the same through out the ages.

Chris Hemsworth has been handsome through out history people like beckford has been handsome through out time.

the whole concept of a rising hypergamy seems like a big ass subhuman cope to cover up the fact they are genetic trash.

The reason though birth rates have gone down in general the reason why sex has gone down in general is less to do with hypergamy more so to with the fact its more visible knowadays.

In the ancient past reproduction was neccary cause of the extended child mortality these days foids can choose and their preferences dont chage show them chadpreet show them chang show them tyrone show them nordleet and they wet their pants true inherent hypergamy seems to be true in that all foids want chad but rising hypergamy not so much the conception of females standards for chad changing no it always stays the same if everyone was chad then personality starts to matter

through out history women have wanted chad this hasn't changed women's standards haven't changed either what they want is chad and chad is a forever unchanging thing he is what we're biologically built to be attracted to
Yeah but the concept of a Chad is shifting, back in the days you were good being 5ft9 with good face and good body and you would be considered the best man aka Chad, now in order to be considered like that you need to be 6ft plus muscular roided lean body ecc...
This was Chad in the 60s
7a5198ae7e2a048018f874edba3a8955

This Is Chad in 2020
Behic3voyue31

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410
Yeah but the concept of a Chad is shifting, back in the days you were good being 5ft9 with good face and good body and you would be considered the best man aka Chad, now in order to be considered like that you need to be 6ft plus muscular roided lean body ecc...
This was Chad in the 60s
View attachment 445395
This Is Chad in 2020
View attachment 445396

How many times do i have to keep reminding people it's all about the face the rest are degeneration of that also the first guy mogs he is considered handsome even today foids wet themselves at him

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Aesthetics_III and Deleted member 6341
How many times do i have to keep reminding people it's all about the face the rest are degeneration of that also the first guy mogs he is considered handsome even today foids wet themselves at him
First guy (James Dean btw) doesnt mog shit now he would be Chadlite at best especially at his height (5ft9 or 1.73m)
Foids would choose 100% Jeff Seid over him.

This was Chad in the 60s
View attachment 445395
This Is Chad in 2020
View attachment 445396
Jeff is the ultimate fuccboi women will take for ONS.

First guy (James Dean btw) doesnt mog shit now he would be Chadlite at best especially at his height (5ft9 or 1.73m)
Foids would choose 100% Jeff Seid over him.

Being ded serious Jeff looks too cartoonist he's still chad but like the first dude looks like a much more approachable chad plus his pheno seems to be what foids are attracted to from.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Being ded serious Jeff looks too cartoonist he's still chad but like the first dude looks like a much more approachable chad plus his pheno seems to be what foids are attracted to from.
Jeff looks like ultimate Chad jfl at approachability Jeff looks like the type of guy who could take first guy's girlfriend and fuck her in front of him and he would do nothing.
You saying that hypergamy and standards never raised is just being delusional, look at hollywood actors back then and now, if only face was the problem then why we saw a rise in steroid use and they all started lying about their height? This only shows that when face is enough then body dimorphism is the other parameter, thats why we never had a 50s Hollywood star with Hemsworth body. Its a concept called Fisherian runaway look it up and stop coping.

Eugenics is useless as long as 30+ beta males breed with 30+ grannies which causes even more incels
Also people are not breeding enough anyways so we will die out anyway.
Or niggers will take over when food crisis in africa comes, whatever I dont care anymore

This was Chad in the 60s
View attachment 445395
This Is Chad in 2020
View attachment 445396
they're different but both share some characteristics and both are pleasant looking to the eye..if they're looking good in a sexual way depends on other stuff such as gender - changing hormones etc .. but you cant argue that they\re in the same category compared to this

i agree w the rest

Jeff looks like ultimate Chad jfl at approachability Jeff looks like the type of guy who could take first guy's girlfriend and fuck her in front of him and he would do nothing.
You saying that hypergamy and standards never raised is just being delusional, look at hollywood actors back then and now, if only face was the problem then why we saw a rise in steroid use and they all started lying about their height? This only shows that when face is enough then body dimorphism is the other parameter, thats why we never had a 50s Hollywood star with Hemsworth body. Its a concept called Fisherian runaway look it up and stop coping.

1 IF you wanna look at 50's holly wood characters like really old ones lets look at who's remebered not ones who defied the norms who's actually remebered also old fashioned chads ass rape modern day tik tok chads.

There is way more but those absolutely ass rape the wanna be tik tok high class chads with faces like that who cares about body you could tell old fashioned chads had way more t.

2 Fisherman run away hypothesis has less predictive than the good gene hypothesis if the fisherman run away hypothsis were to be true good looks should just be a ever changing thing and overall genetic impact shouldn't be affected beyond aesthetics.

However if the good gene hypothsis is true we should expect to see more beautiful people be better off in other aspects which to support this is that we know beautiful people are more intelligent then their counter parts hence so the whole importance of looks and chad doesn't change quite the opposite it stays the same.

1 IF you wanna look at 50's holly wood characters like really old ones lets look at who's remebered not ones who defied the norms who's actually remebered also old fashioned chads ass rape modern day tik tok chads.

View attachment 445423

View attachment 445422

View attachment 445424

There is way more but those absolutely ass rape the wanna be tik tok high class chads with faces like that who cares about body you could tell old fashioned chads had way more t.

2 Fisherman run away hypothesis has less predictive than the good gene hypothesis if the fisherman run away hypothsis were to be true good looks should just be a ever changing thing and overall genetic impact shouldn't be affected beyond aesthetics.

However if the good gene hypothsis is true we should expect to see more beautiful people be better off in other aspects which to support this is that we know beautiful people are more intelligent then their counter parts hence so the whole importance of looks and chad doesn't change quite the opposite it stays the same.
Those 3 men should ass rape tik tok pretty boys? Lmao first one and third one look like shit, only good one is 3rd and we are talking about ÉLITE MEN, not just random guy.
Meanwhile now Hollywood actors look like this
Rs 634x1024 150702163800 634Scott Eastwood Abs Hawaiims070215

I see it like videogames: PlayStation 1 looked amazing for that era, and you probably thought that it looked super realistic and it couldnt be better than that. After a while software companies, in order to compete, had to upgrade their games, so better graphics were implemented for example. So we had ps2, then ps3, then ps4. Now we are so used to ps4 graphics that if we look back at ps1 games we think that they look like shit, but they look like shit NOW just because we developed better games that look better than ps1, when ps1 was the only available choice it looked perfect. 30 years from now we will look at ps4 games and we will say that they look like shit. This happens with men too, 50 years ago your average Chad could have a nice face, but surgery and roids were not as common as now, so maybe you had a Chad lite that was 5ft9 tall with skinny body and you taught he was the best. Now, since everybody lifts, looksmax, can use roids and since average height is increasing being James Dean is not enough to guarantee you SEX SYMBOL STATUS because there are guy like the one above who mog you hard and make you look like a low t twink.

Unironically, thats where "the game" would come into play. PUA shit has some legitimacy in a world where everyone is within +/- 0.3 psl.

Unironically, thats where "the game" would come into play. PUA shit has some legitimacy in a world where everyone is within +/- 0.3 psl.
Even if so, males still have to compete for women and in competitions there are always losers

Even if so, males still have to compete for women and in competitions there are always losers

In a environment where everyone is +/- 0.3 psl, there would be no discrimination. People would stop wasting precious life time to constantly improve their appearance (for the most part). ppl would start using their time for more meaningful things than to mog the next guy.

Basically hypergamy wouldnt even be worth it at that point. Women would have to nitpick sand corns to find a better man than the next guy, which is barely worth the effort even.

Basically things would be as they were 60+ years ago, where ppl just looksmatched each other (with few exceptions) and just lived their life caring about other things, than how to improve your physical appearance.

If we're honest, the idea of blackpill/lookism was invented by powers that be, it serves their divide & rule agenda, just like many other things.
Yes the selection based on facial traits and physical traits in both men and women existed before for a very long time. However powers that be amplified that shit x 1 million.

Muds understood how to suppress this and it worked really well for them. Muds have no problems with low birth numbers, like the west does (and east too, westernized countries like japan and korea, that became giga lookism oriented in the last 2 decades).

Shit topic.

Everyone would be genetically engineerd to be a chad +- 0.5PSL. Differences in how you are treated would be negible you fool.

Imagine everyone being 4.5-5.5PSL. A 5.5PSL gets treated better than 4.5PSL sure, but it's not like 1 will be truecel and the other will be gigachad with a harem.

Right now you have 3PSL subhumans competing with 7PSL gods. Like wtf is this cruel retarded shit.

Eugenics would equalize looks to a large degree. It's the only way to remove discrimination that is inherent to the human being.

JFL @ BLM activists not promoting eugenics so we can all be born as white 6'5 gigachads.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and SpearOfOrion
View attachment 445360

View attachment 445361

Plenty of modern women have sex, they are just brainwashed by feminism into thinking having kids is bad. In order to have any hope of bringing eugenics back girls need to be encouraged to get married and have kids.
the only women that are blatantly against having children are subhumans
the rest are just unaware/not sure due to young age
good looking women will have riden the cock carousel for so long before deciding to settle with a normal looking guy and have kids. most of young lust will be fullfilled already
feminism already works in favour of 'eugenics' (see mongolians in south eastern failing to breed with non minority women since 1990+ etc)

Shit topic.

Everyone would be genetically engineerd to be a chad +- 0.5PSL. Differences in how you are treated would be negible you fool.

Imagine everyone being 4.5-5.5PSL. A 5.5PSL gets treated better than 4.5PSL sure, but it's not like 1 will be truecel and the other will be gigachad with a harem.

Right now you have 3PSL subhumans competing with 7PSL gods. Like wtf is this cruel retarded shit.

Eugenics would equalize looks to a large degree. It's the only way to remove discrimination that is inherent to the human being.

JFL @ BLM activists not promoting eugenics so we can all be born as white 6'5 gigachads.
Your subhuman ass cant understand that we would only start discriminating based on other things, because being good lookkng would be the norm so nothing special about it. We would start discriminating based on other stuff because its human nature to create hierarchies.

Your subhuman ass cant understand that we would only start discriminating based on other things, because being good lookkng would be the norm so nothing special about it. We would start discriminating based on other stuff because its human nature to create hierarchies.
JFL this logic is the most retarded I have seen. To be expected from a greycel.

The whole issue with looks-based discrimination is that there's nothing you can do about it. You are born a certain way and that is on FULL display for everyone to see and discriminate you based on.

You are extremely low IQ if you think looks based discrimination would just be instantly replaced by something else.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goodman78
JFL this logic is the most retarded I have seen. To be expected from a greycel.

The whole issue with looks-based discrimination is that there's nothing you can do about it. You are born a certain way and that is on FULL display for everyone to see and discriminate you based on.

You are extremely low IQ if you think looks based discrimination would just be instantly replaced by something else.
You are low iq if you think that it will not, thats like saying that some primates were able to walk on 2 legs and since other wasnt then if every primate was able to walk on 2 legs every discrimination would stop.

You are low iq if you think that it will not, thats like saying that some primates were able to walk on 2 legs and since other wasnt then if every primate was able to walk on 2 legs every discrimination would stop.
??!?!?!?!?

Say there's racism between black and white people. So 1 Hitler comes and tells, okay I will fix this issue, next generation of humans:

EVERYONE wil be white, or EVERYONE will be black. Therefore, from then on nobody can discriminate between black and white people anymore since everyone has the same color.

You: 'ppl will just find something else to discriminate about, new racism. Therefore why bother.'

It's such stupid nihilist logic.

??!?!?!?!?

Say there's racism between black and white people. So 1 Hitler comes and tells, okay I will fix this issue, next generation of humans:

EVERYONE wil be white, or EVERYONE will be black. Therefore, from then on nobody can discriminate between black and white people anymore since everyone has the same color.

You: 'ppl will just find something else to discriminate about, new racism. Therefore why bother.'

??!?!?!?!?

Yeah because niggers dont discriminate themselves based on shades of black, stfu, if everyone is white then becomes white northern people vs white southern people ecc..

Yeah because niggers dont discriminate themselves based on shades of black, stfu, if everyone is white then becomes white northern people vs white southern people ecc..
??? this is so stupid.

You just cant answer because you are an autistic lowiqcel

Situation right now: 5'2 guy competing with 6'4 guy. (worst case)

Situation after eugenics: 6'2 guy competing with 6'4 guy. (worst case)

You: 'Lol WoMeN wOulD sTill PiCk 6'4 guY onLy!'

You are a retarded greycel and waste of my time.

Situation right now: 5'2 guy competing with 6'4 guy. (worst case)

Situation after eugenics: 6'2 guy competing with 6'4 guy. (worst case)

You: 'Lol WoMeN wOulD sTill PiCk 6'4 guY onLy!'

You are a retarded greycel and waste of my time.
Yes, women would still pick the best option, is It more honorable to you to lose to a 6ft4 guy? Lol, you are so dumb you can't understand adaptation and supply and demand, guys with handsome faces still win now because being handsome is more rare than being tall and well built, so your 5ft9 Zac Efron can still slay because having a nice face is more rare than being tall. In a world where everyone is good looking being gl is not rare so its not worth as much as now, so other things come into play like height, dick size, talents ecc... Why would a woman pick a 6ft2 guy if she can have tons of 6ft4? You see why you are so fucking dumb? And still you go on on calling me greycel, how does it feel to get iq mogged by a greycel? Faggot.

Good take, I agree with you. There will always be something to differentiate the top 1% or 10%. But at least if everyone looks like Chad, they wouldn't be ugly. AKA it's better to be a "good-looking" loser than just a loser. Reminds me of this meme

Cc74df9887e8a219ecf81cb512e78fa0

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel