JFL if you're a pretty boy and not pom beaniemaxxing

cardiologist

cardiologist

Platinum
Beanie hats with poms look aesthetic on pretty boys. It's a slight fashion touch that can make pretty boys appear cuter to women.

inb4 women like masc traits and not pretty boys

Cope. Pretty boys will always have more appeal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, telos, Chintuck22 and 17 others
Regular beanies are fine, pom beanies make it look like you want a dick up your ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Schönling, Maxillacel and 2 others
Yes bro
25d8f5f2b903f96fea32aabd10dc53e5 400x400

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Pretty boys are twink faggots.
1504499343189.png

DOM and STM hunks are what women want, rugged handsome hunks, whose jaw and cheekbones are chiselled and have really low trust eyebrows.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: loromate and Deleted member 245
Pretty boys are twink faggots.
1504499343189.png

DOM and STM hunks are what women want, rugged handsome hunks, whose jaw and cheekbones are chiselled and have really low trust eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: ascension

So brutal
imagine these 2 standing next to each other

but on topic of the thread snapback hats are pretty nifty too if you have the "surfer" look

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 2846
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and FatJattMofo
cry more for my prettyboy hair

• +1
Opera Snapshot 2019 12 23 235301 deepfriedmemescom

no

• JFL
Reactions: Linoob and Maxillacel
yeah same i love it, I want to do this to a chick behind some dumpster
Based and high T. Im thinking like kidnapping some stacy, taking her to an abandoned warehouse, fucking tying her up, raping her multiple times, choking her, holding a loaded gun or a knife to her head while giving her the shaft, maybe give that ho some stockholm syndrome

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Maxillacel and Fear
Ngl ive never seen one DOM male, in fact IRL ive seen more AND males and STM LTM males, in this day and age so many men lack masc facial development

Agreed, I see more AND. I've only see ONE DOM male, his eye + eyebrow area was insanely aggressive plus he was like 6'3'' 6'4'', just by the sight of it I have no idea how anyone would want to approach him

Source

Based and high T. Im thinking like kidnapping some stacy, taking her to an abandoned warehouse, fucking tying her up, raping her multiple times, choking her, holding a loaded gun or a knife to her head while giving her the shaft, maybe give that ho some stockholm syndrome
over 50% of females cum during rape

they love it, dudes have told me that their girlfriends have asked them to rape them out of nowhere without their consent, they want that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Agreed, I see more AND. I've only see ONE DOM male, his eye + eyebrow area was insanely aggressive plus he was like 6'3'' 6'4'', just by the sight of it I have no idea how anyone would want to approach him
I feel like being DOM is great for aging well (cuz insane bone mass supports the face) but STM is better for getting ONS because you're still genetically worthy and you look a lil bit more approachable while still remaining alpha as fuck, so basically mascthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
1504499343189.png

Despite having an LTM-STM tier face, you have incredibly low t behaviour boyo, no fear factor or unpredictability about you at all, it truly never began for low T cels

1504499343189.png

Despite having an LTM-STM tier face, you have incredibly low t behaviour boyo, no fear factor or unpredictability about you at all, it truly never began for low T cels

View attachment 204871

over 50% of females cum during rape

they love it, dudes have told me that their girlfriends have asked them to rape them out of nowhere without their consent, they want that shit
my gf has told me this. it’s a very popular “kink”. non consensual consensual sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
And yet that beta male phag has more T than you do, just fucking rope tbh, I dont ever ignore users but with all your oneitis posting im seriously considering it thats how fucking annoying you area. Inject T immediately tbh
my gf has told me this. it’s a very popular “kink”. non consensual consensual sex.
How bout straight up non consensual sex, when I ascend ill try this shit on some hooker, give that ho stockholm syndrome

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
And yet that beta male phag has more T than you do, just fucking rope tbh, I dont ever ignore users but with all your oneitis posting im seriously considering it thats how fucking annoying you area. Inject T immediately tbh

How bout straight up non consensual sex, when I ascend ill try this shit on some hooker, give that ho stockholm syndrome
that’s called rape br0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
JFL types like Lucky Blue Smith and Chico have eons more appeal.

Pretty boy deniers make me cage
Im telling you women want rugged, masc hunks with jawlines to cut steel, dark hair, chiselled cheekbones and a dominant look

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Im not NT enough for this shit

my oneitis always wears a beanie...😢

thanks a lot for reminding me of her, jerk.

• So Sad
lol where did you find the video, ima tryna watch more of the same category

lemme know if you find anything similar, i got a phat boner from that vid

Mirin this mega prettyboy

• +1
Surprised that they have a beanie size of Bieber skull

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
Beanie hides my sexy hair
Hoodie is great tho

Even though its -5c I still walk around with no beanie to flex these newly grown finasteride hair strands