JFL! Is this Eppley's work you think?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Dude post a tldr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Dumb whore probably went to some third world surgeon and decided to cry about it on reddit

Dumb whore probably went to some third world surgeon and decided to cry about it on reddit
Imagine going to a third worlder for jaw implants rofl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 685 and EthnicelAscension
Women are COMPLETELY RETARDED when it comes to facial augmentation, and often freak out post-op over their result being "huge and masculine", even when it's objectively excellent. Literally seen this dozens of times.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 685 and EthnicelAscension
Chances are likely it was him or Yaremchuck. She had "never seen a web site like his", so this clued me in:

Please consider seeing a maxillofacial surgeon as apposed to a plastic surgeon.

Jawthrowaway7654321

13m

Definitely good advice.

And he is. And I do still think he is one of the best out there, as I have never seen a website like his.

A lot of surgeons just seem to put in the same cookie cutter implant to each patient, whereas his before/after images seem to show a unique take on each face.

I just think there was just a wild miscommunication. And I think he went with his aesthetic over mine, and that's why I am so disappointed.

And touching my chin really pissed me off, as I was not expecting that. Ha.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Foids are low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
tbh i didnt even plan my Bimax, im lucky it ended up being good jfl
I mean the surgeon of course told me what he was gonna do, but i never gave my opinion or told him what i really wanted.
Wasnt blackpilled back then and didnt know anything about looks

But at the end of the day its a surgery which is planned and discussed with a top tier orthodontist and other maxillofacial surgeons, so they know whats up

For my rhino i will make sure to tell him what exactly i want and look at morphs, since it can affect your face so much.

Last edited:
Chances are likely it was him or Yaremchuck. She had "never seen a web site like his", so this clued me in:

Please consider seeing a maxillofacial surgeon as apposed to a plastic surgeon.

Jawthrowaway7654321

13m

Definitely good advice.

And he is. And I do still think he is one of the best out there, as I have never seen a website like his.

A lot of surgeons just seem to put in the same cookie cutter implant to each patient, whereas his before/after images seem to show a unique take on each face.

I just think there was just a wild miscommunication. And I think he went with his aesthetic over mine, and that's why I am so disappointed.

And touching my chin really pissed me off, as I was not expecting that. Ha.

Hmmm, I'm kind of inclined to say it wasn't Yaremchuk, as I wasn't given any sort of medications on the morning of my surgery (prior to the IV drugs at the actual start of the surgery). Maybe her case was different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
0abf4f97502e6ecbac8a6a64cdb9a342.png

https://gyazo.com/0abf4f97502e6ecbac8a6a64cdb9a342