JFL it turns out the Earth is actually flat (NOT a joke) (PROOF)

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Kraken
IMG 5096

ON NASA'S WEBSITE THEY HAVE THIS PICTURE OF EARTH BUT THEY CLEARLY COPY AND PASTED THE CLOUDS.

WHY DO THEY NEED TO COPY AND PASTE CLOUDS IF SATELLITES ARE REAL AND CAN TAKE REAL PICTURES OF A REAL GLOBE EARTH?

JFL

IMG 5103

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, gigell, Klasik616 and 9 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Yeah those are man made images

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik616, arabcelxxx, Jonnyboi and 3 others
How you know its copy pasted

• +1
Anyone paying attention at this point knows at the very least NASA is a complete fraud and the ISS footage is all green screen BS and the moon landing all these countries are doing are fake af

and there is no measurable curve to the earth either so its probably flat

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gigell, Yliaster, LancasteR and 8 others
Earth isn't flat come on. These are just cgi cus nasa needs a far away image.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: maarda, BrutalMogger and ItsOver999
  • +1
Why cant they just use a far away telescope to take a far away image...?
From where? The moon? They aren't on the moon and satellites aren't far enough to take a photo like that kid.

• +1
if earth is flat you are a faggotcel
and if earth is round you are a faggotcel

so why it does matter ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, raleqtambrobret, greycel and 9 others
Anyone paying attention at this point knows at the very least NASA is a complete fraud and the ISS footage is all green screen BS and the moon landing all these countries are doing are fake af

and there is no measurable curve to the earth either so its probably flat
View attachment 3095322

ON NASA'S WEBSITE THEY HAVE THIS PICTURE OF EARTH BUT THEY CLEARLY COPY AND PASTED THE CLOUDS.

WHY DO THEY NEED TO COPY AND PASTE CLOUDS IF SATELLITES ARE REAL AND CAN TAKE REAL PICTURES OF A REAL ROUND EARTH?

JFL

View attachment 3095327
You dumbfucks realised if earth is flat there wouldnt be day and night right?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: vane, Yliaster, maarda and 2 others
what about pearl harbor

• +1
Reactions: Bars, iblamechico and KaisenMaxxer
have you ever been in a plane??

• +1
Reactions: greycel and maarda
i used to believe the earth was round

i still do but as my IQ has skyrocketed significantly after puberty, i realised the jews run all the media and would do anything to keep people stupid and weak

if the earth turned out to be flat one day i actually would not be surprised, all these theories sounds crazy, why are some parts of antartica restricted, why are there so many damn scientific bases over there, what more is there to study about a barren ice wasteland :feelswhat:

but when i was on a plane it looked roundish, the plane specifically went above the stratosphere, i thought we were going to space or some shit :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gigell, LOOKISM-LOGIC, greycel and 4 others
no-human-being-would-stack-books-like-this.gif

• JFL
Reactions: maarda

i still do but as my IQ has skyrocketed significantly after puberty, i realised the jews run all the media and would do anything to keep people stupid and weak

if the earth turned out to be flat one day i actually would not be surprised, all these theories sounds crazy, why are some parts of antartica restricted, why are there so many damn scientific bases over there, what more is there to study about a barren ice wasteland :feelswhat:

but when i was on a plane it looked roundish, the plane specifically went above the stratosphere, i thought we were going to space or some shit :lul:
anyone been on plane knows earth is round

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 74064 and Deleted member 78207
View attachment 3095322

WHY DO THEY NEED TO COPY AND PASTE CLOUDS IF SATELLITES ARE REAL AND CAN TAKE REAL PICTURES OF A REAL GLOBE EARTH?

JFL

View attachment 3095327
I have definitive proof the earth is round. I’ve seen many videos where people launch drones into space with something like a burger and a camera attached to it. This procedure cost maximum £10,000. There’s no reason why the entire flat earth community isn’t able to conduct this test themselves to prove there is no curvature. NASA frauds but this doesn’t prove much.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, asdvek and iblamechico
Every other celestial objects are round except for earth. Make sense.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
Ok so because basketballs are round, pieces of paper cant be flat?

• Hmm...
Reactions: RawMogger
NASA is public about editing the surface of the atmosphere with satellite data to increase how clear the image looks.

They use ultraviolet, infrared light cameras and other layers of image to come up with a clear picture.

The are literally open about it and put disclaimers

NASA is public about editing the surface of the atmosphere with satellite data to increase how clear the image looks.

They use ultraviolet, infrared light cameras and other layers of image to come up with a clear picture.

The are literally open about it and put disclaimers
^^

OP conveniently left out the part that NASA is open about their image processing.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

Like have you guys not spend even 10 minuets looking into flat earth theory? Yes there's a model that accounts for time zones and night and day on a flat earth/ Local sun and moon, the solar system model is wrong

have you ever been in a plane??

actually flight paths are evidence for the flat earth model, looking on flat earth maps the way flights operate they are direct paths over a flat earth map

I have definitive proof the earth is round. I’ve seen many videos where people launch drones into space with something like a burger and a camera attached to it. This procedure cost maximum £10,000. There’s no reason why the entire flat earth community isn’t able to conduct this test themselves to prove there is no curvature. NASA frauds but this doesn’t prove much.

fish eye lens

using non fish eye lenses the horizon is always flat

there are no celestial objects in the flat earth model, we see lights up in the sky, thats all we know they are. Plus your analogy is dumb cause if you stand in a forest and all you see is trees that makes you one then right. What we see in the sky and their apparent shape proves nothing about whatever thing we exist on

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Like have you guys not spend even 10 minuets looking into flat earth theory? Yes there's a model that accounts for time zones and night and day on a flat earth/ Local sun and moon, the solar system model is wrong

actually flight paths are evidence for the flat earth model, looking on flat earth maps the way flights operate they are direct paths over a flat earth map

fish eye lens

there are no celestial objects in the flat earth model, we see lights up in the sky, thats all we know they are. Plus your analogy is dumb cause if you stand in a forest and all you see is trees that makes you one then right. What we see in the sky and their apparent shape proves nothing about whatever thing we exist on

• +1
Reactions: ascension

fish eye lens

You realised that in plane u could see earth curved af right? Also due to the curve thats why the plane flying over greenland to some countries

• +1
Reactions: maarda
there are no celestial objects in the flat earth model, we see lights up in the sky, thats all we know they are.
You can literally see them yourself using a telescope. The ring around Saturn. The stripes on Jupiter, its moons. Everything.

What we see in the sky and their apparent shape proves nothing about whatever thing we exist on
I'm guessing we're getting spiritual here so I'm not even gonna say anything because you don't even believe in "planets".

• +1
fish eye lens

High-altitude balloon footage imagery shows the curvature of the Earth clearly, even when non-fish-eye lenses are used

You can literally see them yourself using a telescope. The ring around Saturn. The stripes on Jupiter, its moons. Everything.

I'm guessing we're getting spiritual here so I'm not even gonna say anything because you don't even believe in "planets".

Don't worry about him, he works in a nightclub cleaning up people's vomit. He don't know shit
@Crisick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49341 and iblamechico
High-altitude balloon footage imagery shows the curvature of the Earth clearly, even when non-fish-eye lenses are used
link please, I am not being smart ass I genuinely wanna see what you're talking about as I am not settled on this subject just everything I always see is clearly some type of disorted lens used

i told you I know there are lights up there, but what are they I don't know and their shape doesn't prove anything. How does a round object in the sky prove the shape of what we are standing on?

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and maarda
link please, I am not being smart ass I genuinely wanna see what you're talking about as I am not settled on this subject just everything I always see is clearly some type of disorted lens used

i told you I know there are lights up there, but what are they I don't know and their shape doesn't prove anything. How does a round object in the sky prove the shape of what we are standing on?
If Earth is flat, then why don't we fall out of it after travelling long distances, are oceans like a fountain dripping down from the flat earth? You're bullshitng ahaha this isnt 1600s earth isnt flat what the fuck is this shit did your brain not develop or smth what are u even saying retard "earth is flat"

:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
its probably round

the photoshop is because nasa fags cant get a aesthetically pleasing enough picture of it

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999

fish eye lens

I mog you :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

You might claim this was taken with a wide angle or curved (bubble) lens, but those lenses bend anything either upwards or downward that aren't running across the center. This photo is exhibiting the exact opposite characteristics
Main qimg 96548af5900cb51aa6609914384ba03f

(Highway 80)
Main qimg 34d423b70045fbd2e58583a963e7a5cc

Main qimg ce2555074cf92ac5498fd4d209530122

Doesn't matter if it's flat or spherical, it won't change anything in your life

Last edited:
Bump spread the word: The Earth is FLAT 🍽️

Admiral Byrd wrote in his Journals that there is an entire Civilization beneath Antarctica with Sunlight and
its own Ecosystem

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Water

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Admiral Byrd wrote in his Journals that there is an entire Civilization beneath Antarctica with Sunlight and
its own Ecosystem
Fax, I read his diaries recently and there is 100% a breakaway civilization in Antarctica.

Hollow Earth is where it's really at.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster