JFL, just got cucked so hard by my flatmate

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
Me and one of my flatmate have a balcony in common, today I went home and from there to the balcony and found her and a guy in the balcony talking.
I introduced myself to the guy (a Chad) and after 30 seconds they got back in her bedroom, lights switched off and I start to hear the moans :lul:
I'm still in the balcony...what do I do? Go back to my room (I'd hear them the same) or stay in the balcony?

I'll try to post the pic of the Chad later when they come back again

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2426 and 5 others
not really cucked if it's her place

you're a low t cuck if you don't bust through that door and show her who's the real man instead of sitting like a fucking cuck hear her moan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 2745 and 4 others
Record it and post it here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xit, chadpreetcel123 and CopeAndRope
lol if you don't whip out your dick and join in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, xit, Deleted member 2969 and 3 others
I'm trying to record but the moans aren't loud enough so on the record you can't hear it

will post proofs later on, wait a bit until they come out again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 39 and BigBoy
I'm trying to record but the moans aren't loud enough so on the record you can't hear it

will post proofs later on, wait a bit until they come out again
send pics of her and chad

Me and one of my flatmate have a balcony in common, today I went home and from there to the balcony and found her and a guy in the balcony talking.
I introduced myself to the guy (a Chad) and after 30 seconds they got back in her bedroom, lights switched off and I start to hear the moans :lul:
I'm still in the balcony...what do I do? Go back to my room (I'd hear them the same) or stay in the balcony?

Enter the room and ask politely if you can sit in the corner to masturbate in silence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dino Hamciaren, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
You have a female roommate? Here they don't usually ever happen.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Open their door silently and start spying on them and then jerk off to them fucking each other.
Yea, I said fuck it, I'm stuck here forever.
This site quite addicting

Open their door silently and start spying on them and then jerk off to them fucking each other.

This site quite addicting
Mmmm chads dick is so big ughhh his zygos upper eye support I’m gonna nut

• JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, toolateforme, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Fuck having female room mates if you don’t get to do anything with them.

• +1
Reactions: xit and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
So, I joined them and another flatmate (the hot one) in the balcony and we had a good chat for like an hour
I recorded 20 minutes of it, but the audio isn't in english...only some parts

Fuck having female room mates if you don’t get to do anything with them.
My thoughts exactly if i ain't banging them why the fuck would i have a female roommate that's cuckoldery and torture
So, I joined them and another flatmate (the hot one) in the balcony and we had a good chat for like an hour
I recorded 20 minutes of it, but the audio isn't in english...only some parts
Show us the footage curious to see what the chad looks like

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
My thoughts exactly if i ain't banging them why the fuck would i have a female roommate that's cuckoldery and torture
I don't choose them, the apartment is owned by an agency and they rent the single room to whoever ask for them

I don't choose them, the apartment is owned by an agency and they rent the single room to whoever ask for them
Shiet my dude i feel for u

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Noodlewhore
BTW she told us she found the Chad through Tinder
JFL all theories here are true

Tinder is truly a disgrace for 80% of men.
It's where all the girls find the hot guys

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Jagged0

But cucktears said irl girls don’t use tinder they want personality

• JFL
Reactions: Noodlewhore, BigBoy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Yap lol at using tinder if you're not chad

You shouldn't cry for a girl who uses tinder

It's pretty primitive and nasty in 2019

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
Here are them (the two I talked today in the balcony and I have the audio)....please don't quote the images because for privacy I will have to delete them soon
They are both hot, one is a model and the other is the hot freshman arrived last week

edit: deleted because of autists quoting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0
currymax: please don't quote the pics, have to delete soon

I even find the pic of the Chad through her Instagram

67170813_2853090151428311_6617463452493414400_n-jpg.119815

21616109_1584904364906281_3709757917358813574_n-1-jpg.119817

larp

currymax: please don't quote the pics, have to delete soon

I even find the pic of the Chad through her Instagram
Damn my guy i'd have a mental breakdown if there were near me fucking they're stacies btw that's the biggest motivation to ultra looksmax can u show us the chad and how talk is he

xit: it's not a larp you stupid dumbass, I even have proofs but won't post them because of low IQ members like you, who just dox people. Go fuck yourself. Will report you

Damn my guy i'd have a mental breakdown if there were near me fucking they're stacies btw that's the biggest motivation to ultra looksmax can u show us the chad and how talk is he
I can't post the pics of him, the audio or more pics of them in the future until there are stupid losers like the ones above who quote the pics even though I explicitly said to not quote
Serial doxxers should be banned and then I could post pics to verified trusted users

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I can't post the pics of him, the audio or more pics of them in the future until there are stupid losers like the ones above who quote the pics even though I explicitly said to not quote
Serial doxxers should be banned and then I could post pics to verified trusted users
I agree they're stupid fucks they should be banned

Here are them (the two I talked today in the balcony and I have the audio)....please don't quote the images because for privacy I will have to delete them soon
They are both hot, one is a model and the other is the hot freshman arrived last week

Your flatmate that you listen to getting fucked is a verified model with 500k followers on IG? Smells like a cuck LARP to me.

Also last week you mentioned you turned down a job in London. Yet that model you posted lives in London :think:

just stay in the balcony and smoke some

It's not a larp, both of them live here
I said multiple time in my past texts that one is a professional model and the other one is a hot freshman that just arrived
And yes, one is pretty popular (have 400k+followers) and the other one has 2000 followers on Instagram so can't have their pics on here for privacy or I wouldn't give a shit

It's not a larp, both of them live here
I said multiple time in my past texts that one is a professional model and the other one is a hot freshman that just arrived
And yes, one is pretty popular (have 400k+followers) and the other one has 2000 followers on Instagram so can't have their pics on here for privacy or I wouldn't give a shit

That still doesn't explain how you don't live in London yet your model flatmate that you just talked to on the balcony lives in London and is currently in London.

That still doesn't explain how you don't live in London yet your model flatmate that you just talked to on the balcony lives in London and is currently in London.
Because she doesn't really live only in London. She's italian and also live here, has a room here and now she's here because there was the fashion show
JFL I even have the audio with her of last hour...and guess what language is that? Italian...guess why
And no, she's not currently in London

Because she doesn't really live only in London. She's italian and also live here, has a room here and now she's here because there was the fashion show
JFL I even have the audio with her of last hour...and guess what language is that? Italian...guess why

Well a bunch of her recent posts are in London and according to her bio she's in London. Seems like a reasonable assumption.

And no, claims of having audio recordings without ever posting them is not proof. I didn't ever say she's not Italian lol.

You could be completely right, but you've also provided no proof so people are bound to be sceptical.

pm pics of the 2 girls and the chad

I can't provide any more proofs because I get doxxed and can't trust anybody
As I said I had recorded a convo with my phone (and as I said the audio isn't in english but italian for 90% of it) and I was about to post it and even the pic of the Chad but then some stupid dumbass quoted my texts so can't post anymore. I would have also posted pics in the coming days but I can't until all the doxxers get the fuck out of here
Can't risk getting doxxed

I live in a fashion capital (many probably already figured out which one) and tons of girls come here to try to make a modeling career. Living with a model isn't hard at all here because there are real estate agencies that rent apartments and some have deals and connections with the model agencies who then show the girls (or guys) those rooms with their deals. If you know it, you know which agencies to go to rent a room and increase the chances to live with models

Indeed she isn't the first model I shared an apartment with as I said in my other texts a while ago...

Yes her instagram shows she's in London (because she's under contract also there) but even now she passes 7-10 days per month here in Italy, that's why she still has a room here
pm pics of the 2 girls and the chad
I can't trust anybody on here, sorry....I tried to post but I got fucked not even a minute after that
At most I can describe them....they are both hot...one is a model and the other is a hot 18yo freshman...both tall, brunettes, brown eyes and slim (with a super ass)

Last edited: