Jfl just ordered food broke asf

Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
Over for me 😭

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and isis_Bleach
This is my biggest struggle in life I have like 11k total spent on food delivery apps

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, watah, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
relatable, i only order shit when there is nothing in the house and it's too late to go to the store

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Outerz14
relatable, i only order shit when there is nothing in the house and it's too late to go to the store
Will be giving food review Ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rzn, Costcosuperstore and 6PSLcel
the only time ive ever ordered food delivery i got paid to do it, honestly if you constantly order uber eats and shit thats a subhuman trait

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: uksucks, watah, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
I'm in debt for financing DoorDash meals. Its getting really bad. I've actually stolen money to eat slop from Doordash too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, raleqtambrobret, JohnDoe and 2 others
I'm in debt for financing DoorDash meals. Its getting really bad. I've actually stolen money to eat slop from Doordash too.
Could this work on Uber eats Bhai

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Costcosuperstore
  • +1
the only time ive ever ordered food delivery i got paid to do it, honestly if you constantly order uber eats and shit thats a subhuman trait
I'm lazy asf bro

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, deepfuckingvalue, Outerz14 and 1 other person
Cook you up a steak and eggs like a real man
literally my dinner every single night and only takes like 5 mins to cook too, and cheaper than jewber eats :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Outerz14 and Rhino LeFort
nah bro think of it as therapy and socializing costs, three birds with one stone

• +1
literally my dinner every single night and only takes like 5 mins to cook too, and cheaper than jewber eats :lul:
Yessir that’s what’s up. Fuck eating goyslop, saving money and getting protein in is where it’s at

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, N1666 and Kelly Oubre Jr
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Pakicel, 0proteindiet and 1 other person
Past 5 years me probably 30k+ tbh
Thas crazy. I think the only option is to start leaving fake bad reviews on drivers and try to get banned on all apps

• +1
Past 5 years me probably 30k+ tbh
I know I might sound like a boomer telling zoomers to stop eating avocado on toast but if you had not ordered food from these apps, you could have gotten all the surgeries you need.

• +1
I know I might sound like a boomer telling zoomers to stop eating avocado on toast but if you had not ordered food from these apps, you could have gotten all the surgeries you need.
My friend i could have been anything if i had not gone down that route. The food is one aspect of it, it all goes together. NEET who eats fast food every day and doesn't exercise, only rots in front of a computer screen. My health would have been saved if i had done 1 of 2 things, either gym/exercise or eat proper food, I did neither and now pay the price. And I'm not even going into the opportunities i threw away.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Outerz14 and Pakicel
ordering food is expensive af and you're just looksminning yourself in the long run. Just eat at home or go to an actual restaurant with ppl. Instead of eating goyslop on ur own

• +1

Attachments

• IMG-20240911-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20240911-WA0002.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn, Costcosuperstore and DarkAscender
Thas crazy. I think the only option is to start leaving fake bad reviews on drivers and try to get banned on all apps
Fuck 30k half that money I would of got fillers and some roids

• +1
I'm ashamed to admit but even though i spent so much, I got even more food refunded. I would create a new account daily and refund my food. I left bad reviews and all kinds of shit you can think of with uber. Probably created like 400+ accounts over the years if not more. I mean you guys can say what you want but you don't understand my situation. I never learned how to cook and my mother was and still is extremely lazy. @Pakicel

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, N1666 and Pakicel
Fuck 30k half that money I would of got fillers and some roids
I probably would have done the same... if i didn't stop lurking lookism in '19. If I had continued lurking and gone down the looksmaxx route, I would have probably already gotten my failos fixed, be gymmaxxed, good job and everything. It is what it is, one decision could have changed my life even after a lifetime of bad choices prior to that.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I
I'm ashamed to admit but even though i spent so much, I got even more food refunded. I would create a new account daily and refund my food. I left bad reviews and all kinds of shit you can think of with uber. Probably created like 400+ accounts over the years if not more. I mean you guys can say what you want but you don't understand my situation. I never learned how to cook and my mother was and still is extremely lazy. @Pakicel
why not boil some eggs? Or get some bread, chicken and veggies and make a sandwich? You could order these ingredients using apps or just get them when you go to the shops. Even a meal deal would be better than Uber eats everyday.

• +1
So your mother never cooks? When was the last time you had a home cooked meal?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and JohnDoe
I

why not boil some eggs? Or get some bread, chicken and veggies and make a sandwich? You could order these ingredients using apps or just get them when you go to the shops. Even a meal deal would be better than Uber eats everyday.
Because I was a rotter, I didn't leave the house or my room. My mother is at fault, trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Pakicel
So your mother never cooks? When was the last time you had a home cooked meal?
She does now because I force her due to poor health but she still slacks off often. I used to eat fastfood every single day for years, the cheap low quality kind. My mother is to blame for a lot of my problems honestly.

• +1
She does now because I force her due to poor health but she still slacks off often. I used to eat fastfood every single day for years, the cheap low quality kind. My mother is to blame for a lot of my problems honestly.
Does she not care about you though?

It’s good that you go outside. And please avoid eating junk food every single day.

Next time you go to the shops get some fresh ingredients and try making something very basic. Like some fried eggs. It’s not hard at all.

• +1
Does she not care about you though?

It’s good that you go outside. And please avoid eating junk food every single day.

Next time you go to the shops get some fresh ingredients and try making something very basic. Like some fried eggs. It’s not hard at all.
She "cares" but really do you care if you neglected your childrens health like this? She's done a lot that I don't want to publicly post about. She's just extremely low IQ. I stopped eating junk food, no fast food no processed sugar etc but too little too late

• +1
I probably would have done the same... if i didn't stop lurking lookism in '19. If I had continued lurking and gone down the looksmaxx route, I would have probably already gotten my failos fixed, be gymmaxxed, good job and everything. It is what it is, one decision could have changed my life even after a lifetime of bad choices prior to that.
Sheet

• +1
Reactions: Rzn