Gymceling everyday
He eats carbohydrates that’s why his skin is shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, watah and DelonLover1999
looks the same just more masculine and has a stubble

Still pulls a million times more than you

what do you think?
im not sure, from the basic biology i know carbs are useful for energy but im not sure on impact on skin quality/texture

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
im not sure, from the basic biology i know carbs are useful for energy but im not sure on impact on skin quality/texture
will cause no issue if you workout and sleep etc, they're not inherently a problem, briefly

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Looks like a less recessed version of juninho pernambucano

will cause no issue if you workout and sleep etc, they're not inherently a problem, briefly
what about overconsumption?

i saw your thread of eating zero carb and ive been trying to cut down even more on carbs but i cannot get below 100 grams,

what is the ROI for zero vs low carb

• +1
what about overconsumption?

i saw your thread of eating zero carb and ive been trying to cut down even more on carbs but i cannot get below 100 grams,

what is the ROI for zero vs low carb
that thread was troll/larp :unsure:

sorry if you unironically believed it (it was in off topic), just shows it was well made ig:feelshah:

i eat 350g of carbs a day (i do mma/wrestling and olympic weightlifting on the side), you can't be high performing without carbs, you will literally be a low T low energy dog on no carbs

• JFL
that thread was troll/larp :unsure:

sorry if you unironically believed it (it was in off topic), just shows it was well made ig:feelshah:

i eat 350g of carbs a day (i do mma/wrestling and olympic weightlifting on the side), you can't be high performing without carbs, you will literally be a low T low energy dog on no carbs
yeah it was believable, i was just wondering ive been eating low carb for a long time now i was just wondering if it really was that much better to switch to zero carb

• +1
yeah it was believable, i was just wondering ive been eating low carb for a long time now i was just wondering if it really was that much better to switch to zero carb
nah it's worse, you need to glycogenmaxx, drinking white sugar with milk is better than carnivore

• +1
Just eat whatever, if you actually wanted to optimize you nutrient intake, macros aren't even enough information to go off of

• +1
Needs to debloat and shavemaxx asap

It happens for everyone literal cannon event that happens at least 10 times a year

nah it's worse, you need to glycogenmaxx, drinking white sugar with milk is better than carnivore
ill look into it more bhai thanks for pointing me in the right direction

• +1