JFL most guys here are retards

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Instead of maxxing out their gymmax, hair, skin, leanness, or 1 hard surgery they don't take action.

Do those then be realistic by aiming a foid who you mog by 1PSL, and get into LTR with them. But if you want white women and you are ethnic then just pray to your whatever gods on top of the advices given above.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, murdah, likenesss and 1 other person
Why looksmax, when I am already number #1?

6D7C56D136E1BF0D6D52169B5B1B7551903C1C13

• +1
Reactions: mike21, likenesss, Jova and 5 others
is that a tranny in ur avi

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
''Bro right now, if only he had told her hi when bitches showed up, instead of pulling out his phone and checking the weather..''

D2
D3

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, Jova and AscensionMan98
This whole site became a shitshow of corny teenagers just posting memes and shitposting in the offtopics, I've made a post about it and got only negative comments even got attacked in pm, which proves my point

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and maarda
Instead of maxxing out their gymmax, hair, skin, leanness, or 1 hard surgery they don't take action.

Do those then be realistic by aiming a foid who you mog by 1PSL, and get into LTR with them. But if you want white women and you are ethnic then just pray to your whatever gods on top of the advices given above.
Ive seen more ethnics with white foids then asian men tbh. For ethnics its best they lighten their skin and then get some surgeries to fix flaws like a orbital decompression , rhinoplasty , and a wrap around chin implant, and the ones that are lighter skinned and of proper height seem to do on par with latinos from what I have seen

Can confirm, am retard. :Comfy:

All of these are time gated. You cannot just spend more time doing them instead of rotting here. Except maybe money for hardmaxxing, but even that is not true if your salary is fixed and you are low iq to think of a business. Best you can do is work overtime for no reason.

I wanna kms :cautious: