what a dumb hoe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Dicklet.4.3, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Lol my mom bought my phenibut

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Arkantos, karbo and 3 others
How old are you?

did it help with anxiety when you had it?

How old are you?

21 lol

i talked to her earlier and was Like :why did you take away my summplement" and she was like " i need to know what your taking, i have 2 other kids in the house" blah blah

wht a bitch tbh
did it help with anxiety when you had it?
fck ya, i felt great, i was 0 inhib and talked to a girl while on it.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 1464
My mom does not care what I take.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
My mom does not care what I take.
my mom toook away my melatonin a while back cus she thought it was sleeping pills jfl

idk man, im just pissed off atm, hate when my stuff gets taken away like this for no reason

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
my mom toook away my melatonin a while back cus she thought it was sleeping pills jfl

idk man, im just pissed off atm, hate when my stuff gets taken away like this for no reason
Try explaining what they are or sometching. If your parents paid nearly $30,000 on implants then they should be indifferent to your roid and supplement use

21 lol

i talked to her earlier and was Like :why did you take away my summplement" and she was like " i need to know what your taking, i have 2 other kids in the house" blah blah

wht a bitch tbh

fck ya, i felt great, i was 0 inhib and talked to a girl while on it.
Time to move out

• +1
How expensive is phenibut?

Lol my mom bought my phenibut
My mom (who also has social anxiety problems) was considering trying it :lul:

But she's been coming off benzos so it's a bad idea

• +1

my mom took away my iced coffee and my ashwagandha after i drank 3 bottles of iced coffee for a combined 900 mg of caffeine and then took 2000mg of ashwagandha. I became extremely low inhibition, i mustered up the courage to leave my bedroom and walk the dog (hadnt left the house in weeks) and then i called my mother a faggot. I then told her about my retruded infraorbitals.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Alt Number 3, Mousei and 3 others
my mom took away my iced coffee and my ashwagandha after i drank 3 bottles of iced coffee for a combined 900 mg of caffeine and then took 2000mg of ashwagandha. I became extremely low inhibition, i mustered up the courage to leave my bedroom and walk the dog (hadnt left the house in weeks) and then i called my mother a faggot. I then told her about my retruded infraorbitals.
fucking caging at ur comments man :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I am incapable of feeling stress or anxiety on 300mg wellbutrin

Used to all the time, but now no matter what happens I don't get that same feeling of anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: Drugs, Mousei and CupOfCoffee
My new favorite poster

Used to all the time, but now no matter what happens I don't get that same feeling of anxiety.
Holy shit this stuff is probably expensive as hell and my jew insurance don't cover shit. Problem is i don't like to mention anything about my depression or anxiety irl

So recap

Your moms barged into you jerking off...

Your mom took your supplements...

Your mom was against you looking better with surgery...

So that last time arguing with your dad...was your first time blackpilling him!?

I’m surprised your first time...wasn’t pre surgery..

I wonder what u told him..that convinced him beforehand

i cant fucking believe how yall grown men and you still let your parents take your stuff, listen everything they say, you guys need some testesterone before looksmaxing tbh

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee

Whats better welbutrin or zoloft because im on zoloft for 50mg but it isnt doing much. I also have welbutrin but its a low dose and i didnt like how it gives you headaches

Whats better welbutrin or zoloft because im on zoloft for 50mg but it isnt doing much. I also have welbutrin but its a low dose and i didnt like how it gives you headaches
Idk I never get headaches at 300mg

My mom (who also has social anxiety problems) was considering trying it :lul:

But she's been coming off benzos so it's a bad idea
my mom already tried it

You are 21. Take it back. You are an adult now.