Jfl @ my stacylite aunt

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
She is married to a fat ugly manlet. In her fb account there is literally no pics of her and her husband in it. Her daughter could have also been a stacylite but her father's subhuman gene fucked her up tbh ngl. Brutal for that fat fuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: john2 and slime
Thanks for sharing

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1560
She is married to a fat ugly manlet. In her fb account there is literally no pics of her and her husband in it. Her daughter could have also been a stacylite but her father's subhuman gene fucked her up tbh ngl. Brutal for that fat fuck.
I need a tall beautiful dom face girl i need to create a slayer family tbh. Thanks for the blackpill for waking us up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Cuck trait - your wife/gf doesn't want to put photos of you two together on Facebook/Instagram.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 4416, verZYownZZun and 3 others
Can I have your stacylite aunt?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 1751
Haha fuck that bitch. She thought she's marry a chad and now she has an ugly husband and a miserable life. fucking cunt

Haha fuck that bitch. She thought she's marry a chad and now she has an ugly husband and a miserable life. fucking cunt
She was the second runner up last year for a beauty paegant and is invited as the judge for this year's beauty paegant bro

Post her Facebook

She was the second runner up last year for a beauty paegant and is invited as the judge for this year's beauty paegant bro

She still married an ugly guy so that failos everything else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Brb

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Show me sexy curry bitch pls

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
inel trait not being in girls' fb photos

How old is she