jfl people who think there is anything wrong with a "adult" having sex with a 17yr

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Even tho they can drive, join the army and a million other things apparently you're too naive to have sex at 17. People are trying to expose cody ko and dr disrespect for fucking in 90% of the world a legal adult. I'm not even a pedo this is just retarded. Luckily i live in a place where the age of consent is 16. However its heavily frowned upon if she is under 18

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Yuki and Paul7
Even tho they can drive, join the army and a million other things apparently you're too naive to have sex at 17. People are trying to expose cody ko and dr disrespect for fucking in 90% of the world a legal adult. I'm not even a pedo this is just retarded. Luckily i live in a place where the age of censent is 16. However its heavily frowned upon if she is under 18
True bhai

• Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing
They just mad they can't pull JBs.

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Rea
Yeah I'd love to fuck a 17 yr old.

• +1

• +1
Even tho they can drive, join the army and a million other things apparently you're too naive to have sex at 17. People are trying to expose cody ko and dr disrespect for fucking in 90% of the world a legal adult. I'm not even a pedo this is just retarded. Luckily i live in a place where the age of censent is 16. However its heavily frowned upon if she is under 18
im convinced anyway that if thr roles were reversed nothing would have happened

• +1
im convinced anyway that if thr roles were reversed nothing would have happened
look at the Chris guy from mrbeast because he is trans its getting 1/10 of the attention despite the boy being way younger(14)

I feel no remorse for Cody ko. Just like Ethan Klein. Good you got cancelled by the people you support.

• +1
look at the Chris guy from mrbeast because he is trans its getting 1/10 of the attention despite the boy being way younger(14)
i hate him so much anyway it is all a plan to expose children in young age to trans shit

100 million people see him in beasts videos fag

• +1