Jfl played videogames with an actual whore

D

Deleted member 7240

Greycel Revolutionary
Was playing the game for honor with a couple of bros and one of them invited this like 16 year old professional crazy bitch. Holy shit all this chick did was talk about he she wanted to die, how she sucked or fucked someone, or singing and quoting some autistic furry loli song. This bitch has no shame either she talked bout how she got raped like two times and was moaning for no reason (ngl that shit was sexy).

fuck this shit man she’s only like 17 and she’s fucked and sucked like 20 dudes already wtf it’s over for our generation.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Catawampus, godirl, Deleted member 6400 and 4 others
lucky for me my oneitis is a pure virgin saving herself for me :bluepill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
All foids can think about is sex with chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
For real smh, a whole generation of ruined women

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
  • JFL
She probably fucked a bunch of subhumans who gave her validation

stop cope
True this whore apparently dated this whole friend group. Bitch got passed around like a flesh light. Rn I think she’s dating one of my friends who’s an actual subhuman (5’6, framecel, maybe 3-3.5, psl) fucking pathetic I think I mog the shit out of him even though I’m ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
True this whore apparently dated this whole friend group. Bitch got passed around like a flesh light. Rn I think she’s dating one of my friends who’s an actual subhuman (5’6, framecel, maybe 3-3.5, psl) fucking pathetic I think I mog the shit out of him even though I’m ethnic.
Was the slut hot?

broken girls like her usually have no standards. They are really desperate for validation.

• +1
Was the slut hot?

broken girls like her usually have no standards. They are really desperate for validation.
Ehh she’s alright looking, she has that nerdy, bookish girl look too her. I’d give maybe 6/10.

Ehh she’s alright looking, she has that nerdy, bookish girl look too her. I’d give maybe 6/10.
Damn 6/10 is pretty hot and shes dating some giga subhuman? Lmfao doesnt surprise me

• +1
Over

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 7240
Damn 6/10 is pretty hot and shes dating some giga subhuman? Lmfao doesnt surprise me
Yeah worst part is he’s not even fucking NT, he’s a fucking weirdo who gets bullied a lot. I only hang around him cause I feel bad. Jfl I’m positive I can steal his girl once I get my drivers license but I ain’t cause that’s an asshole thing to do.

You should try to fuck her OP.

• +1
You should try to fuck her OP.
I probably could once I get my drivers license ngl. But rn I think she’s dating my subhuman friend so I’m probably gonna wait until they eventually break up. I don’t wanna make his life even more shit than it already is

I probably could once I get my drivers license ngl. But rn I think she’s dating my subhuman friend so I’m probably gonna wait until they eventually break up. I don’t wanna make his life even more shit than it already is
If he’s a good friend then yes, bros before hoes but if he’s not just cuck him.

• +1