JFL reddit agreeing with the blackpill

cutecel

cutecel

Loser

No ones touched on the lookism issue yet but they are getting there also when you try your hardest to isolate white men from your website but they still end up making the majority JFL

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and turkproducer
Victim blaming is more common than one would think. It is 100% the women’s fault as to why men aren’t getting laid as much.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 245 and MiroslavBulldosex
i have the right to ride the carousel cock sweatyyy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: retard, cutecel, ChoSeungHui and 4 others
giving women rights was a mistake

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope and SikKunt
no point of contributing anything to society as an ugly male. NONE.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Velvet, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
As a man unless your SMV is something extraordinary (2 inches above average height, good frame and 7 PSL FACE)

you should-
treat relationships as temporary sex flings, don’t commit either unless it’s teen love, women cheat more at this age (young under 30)

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
at this point i just want neetbux and cope in peace

• +1
normies always agree to the blackpill, when its said in normie language.

I dunno, trying to find unicorns that have their life together (men or women) is hard in these days, looking around searching whenever I can brings me more joy than LDARING, im not a PSL god but gl enough to get laid but after some time meanlingless social interactions become dreadfull, currently im trying to have more real conversations than even before and you know what?

Some people actually are smarter than they appear and try to be better but dont show it because everyone is wearing a mask these days, trying to open yourself to others may harm you buy most of the people arent monsters that we perceve them to be.

Tell me where im wrong I wish im wrong but currently im sticking to that plan.

• +1
[Serious] These days every cuck thinks he's blackpilled
IgnoreWatch
maunchu

maunchu
Trainee

JoinedOct 30, 2019Messages70
Yesterday at 5:50 AM
This site is the proof of that. Le coomer le zoomer le boomer, normies have also occupied this site as well.
What a shit site, such shitty users.

fuck off right back to leddit.

jfl at this comment

I'm Gen X, divorced with kid, ok 9-5 job, rent small apartment in a big city and I'm perfectly content playing video games nights and weekends. I don't desire to do anything (or anyone...) else. I'm also happier now with no responsibilities to be a husband and help maintain a household. Plus, my kid is now old enough to play video games with me. We have a lot of fun together that way. Life is good, no complaints.

i bet he is a cuck soyboy

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and cutecel
rockndogs

• +1
jfl at this comment

I'm Gen X, divorced with kid, ok 9-5 job, rent small apartment in a big city and I'm perfectly content playing video games nights and weekends. I don't desire to do anything (or anyone...) else. I'm also happier now with no responsibilities to be a husband and help maintain a household. Plus, my kid is now old enough to play video games with me. We have a lot of fun together that way. Life is good, no complaints.

i bet he is a cuck soyboy

rockndogs

look at that one

I'm a 26 year old female, engaged and getting married soon. My fiance and I both love to spend week nights and weekends eating good food and playing video games rather than doing "adult things". We are no rush for kids (or may not ever have them). We enjoy doing what WE want and being selfish!

damn jfl. "he betabuxx me and doesnt get sex teehee"

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
when she falls for the rational and independent women lifestyle

keep crying for gamers

I dunno, trying to find unicorns that have their life together (men or women) is hard in these days, looking around searching whenever I can brings me more joy than LDARING, im not a PSL god but gl enough to get laid but after some time meanlingless social interactions become dreadfull, currently im trying to have more real conversations than even before and you know what?

Some people actually are smarter than they appear and try to be better but dont show it because everyone is wearing a mask these days, trying to open yourself to others may harm you buy most of the people arent monsters that we perceve them to be.

Tell me where im wrong I wish im wrong but currently im sticking to that plan.
I do believe unicorns exist somewhat but it's their environment that creates them. So basically it's their friends or family that created this unicorn and society creates the rule. But once someone is damaged from society I don't think they can just reverse it and become a 'unicorn', it's done it's over once a hoe always a hoe.

People aren't 'monsters' generally, they just follow what society tells them especially girls, girls act like a hive mind more so than men.

You're lucky that you're good looking enough. If you're not good looking enough like the most of us it's over regardless.

I do believe unicorns exist somewhat but it's their environment that creates them. So basically it's their friends or family that created this unicorn and society creates the rule. But once someone is damaged from society I don't think they can just reverse it and become a 'unicorn', it's done it's over once a hoe always a hoe.

People aren't 'monsters' generally, they just follow what society tells them especially girls, girls act like a hive mind more so than men.

You're lucky that you're good looking enough. If you're not good looking enough like the most of us it's over regardless.
Huh

Im talking about men too, most of guys appear lifeless, they do drugs and party just to "have fun" having friends that actually try to get themselfs in order is hard, its a spiral more drugs and stuff, trying to talk to them from from dephs from my soul and helping them is rewarding. Girls are more rare but hey, you have to do something, trying to find girl that has their life in order is even harder but life is hard, get used to it or die alone. Settle for something smaller rn, try to find someone better if you cant deal with being alone. If there is a will there is a way.

Im talking about men too, most of guys appear lifeless, they do drugs and party just to "have fun" having friends that actually try to get themselfs in order is hard, its a spiral more drugs and stuff, trying to talk to them from from dephs from my soul and helping them is rewarding. Girls are more rare but hey, you have to do something, trying to find girl that has their life in order is even harder but life is hard, get used to it or die alone. Settle for something smaller rn, try to find someone better if you cant deal with being alone. If there is a will there is a way.
Well yeah it's both men and women that are getting fucked. Getting your life in order as a man (that isn't good looking) will not help you get girls or even a girl that loves you, at best it will help you become betabux for someone that doesn't love you, with the chance of them divorcing you in the end anyways.

Getting your life in order is something that will benefit a good looking man much more than an ugly man it's just the way it is (similar to height), and nowadays most men are below average according to girls and it's only getting worse. So really getting your life in order only matters to the top 20+ percent at best.

Before the social contract was you give me your youth and I will provide for you until old age, because one that's how society operated which is why women agreed with that and 2 they generally couldn't support themselves.

But now women waste away their youth, get with guys way above their league, then find a betabux (whoever fell for that meme), and then resent them for the rest of their lives to the point where half of marriages fail.

Well yeah it's both men and women that are getting fucked. Getting your life in order as a man (that isn't good looking) will not help you get girls or even a girl that loves you, at best it will help you become betabux for someone that doesn't love you, with the chance of them divorcing you in the end anyways.

Getting your life in order is something that will benefit a good looking man much more than an ugly man it's just the way it is (similar to height), and nowadays most men are below average according to girls and it's only getting worse. So really getting your life in order only matters to the top 20+ percent at best.

Before the social contract was you give me your youth and I will provide for you until old age, because one that's how society operated which is why women agreed with that and 2 they generally couldn't support themselves.

But now women waste away their youth, get with guys way above their league, then find a betabux (whoever fell for that meme), and then resent them for the rest of their lives to the point where half of marriages fail.
I agree, what I meant by becoming better is to find a way to be representable if you need surgeries, tattos, roids or anything just fucking do it. Im lucky on that part because im one of the 20% or even more but I was also pathetic like guys in here, getting myself in the shape that im in was hard, will be harder for most of the people but what are you gonna do about it? Its better than rotting. I see a lot of worse looking guys with attractive gf, reach as far as you can but still know your limit, getting a table or a chair(surgeries/money/being better at anything) is the only way to reach further and to live a happy life, never settle for less that you know you can get, there will always be a limit but I want to die fulfilled, knowing that I did everything I could to be the best version of me.

I agree, what I meant by becoming better is to find a way to be representable if you need surgeries, tattos, roids or anything just fucking do it. Im lucky on that part because im one of the 20% or even more but I was also pathetic like guys in here, getting myself in the shape that im in was hard, will be harder for most of the people but what are you gonna do about it? Its better than rotting. I see a lot of worse looking guys with attractive gf, reach as far as you can but still know your limit, getting a table or a chair(surgeries/money/being better at anything) is the only way to reach further and to live a happy life, never settle for less that you know you can get, there will always be a limit but I want to die fulfilled, knowing that I did everything I could to be the best version of me.
So I need to get on roids which will destroy my body and get tattoos (which will attract girls deep into the hive mind) because then I can finally attract a mid 20s girl that has had more ons than I can count.

Most people honestly won't even be able to reach an acceptable level through surgeries or anything else. And what's waiting on the other side? A life of slaying and then settling down for some chick that was slayed endless times before.