JFL SWEDEN IS GIGAMANLET LAND GTFIH

D

drewholiday2life

Iron

i saw this video on tiktok and was immediately skeptical of his 6’10 claim. i went on his profile and the video underneath was him with this soccer player
IMG 9499

i looked up this guy and his height was 6’1
IMG 9500

JFL THAT NIGGA IS 6’3-6’4 IN SWEDEN AND LOOKS LIKE A GIANT SWEDES ARE GIGA MANLETS

over for nordics once again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fentanyl, 5'7 zoomer and N1666
Legit, im nordic and i wish i was born in some indian slum

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs and HighTierSubhuman
The immigrants are generally shorter. Don't know what you're talking about Swedish guys being short though. It's literally the opposite

The immigrants are generally shorter. Don't know what you're talking about Swedish guys being short though. It's literally the opposite
nigga look at the video it’s all ethnic swedes blonde hair and they look like manlets next to him and he’s only 6’3-6’4

his entire page is him towering over swede cucks and making them look small

nigga look at the video it’s all ethnic swedes blonde hair and they look like manlets next to him and he’s only 6’3-6’4

his entire page is him towering over swede cucks and making them look small
The average Swedish man is 180cm and that's not even accounting for all the 170cm Arabs and Nigerians that drag the average down. You're just jealous because we have the best women. The Swedish archetype is tall, blonde and handsome and blonde Stacy so keep coping.

The average Swedish man is 180cm and that's not even accounting for all the 170cm Arabs and Nigerians that drag the average down. You're just jealous because we have the best women. The Swedish archetype is tall, blonde and handsome and blonde Stacy so keep coping.
idgaf what your jewish stats say i care about real footage. and swedes look manlet asf in his vids

also sweden is still 80% swedish so ethnics would hardly bring it down. for ex america is only 60% white and spics (which are shorter than your ethnics) only bring it down half an inch

• +1
Reactions: fentanyl
he should go to mumbai average is 6'2". JFC at no one looking at him no height for you rface.

keep coping swedecuck yoube been exposed
No ur just dumb

Ik that guy

He frauds with lifts

notice how hes also semi wearing a beni thats also fraud

Use brain next time faggot

• JFL
Reactions: drewholiday2life
No ur just dumb

Ik that guy

He frauds with lifts

notice how hes also semi wearing a beni thats also fraud

Use brain next time faggot
yea bro wearing a beanie makes ppls heads come up to ur shoulders

JFL AT ur iq nigger

I Just said he frauds with lifts
are you fucking blind lmao

oMg these greys are sub 50iq hahahhaha
prove he wears lifts retard

ur the low iq one whenever .org sees someone talk they say muh lifts. no one wears lifts irl retarded nigger

he looks his actual height in every vid i compared him with a 6’1 soccer player

prove he wears lifts retard

ur the low iq one whenever .org sees someone talk they say muh lifts. no one wears lifts irl retarded nigger

he looks his actual height in every vid i compared him with a 6’1 soccer player
Did not read a single molecule

HAhahajhahaa keep coping with my cock in ur mouth:lul::lul::lul:

idgaf what your jewish stats say i care about real footage. and swedes look manlet asf in his vids

also sweden is still 80% swedish so ethnics would hardly bring it down. for ex america is only 60% white and spics (which are shorter than your ethnics) only bring it down half an inch
Yeah right, Jewish stats (literal facts) don't matter. Sure buddy, you go ahead and believe whatever makes you feel better. There's no way to to have an intelligent argument with someone who's utterly impervious to presented data and thinks anecdote in form of a TikTok clip holds more merit.

He looks a lot taller than 6'3 in thatt video