JFL@ the amount of coping Mewcels these days...

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

EVEN SPELLCHECK FLAGS THE WORD "ORTHOTROPIC" hahahahahahaha

JFL at the "orthotropic" community injecting incel after incel with false hope/cope and unrealistic expectations.... Even normies know more about facial bones now than actual dentists do JFL... whilst chads all over the world cant tell the difference between a maxilla and zygos even if it bit em in the ass. A while back i was browsing "The great work" forum and i could smell the cope through my screen.. i mean.. they COMPLETELY disregard genetics and hereditary features and delude themselves into thinking its all just "environmental influence"....

Good tongue posture should be universal... no doubt.. BUT.. it aint gonna magically turn birdcels into chads and stacies.. 80% of that forums discussions should be about surgerymaxxing.. but just like the self help industry... the illusion of betterment and false hope is too addictive and an easy cope. I remember when i first came across this orthotropic stuff... felt like i discovered buried treasure.. im sure most of this forum can relate to that. But having a good maxilla and harmony already.. i didnt fall as hard into coping as some truecels... feels bad and jfl at the same time. Now i know this might not be a scientific experiment lmao but my brother has always been a mouth breather.. i have memories of parents telling him to breathe through his nose fairly regularly when we were little... but guess what... hes got an above average maxilla, high hyoid and other than bad lip harmony hes good looking and a chadlite aswell.... the autists on this forum would use him as an example of good oral posture results lmaooo.

Just gotta figure out a way to monetize my knowledge of orthotropics now and siphen some cash out of coping truecels.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4416, thecel and 6 others
strong first post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, thecel, MentalistKebab and 2 others
choose your greycel first post:
-talk about mewing
-blackpill is fake
-something retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4416, Kmscurry and 8 others
-talk about mewing
-blackpill is fake
-something retarded
Read my post... its literal blackpill.. smh

Mewing is just a preventive measure
If you do it since birth your maxilla wont go down
and will look the same as when you were a baby

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Good_Little_Goy
Mewing wont move anything up

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Just gotta figure out a way to monetize my knowledge of orthotropics now and siphen some cash out of coping truecels.
already done, buy my new mewing merch! 😍
10A83E0E 2F9E 44FC 8FE1 B3D53DAC9FF0

oy goyim, havent i instilled enough false hope for you to give me your money yet? BUY MY MERCH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4416, Julian and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Chadelite, NarcyChadlite and 7 others

stfo greycel,thats how blackopscel ascended

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Mongrelcel, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Post was ok but god, please learn to use punctuation and paragraphs and shit if you’re gonna keep posting on here.

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Incoming
WTAF is a greycel??
Your name is grey therefore you’re a greycel the lowest of the lowest and will get shit and spit on from everybody

Also shit post everybody knows mewing is cope
Next time don’t waste my time greycel

Your name is grey therefore you’re a greycel the lowest of the lowest and will get shit and spit on from everybody

Also shit post everybody knows mewing is cope
Next time don’t waste my time greycel
ohh kk..lmfao rather be a chadlite and a greycel on an incel forum than any other -cel in real life but a whatever other color-cel on this forum

ohh kk..lmfao rather be a chadlite and a greycel on an incel forum than any other -cel in real life but a whatever other color-cel on this forum
Nigga I had a stroke while reading this shit piece of a sentence

Also send a picture and I/we will decide if you r truely a Chadlite (most likely not and if you don’t send a pic you’re subconsciously knowing we will tell you you’re not chadlite)

Nigga I had a stroke while reading this shit piece of a sentence

Also send a picture and I/we will decide if you r truely a Chadlite (most likely not and if you don’t send a pic you’re subconsciously knowing we will tell you you’re not chadlite)
LMFAO im surprised u didnt need a decoder for that.. Already get my hit of validation IRL and on r/truerateme... posting my face on this forum, considering how hooked i am now and also the type of posts ill end up writing, is imminent career suicide. Dont want a shareholder to print out my posts in the meeting and make a case for company image... i can already imagine that shit happening lmao

LMFAO im surprised u didnt need a decoder for that.. Already get my hit of validation IRL and on r/truerateme... posting my face on this forum, considering how hooked i am now and also the type of posts ill end up writing, is imminent career suicide. Dont want a shareholder to print out my posts in the meeting and make a case for company image... i can already imagine that shit happening lmao
Ok whatever keep dreamlandmaxing

(Do you know who’s next on my ignore list mr. Greycel himself)

-talk about mewing
-blackpill is fake
-something retarded
My first post was asking for aromasin source

EVEN SPELLCHECK FLAGS THE WORD "ORTHOTROPIC" hahahahahahaha

JFL at the "orthotropic" community injecting incel after incel with false hope/cope and unrealistic expectations.... Even normies know more about facial bones now than actual dentists do JFL... whilst chads all over the world cant tell the difference between a maxilla and zygos even if it bit em in the ass. A while back i was browsing "The great work" forum and i could smell the cope through my screen.. i mean.. they COMPLETELY disregard genetics and hereditary features and delude themselves into thinking its all just "environmental influence"....

Good tongue posture should be universal... no doubt.. BUT.. it aint gonna magically turn birdcels into chads and stacies.. 80% of that forums discussions should be about surgerymaxxing.. but just like the self help industry... the illusion of betterment and false hope is too addictive and an easy cope. I remember when i first came across this orthotropic stuff... felt like i discovered buried treasure.. im sure most of this forum can relate to that. But having a good maxilla and harmony already.. i didnt fall as hard into coping as some truecels... feels bad and jfl at the same time. Now i know this might not be a scientific experiment lmao but my brother has always been a mouth breather.. i have memories of parents telling him to breathe through his nose fairly regularly when we were little... but guess what... hes got an above average maxilla, high hyoid and other than bad lip harmony hes good looking and a chadlite aswell.... the autists on this forum would use him as an example of good oral posture results lmaooo.

What about the fact that ancient skulls had much bigger intermolar widths and better maxillas?