Jfl @ these “blackpill” copers

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
So many fags here just wanna bash gym Celling and say it’s cope, it’s shameful behaviour. Gymcelling is one of the most sure fire ways to ascend if you run it alongside RTT. Yet niggas say no and act as if chad doesn’t work out

Newsflash, many do. Especially jocks. Chads either stay fit through gym or
Physical activity. Yet that’s all “cope”

Jfl @ the state of this forum rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, turkproducer, Kingkellz and 15 others
Jfl@ u, cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel and BrendioEEE
"haha just roid and get a top 99th percentile body, get tattoos all over your body and then girls will swipe left on you on tinder bro"

youre coping with gymcelling (youre not even gymcelling currently because youre a fat obese fuck) because you hope in teh future it will save you from your literal 2psl face.youre ugly. its over keep coping you fucking subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2661, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 5131 and 5 others
Jfl@ u, cuck
No no no no no stop this rn
"haha just roid and get a top 99th percentile body, get tattoos all over your body and then girls will swipe left on you on tinder bro"
Chestbrah was literally slaying on tinder experiments. He looks like a rat. If he can do it then so can u, just roid

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
you literally need to have a good body to do well on tinder, regardless of face
it's the most basic looksmax out there, even normies have been onto it for decades
JFL at "based" users shitting on gymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Kingkellz, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
Face is the multiplier
A shit subhuman face will never be attractive

But saying body doesn't matter is extremely dumb and cope

Most here probaly fap to certain body features on a women
Fucking cope is unreal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, turkproducer, Deleted member 5258 and 6 others
you literally need to have a good body to do well on tinder, regardless of face
it's the most basic looksmax out there, even normies have been onto it for decades
JFL at "based" users shitting on gymcelling
Not true.

Body game is legit but I've Chadfished using face only selfies and raked in the matches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Htobrother and Deleted member 2748
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Not true.

Body game is legit but I've Chadfished using face only selfies and raked in the matches.
you might be true but it's undeniable that if you're not gymcelling you are missing out

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and Deleted member 245
Not true.

LOLLLLL

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 245
you might be true but it's undeniable that if you're not gymcelling you are missing out
Yeah, I agree. Face is #1 and will always be the largest chunk of your overall grade. But if you don't have at least a decent body you're not utlizing your full potential.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 2748, aestheticallypleasin and 1 other person
Do Cardio daily. Everything else is cope.

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
this thread is GIGACOPE

if things don't come naturally, ITS COMPLETELY FUCKING OVER

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Vidyacoper and Blackout.xl
Your mentality holds you back
Doubt it. It's my looks

Even if, where does my mentality come you think? like seriously where?

trying= not natural = over

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Doubt it. It's my looks

Even if, where does my mentality come you think? like seriously where?

trying= not natural = over
All those chads who ascended had to try, it didn’t come naturally. Almost nothing in life comes naturally.

All those chads who ascended had to try, it didn’t come naturally. Almost nothing in life comes naturally.
you are beyond delusional. Those things came naturally for Chad. There was no thought process that went into this. It was the natural flow of life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you are beyond delusional. Those things came naturally for Chad. There was no thought process that went into this. It was the natural flow of life.
They did sports or hit the gym to maintain fitness. If this came “naturally”, it doesn’t matter. It’s not an excuse to not do it

They did sports or hit the gym to maintain fitness. If this came “naturally”, it doesn’t matter. It’s not an excuse to not do it
keep coping
Self improvement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

youre coping with gymcelling (youre not even gymcelling currently because youre a fat obese fuck) because you hope in teh future it will save you from your literal 2psl face.youre ugly. its over keep coping you fucking subhuman
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Wise words. Ive recently bought some weights for a home gym so i can start gymcelling again. People who say gym is cope are just lazy

YEAH BRO NEVER BEGAN FOR DAVID LAID
View attachment 392710

NEVER BEGAN FOR JEFF SEID BECAUSE HE HAD TO TRY IN THE GYM FOR YEARS

NEVER BEGAN FOR CONNOR MURPHY BECAUSE HE WAS SOCIALLY AWKWARD IN HIGH SCHOOL AND HAD TO GO TO THE GYM TO BECOME ATTRACTIVE

HE'S NOW A MILLIONAIRE AND MAKES MONEY HITTING ON GIRLS AND GETTING LUSTED OVER AT MANSION PARTIES? DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER BECAUSE HE HAD TO PUT EFFORT IN AND PERSONALITYINKWELL ON LOOKSMAX.ME FORUMS SAID THAT MEANS HE'S A TRUECEL!!
cherrypicked gigacope

Coping

FACE

• So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Imagine LDARing in your basement when you could take face tats and roid instead and live the gucci life.

Obviously hit the gym and build muscle, there's literally no reason not to do it. But if you think you'll turn into a slayer you're very mistaken.

If you're getting few matches to start with, you then have to gymcel for months if not years, where you're blasting roids to get to a decent physique. You're putting your health and life at risk, just for a few more matches on tinder that won't lead anywhere anyways.

What if you got 5 matches or whatever without gymcelling. Then you blasted roids and gymcelled hard, now you get 50 matches. Massive improvement! Huge success! Right?! Wrong. You still don't get a SINGLE lay from tinder. So was it really worth it in the end? (this was on fresh acc too), eventually your tinder will be dying down, and you'll hardly get matches once your elo gets trashed. All in all you maybe get 1-2 lays from tinder total in the span of a year. Congrats I guess?

In terms of IRL, it doesn't help you that much either unless you live in a hot climate and frequent the beach often. If you have to wear a jacket, or clothing that's covering your muscles irl, then roidmaxxing won't help you as much.

So in the end, this ends up being right:

this thread is GIGACOPE

if things don't come naturally, ITS COMPLETELY FUCKING OVER

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Imagine LDARing in your basement when you could take face tats and roid instead and live the gucci life.

Worked for this former house cleaner