JFL, this 6'3'' guy dropped out of college because of video games

toaster

toaster

Iron
When all night gaming results in dropping out of college
"Jake grew taller, cut his hair, became involved in sports and had a wider circle of friends. He didn’t play videogames as often, and although he had always had difficulty taking tests and had struggled with anxiety, he excelled at school without much effort.
But when he went to the University of Guelph, about 42 miles from his home in a rural area northwest of Toronto, his anxiety returned."
"Without his parents there to make sure he got to school on time, did his homework and went to bed at a reasonable hour, Jake began playing videogames all night and sleeping in, causing him to miss class..."
"When Elaine visited him during his second semester, she noticed that his hair was greasy and he smelled..."
"After just a week, he began gaming again. When his mom checked in on him at the dorm and found out, she again asked him what he needed and he said he felt the only way he could succeed was if she walked him to his classes and picked him up after. “Here he was 19, asking his mother to take him to school,” she said.

After four weeks of doing that, she helped him work out a system that made him more accountable, like sending her selfies when he got to class each day..."

this captures the essence of an incel so well

• +1
Reactions: toaster
Jake? More like Eugene.

D803C807 CD93 4D7E B134 1F8409ABD620

I gotta lurk more, I'll assume dn rd mean's something along the lines of tl; dr

basically, this guy stopped showering, eating, and going to class just to play games because he "felt anxious". He dropped out and he only felt safe when his mom had to drive him to class and pick him every day and do "check-in seflies" where he would send her a selfie every time he went to class just so that he could later graduate. Also he's 6'3''

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
this is the result of being bottom of the barrel in middle school

he will not succeed at anything in life, regardless if he gets plastic surgery or is a literal genius in one domain

mark my words, you can't win if you've got fucked over in that time period

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and toaster
this is the result of being bottom of the barrel in middle school

he will not succeed at anything in life, regardless if he gets plastic surgery or is a literal genius in one domain

mark my words, you can't win if you've got fucked over in that time period

can confirm. I was bullied during middle school because of braces, acnea and being underweight. In highschool I did not have those problems anymore but it was too late, my mental health and personnality are forever fucked.

can confirm. I was bullied during middle school because of braces, acnea and being underweight. In highschool I did not have those problems anymore but it was too late, my mental health and personnality are forever fucked.
and now you're also balding :lul:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: toaster and Fr12
why the fuck is there an article on that

• +1
Reactions: toaster