Jfl this guy stole my picture on tiktok and got a million likes off it

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

8psl
Screenshot 2024 10 05 22 51 30 77 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4

I took this exact picture (like its pixel perfect match) and uploaded it to a neets.net thread back like 6 months ago when leah halton was becoming famous, because i went to school with and was friends with leah halton (girl with most liked tiktok of all time) in year 9 back in highschool and the picture mustve gotten in this guys hands somehow and he uploaded it and took all the credit. I confronted him about it in dms and he admitted to lying about the caption and stealing the picture jfl. so sad i probably couldve gotten tiktok clout from this if i wasnt a complete retard gg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Ryldoo IS COPING, PsychoH and 3 others
Shes meh

• +1
Reactions: motiascension
View attachment 3219358
I took this exact picture (like its pixel perfect match) and uploaded it to a neets.net thread back like 6 months ago when leah halton was becoming famous, because i went to school with and was friends with leah halton (girl with most liked tiktok of all time) in year 9 back in highschool and the picture mustve gotten in this guys hands somehow and he uploaded it and took all the credit. I confronted him about it in dms and he admitted to lying about the caption and stealing the picture jfl. so sad i probably couldve gotten tiktok clout from this if i wasnt a complete retard gg
nobody gaf bro

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
nobody gaf bro
U dont care because ur a looksmax autist but this is potentially a huge statusmax in the real world

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and alurmo
U dont care because ur a looksmax autist but this is potentially a huge statusmax in the real world
mmuh status broooo
i loooooooossssee so much status from a pic bro

dude ur coping with status, its not like u dated her or anything plus if u actually wanted the status u would post it urself and not let random ppl do it for u

mmuh status broooo
i loooooooossssee so much status from a pic bro

dude ur coping with status, its not like u dated her or anything plus if u actually wanted the status u would post it urself and not let random ppl do it for u
Ok not status but i could get tiktok clout n shit

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
View attachment 3219358
Kangarooland looking more like Canada these days

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
Kangarooland looking more like Canada these days
Fr man
Back in my highschool days i swear there werent this many asians and curries everywhere, all thanks to the kikes in our government

Fr man
Back in my highschool days i swear there werent this many asians and curries everywhere, all because of (((them)))
Squishy mogs, plus how hot are Aussie girls (all ethnicities)?

• +1
Squishy mogs, plus how hot are Aussie girls (all ethnicities)?
Id say 5/10 on average but thats because ethnic girls bring down the average by a lot (especially curries). Average white girl is a 6/10 maybe 6.5 here

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Id say 5/10 on average but thats because ethnic girls bring down the average by a lot (especially curries). Average white girl is a 6/10 maybe 6.5 here
And who are the chads dating?

• +1
And who are the chads dating?
Idk i dont really pay attention to that also chads are kind of rare in public here at least. Ive only ever seen 2 chads in public and they were in my highschool, i dont think they were dating anyone and i think one was gay jfl (idk 100% tho)

• +1
Idk i dont really pay attention to that also chads are kind of rare in public here at least. Ive only ever seen 2 chads in public and they were in my highschool, i dont think they were dating anyone
Did they choose to be alone or slaying?

• +1
Did they choose to be alone or slaying?
I remember a few girls had a crush on him but they were ltbs and i dont think they ever dated. Ironically i was a mtn and shorter (both were 6'3-6'4 and i was 6'1) and was way more neurodivergent but somehow i got more attention (at least from what i witnessed). i remember like 8 girls had a crush on me throughout highschool. Looking back it was bizaare bc they mogged me to oblivion but i guess i had more cutecel prettyboy appeal? Idk

• +1
I remember a few girls had a crush on him but they were ltbs and i dont think they ever dated. Ironically i was a mtn and shorter (both were 6'3-6'4 and i was 6'1) and was way more neurodivergent but somehow i got more attention (at least from what i witnessed). i remember like 8 girls had a crush on me throughout highschool. Looking back it was bizaare bc they mogged me to oblivion but i guess i had more cutecel prettyboy appeal? Idk
I think they want the prettyboy look over the masc look

• +1
I think they want the prettyboy look over the masc look
In highschool yea but now that im older and have experienced twink death i no longer get that kind of attention. It was crazy i literally couldve bagged 2 stacylites back then, like they were REALLY hot. But i was and still am an socially awkward autist. But now i appeal only to lower value women. Im going on a date soon with a ltb that said i was handsome so at least theres that but its a brutal downgrade

• +1
In highschool yea but now that im older and have experienced twink death i no longer get that kind of attention. It was crazy i literally couldve bagged 2 stacylites back then, like they were REALLY hot. But i was and still am a socially awkward autist. But now i appeal only to lower value women. Im going on a date soon with a ltb that said i was handsome so at least theres that but its a brutal downgrade
How old are you now?

• +1
So young you had twink death?
Australian UV rays are brutal bro. I look maybe 24 right now with nasolabial folds but im vampiremaxxing and getting laser treatments to restore my collagen, i think its working

• +1
Australian UV rays are brutal bro. I look maybe 24 right now with nasolabial folds but im vampiremaxxing and getting laser treatments to restore my collagen, i think its working
Great to hear it man!

• +1
View attachment 3219358
Without makeup she is low mtb so who cares