JFL @ this /r9k/ thread women aren't sentient

Papal_Guard

Papal_Guard

Solstice

>Females nowadays are privileged and unable to see a man's suffering from his perspective, when a woman thinks of emotional support, she thinks of being worshipped as a goddess by beta male simps whilst being impregnated by gigachad, meanwhile a man just wants a gf that actually cares about his wellbeing and loves him for being who he is i.e. a person and not a object with a big dick, money and status
>W-we women have it bad t-too! Chad is abusive and I simply despise men that aren't chad therefore I won't date them, therefore I will keep being in a constant state of limbo where I only date men that see me as a sex object and it's MEN'S FAULT, NOT MINE!!
>Y-you can't just make a site for support where lonely men that are frustrated with women and life in general can have some friends, men who are unsucessful with women and life should rot alone for decades! Also it's dangerous to have these men congregate together and express themselves without fear of being assaulted by my white knights and being shamed and ostracized by society, I mean nobody forces me to go on these sites and read something I don't like but Im just BIPOLAR!
>Your entire life being a hollow shell with nobody caring that you even exist or acknowledging you do exist is not that much of a problem, remember, as a moid you're replaceable and why should I care about what you think on a male dominated community??!?
>Just man up bro, just ignore all the hardships you have faced in life because of your face and height, and no I don't care how and I certainly won't help you with it, I just don't want to see you complaining!
>Muh self-pity

CONCLUSION:
Women aren't sentient because they literally show a man they don't have any empathy and prove him right whilst trying to dispute his claims.I hate women :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Finalchad, HumidVent, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
Ah yes, r9k. Tranny central.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5180, ChoSeungHui and 4 others
BUMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Saltner
basado y rojopastillado toma tus likes papu wen thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Saltner
basado y rojopastillado toma tus likes papu wen thread

someone screenshot this and send it over tbh I would but I get errors when I try to post anything

Attachments

• 1586944271512.png
    1586944271512.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Saltner and 1 other person

Attachments

• ResidentSleeper.jpg
    ResidentSleeper.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 1586945119218.png
    1586945119218.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 9
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and stuckneworleans
Nigga please dispose the text better next time so I don't lose my vision in the process of reading

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel and Disabledcel
Nigga please dispose the text better next time so I don't lose my vision in the process of reading
Damn nigga this gave me cancer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
residentsleeper-jpg.356191

• +1
The number of words this roastie just typed to nag a bunch of incels could fill a novel. Her time would've been better spent finishing that Harry Potter slash fiction she started when she was fifteen, or walking on a treadmill...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Papal_Guard
Ok

• +1
View attachment 356141
>Females nowadays are privileged and unable to see a man's suffering from his perspective, when a woman thinks of emotional support, she thinks of being worshipped as a goddess by beta male simps whilst being impregnated by gigachad, meanwhile a man just wants a gf that actually cares about his wellbeing and loves him for being who he is i.e. a person and not a object with a big dick, money and status
>W-we women have it bad t-too! Chad is abusive and I simply despise men that aren't chad therefore I won't date them, therefore I will keep being in a constant state of limbo where I only date men that see me as a sex object and it's MEN'S FAULT, NOT MINE!!
>Y-you can't just make a site for support where lonely men that are frustrated with women and life in general can have some friends, men who are unsucessful with women and life should rot alone for decades! Also it's dangerous to have these men congregate together and express themselves without fear of being assaulted by my white knights and being shamed and ostracized by society, I mean nobody forces me to go on these sites and read something I don't like but Im just BIPOLAR!
>Your entire life being a hollow shell with nobody caring that you even exist or acknowledging you do exist is not that much of a problem, remember, as a moid you're replaceable and why should I care about what you think on a male dominated community??!?
>Just man up bro, just ignore all the hardships you have faced in life because of your face and height, and no I don't care how and I certainly won't help you with it, I just don't want to see you complaining!
>Muh self-pity

CONCLUSION:
Women aren't sentient because they literally show a man they don't have any empathy and prove him right whilst trying to dispute his claims.I hate women :lul: :lul:
ngl 4chan really went to shit, now its literally .co with discord trannies luring sad incels

ogs either roped or moved on to ,,better'' websites. some became fake normies aswell.