Jfl what the fuck even is this a reality anymore

T

Turtle

Silver
She'd be fucking flirty around the other two guys, fucking FLIRTY, she'd be flirty around those two fucking subhuman pieces of shit, what fucking world is this that those guys are what's considered attractive? I'm genuinely starting to think that this reality is just a weird simulation designed to specifically fuck with ME, it's the only explanation as to why those subhuman fucks keep getting rated so high and getting found attractive by so many foids

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201004_153909_sh.whisper.jpg
    Screenshot_20201004_153909_sh.whisper.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 96
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 8919, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5522
nice thread bro. Now react my post faggot

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6217, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Solidcoin, Deleted member 8576 and 8 others
She'd be fucking flirty around the other two guys, fucking FLIRTY, she'd be flirty around those two fucking subhuman pieces of shit, what fucking world is this that those guys are what's considered attractive? I'm genuinely starting to think that this reality is just a weird simulation designed to specifically fuck with ME, it's the only explanation as to why those subhuman fucks keep getting rated so high and getting found attractive by so many foids
This is the last time i'll clicj on one of these threads, if you don't get it; hairline. fucking hairline. your hairline is shit just as mine. Hairline is so important to girls under 30. Anything else? fuck you bonemog them, but they hairline mog you and your bloated. you look old as fuck, wha the fuck is wrong with you?

Also girls are **** and flirt with everyone, EVERYONE. im out of tis forum

op ignored.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, turbocuckcel_7000000, Warlow and 1 other person
This is the last time i'll clicj on one of these threads, if you don't get it; hairline. fucking hairline. your hairline is shit just as mine. Hairline is so important to girls under 30. Anything else? fuck you bonemog them, but they hairline mog you and your bloated. you look old as fuck, wha the fuck is wrong with you?

op ignored.
They'd flirt with everyone except me, those two alien headed fucking cunts get to be flirted with meanwhile she'd be quite around me

Welcome to Looksmax.me

op ignored.
this forum is for low iq retards only now, only old threads r worth browsing tbh

• +1
Reactions: brainded and Warlow
Back to reddit please we need some more content on there, you are the saint that will lead us to victory

HAIRCUT = EVERYTHING

CHICO FRINGE OR DEATH

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723