Jfl why are they even in the same room

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

I miss her

Ignore all the ither clips, why are they even in the same room? Anyone have any details on this, genuinely caging rn

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, sb23, isis_Bleach and 3 others
recessed af

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and AlbinoMaxxer

Ignore all the ither clips, why are they even in the same room? Anyone have any details on this, genuinely caging rn

ive seen the video, theyre childhood best friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, isis_Bleach, EdgyFashionist and 3 others
Caged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and AlbinoMaxxer
i think they can but only if theyre pre-puberty (children basically)
No, not true, we’re biologically unable to be true friends with the opposite genders without being attracted to one another

• Hmm...
Reactions: cannotbeasked
ive seen the video, theyre childhood best friends
JFL if it was chad they wouldnt be friends for 1 week and he would already be fucking her

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and AlbinoMaxxer
i thought the dude was a mogger the first few seconds, brutal recession

No, not true, we’re biologically unable to be true friends with the opposite genders without being attracted to one another
what if im friend with LTB landwhale?

Probably jestermaxxed cuck

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Nigga how much galaxy gas have you been huffing, is it out of this world chances that you’re friends with a girl you’re not interested in at all who’s also not interested in you?

• JFL
Nigga how much galaxy gas have you been huffing, is it out of this world chances that you’re friends with a girl you’re not interested in at all who’s also not interested in you?
Yes, why would u want to be around an unattractive person of the opposite gender, seriously, it’s impossible

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Yes, why would u want to be around an unattractive person of the opposite gender, seriously, it’s impossible
I don’t differentiate them with guy friends in my eyes they’re the same, I would never fuck or be in a relationship with them but they’re still cool to be around (until they start spilling sexhaver ramblings but I hate it coming from niggas too)

i think they can but only if theyre pre-puberty (children basically)
Nah. One party is feeding their ego, one is c/hoping for a relationship always.

yeah thats after puberty children before dont see sex or gender cuz theyre stupid

• +1
Nah. One party is feeding their ego, one is c/hoping for a relationship always.
not with children, theyre often selfless and pure

not with children, theyre often selfless and pure
Bull fucking shit. When I was younger the only boys who had female friends were the most attractive ones.

• +1
Bull fucking shit. When I was younger the only boys who had female friends were the most attractive ones.
🤔 well i had a different experience as a kid, do you agree kids dont have sex drive? im talking about younger as in 8 and below

He's forever traumatized.

🤔 well i had a different experience as a kid, do you agree kids dont have sex drive? im talking about younger as in 8 and below
You don't need sex drive for physical attraction. Studies show that literal babies are able to distinguish what an attractive face is. In my experience, only the three most attractive boys in my class had female friends. At that age, first relationships have already began for chad. My best friend who has always been an actual chad, already had a girlfriend by year 1 (age 6). By age 10 (I put this on my life), girls were literally fighting each other over him and were angry that he wasn't giving them equal attention.