JFL @ you if you smoke weed

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
If you actually smoke weed and think it's good, you deserve to have your eyes poked out and cut off with a razor blade, your stomach stabbed and your head cut off and fed to pigs. You are a worthless degenerate junkie

I like @disillusioned s point on people who say ''muh weed not bad'':
jfl at trusting anything that doctors say. 50 years ago most doctors would have said weed and all drugs for that matter is the worst thing ever and will kill you instantly or some shit. Weed isn't the worst but you are fucking deluded if you think most potheads are anything else but 100% retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AdamLanza, autistic_tendencies, Butthurt Dweller and 6 others
But smoking weeds funnnnnnnnn

But you right I feel so much better when I stopped smoking weed a year ago

I still do acid and shrooms every once in a while though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
But smoking weeds funnnnnnnnn

But you right I feel so much better when I stopped smoking weed a year ago

I still do acid and shrooms
I got horrible depersonalization from it and still I can notice how it fucked me up. It's pretty much gone by now but I felt so dislocated and anxious because everything literally EVERYTHING felt unreal. I remember when I was ranting about it on here. It's horrible to feel

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2581
Smoking weed is a great cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I got horrible depersonalization from it and still I can notice how it fucked me up. It's pretty much gone by now but I felt so dislocated and anxious because everything literally EVERYTHING felt unreal. I remember when I was ranting about it on here. It's horrible to feel
is that disassosiaction you're describing?
everything look fake? like a dream?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
is that disassosiaction you're describing?
everything look fake? like a dream?
Yes EXACTLY that. I remember when I was smoking with my cousin and his girlfriend at around 11pm and my mom called me. As soon as I stood up I felt like I was in a dream/movie and luckily my mom didn't notice me being weird or anything but it felt so horrible. My hearing became shit too, everything sounded like it was in a dream (hard to understand etc).

After that I had to work at the supermarket, shit was so fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, IWantToMax and Deleted member 2581
Yes EXACTLY that. I remember when I was smoking with my cousin and his girlfriend at around 11pm and my mom called me. As soon as I stood up I felt like I was in a dream/movie and luckily my mom didn't notice me being weird or anything but it felt so horrible. My hearing became shit too, everything sounded like it was in a dream (hard to understand etc).

does it still happen? Only happen when you smoked weed?

does it still happen? Only happen when you smoked weed?
Nah I don't feel it anymore, I feel fine now and I'm aware of my environment again. It would only happen after smoking weed and especially Amnezia haze, I would feel weird up to a few days after smoking but at certain random times it was more or less intense.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Weed is only bad for people that have family members with psychosis (as weed can accelerate psychosis in people that have the genetics for it) or you must have anxiety/paranoia about it before you take it. Obviously it will then fuck you up. Also if you smoke every day and are addicted to it, just like every addiction is unhealthy.

Outside of that if you only smoke weed once in a couple months or very rarely. There is literally no negative effect on your health in any way shape or form

I got only worse in looks and mind when i smoked constantly

i hate weed and alcohol becouse normies love them. Imo women shouldn't be alowed to used them (i know they can't drugs, but they do it, man shouldn't sell to them)

I stopped this summer tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 685
Nothing good comes out of weed. All the people that I know who smoked week just ended up lazier. Dont smoke anything ecpecially cigarettes. Those can be IMPOSSIBLE to quit if you smoke long enough.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 685
Weed is an IQmin

• +1
Reactions: xit, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 1862

Yeah I’m pretty sure I experienced that hella

• +1

• JFL
If you actually smoke weed and think it's good, you deserve to have your eyes poked out and cut off with a razor blade, your stomach stabbed and your head cut off and fed to pigs. You are a worthless degenerate junkie

I like @disillusioned s point on people who say ''muh weed not bad'':

How about just letting people do what they want with their lives why do we need to add all this degenracy stuff onto it

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
WEED IS GREAT

Weed is just a down syndrome simulator and is over rated

You need to go through this world sober so you feel the pain that much more

I feel bad for people who can't enjoy weed. ded srs, if it makes you feel retarded, paranoid, anxious etc.... das not it mane

In moderation it is fine, just like alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Weed is just a waste of your time and money but its a nice cope and makes you able to play video games all day and not worry about maxillae which is dope.

Didn't you abuse stimulants when you were only 16? That's far, far worse than marijuana.

Didn't you abuse stimulants when you were only 16? That's far, far worse than marijuana.
No. Only done weed and alcohol. I wanted to try them at some point though

Also to everyone I was just pissed while making this thread idc really if you smoke it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1553