JFL

everythingisacope

everythingisacope

I don't believe in yesterday
JFL at underaged mfs trying to cope with test or recommending test to other 15-16 yo.Shit will definitely fuck up your hormonal balance 4 life

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 11035 and joeveniro

jk actually agree, should be at least near the end of puberty to try this kind of shit

If your finished growing and dont want kids have no balding genes and arent prone to having acne i recommend injecting for life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and jordanbarrettisgod
If your finished growing and dont want kids have no balding genes and arent prone to having acne i recommend injecting for life
easy premature death 🥶

also I can not imagine someone cruising on test from the age of 17-18 until 50 that's bs you need some pause even with all that being the case

It’s retarded but so are many users of this forum so it’s not surprising.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
easy premature death 🥶
If that means before 50 i dont care whatsoever

also I can not imagine someone cruising on test from the age of 17-18 until 50 that's bs you need some pause even with all that being the case
Why would you need a pause? You inject 500mg for 4 months then 250 4 months and so on. Nothing to be worried abt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
If that means before 50 i dont care whatsoever

Why would you need a pause? You inject 500mg for 4 months then 250 4 months and so on. Nothing to be worried abt.
but why would you want to keep injecting 500mg for 4 months and then 250 for 4 months and so on, no cycle whatsoever before ever reaching your true testosterone peak or even before the age of 24 where the brain is fully developed and your body had more time to mature on the puberty and post puberty test

You're aware there's a shit ton of androgenic substances with a countless variety of effects? I don't think anyone here is stupid enough to inject raw testosterone in 2021.

but why would you want to keep injecting 500mg for 4 months and then 250 for 4 months and so on, no cycle whatsoever before ever reaching your true testosterone peak or even before the age of 24 where the brain is fully developed and your body had more time to mature on the puberty and post puberty test
Because this site is full of impatient teenagers. Also i cba being natty till my mid 20s what a waste of time.

You're aware there's a shit ton of androgenic substances with a countless variety of effects? I don't think anyone here is stupid enough to inject raw testosterone in 2021.
still fucked up shutting down your body test production by the time you are not even peak test like at age 19,20,21 or whenever you get there

Because this site is full of impatient teenagers. Also i cba being natty till my mid 20s what a waste of time.
but at 24 you still peak age, even for all women in terms of vitality,performance etc

Hope for us underage faggots