Jindermahal 6.5 tall chadpreet or not?

Deleted member 3163

Deleted member 3163

Kraken
He is huge

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-11-17-11-33-177_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png
    Screenshot_2020-03-11-17-11-33-177_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 96
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Ugly but intimidating

rico verhoeven makes him look like a sub

He is huge

He's 33 and unmarried.

Looks like statusmaxxing couldn't even get him curry women. Brutal.

Height is an utter cope after 6ft reckon.

Terrible features, nasal bridge looks deformed. Eye area looks bad too, it's just his angry stare with low set eyebrows that make him look intimidating along with his size. Recessed maxilla too.
His muscle insertions are utter shit. He better wear a tanker top instead.

So overall 3.75 PSL facially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
It's Chadjeet not chadpreet.
And no he isn't, too ugly.

Looks very high T and fright inducing. He can crush my skull with his bare hands. He instills fear in my heart and has me shaking in his presence like a little tormented faggot dog

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Looks very high T and fright inducing. He can crush my skull with his bare hands. He instills fear in my heart and has me shaking in his presence like a little tormented faggot dog
Kinky

He's 33 and unmarried.

Looks like statusmaxxing couldn't even get him curry women. Brutal.

Height is an utter cope after 6ft reckon.

Terrible features, nasal bridge looks deformed. Eye area looks bad too, it's just his angry stare with low set eyebrows that make him look intimidating along with his size. Recessed maxilla too.
His muscle insertions are utter shit. He better wear a tanker top instead.

So overall 3.75 PSL facially.
i think he’s above 3.75 in this

1DA980C3 15A5 4CFF 8D9B 18F5F7F4E40D

i wonder how women would react to him in the west🤔

Being a huge ogre isn't enough. That guy is an incel

Being a huge ogre isn't enough. That guy is an incel
Who makes more than a million a year, and was a wwe champion for more than 6 months. Keep coping

im confused bro
Who makes more than a million a year, and was a wwe champion for more than 6 months. Keep coping

How is that even relevant? How on earth am I coping by stating the fact that he is a huge ogre with no sexual appeal to women?

im confused bro

How is that even relevant? How on earth am I coping by stating the fact that he is a huge ogre with no sexual appeal to women?
U said he is an incel. He is not. You cannot be successful and an incle.

He's ogremaxxed. No JB appeal at all.

Ik but hate to break it you not everyone is successful there.
idk bro i think this guy is better looking than what the people in the thread are saying

the true test is how he would do in the west, if this guy is fucked, than every curry is fucked lol.

idk bro i think this guy is better looking than what the people in the thread are saying

the true test is how he would do in the west, if this guy is fucked, than every curry is fucked lol.
Though I do agree he is below average in terms of face, most my friends and I mog him, but when we talk about the frames he us a different breed of cat.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Though I do agree he is below average in terms of face, most my friends and I mog him, but when we talk about the frames he us a different breed of cat.
in the clean shaven pic he mogs you a lot. Sorry bro

U said he is an incel. He is not. You cannot be successful and an incle.

First of all, yes you can. Mark Zuckerberg is one of the richest men on earth, yet he is obviously an incel. Sure he can attract women with his insane amount of money, but no women will be actually sexually attracted to him, because he is completely subhuman. And he's not even the worst. Danny DeVito is successful, but obviously an incel.

Anyways, when I say incel, its more like an umbrella term encapsulating the essence of his SMV. Incel is now a broader term than simply "involuntarily celibate". Anyone can get a hold of a prostitute. Anyone can get their life in order to the point where they can have sex at a somewhat regular basis. But if you look like an incel, because of subhuman genetics, you're an incel. Luka Modric is an incel even though he probably fucks models weekly.