Jiujitsu maxxing

DownUnderCopeAttack

DownUnderCopeAttack

Iron
Everyone here is so nice, giving great advice and skin routines etc. I want to give back, specifically with my martial arts experience.
Would anyone be interested in a martial arts maxxing guide?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, TCC, Deleted member 4310 and 3 others
Jiujitsu maxxing
Thread starterDownUnderCopeAttack Start date6 minutes ago
IMG 20191227 154835

:feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: toptearmm
Yes, I want to do jiu jitsu, I already do boxing

• +1
Reactions: Elias and Deleted member 439
Where do u live? we can have a great scrap

Jew jitsu is mogged by literally every other martial art

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 1100
Im blue Belt in bjj

I will pass the jew is already present in jiu-jitsu

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Everyone here is so nice, giving great advice and skin routines etc. I want to give back, specifically with my martial arts experience.
Would anyone be interested in a martial arts maxxing guide?
i would

No martial art for your face

But yeah it's a nice cope and gives you confidence. I've done muay thai for years and currently doing judo now, just got my yellow belt. I forget about my incel status whenever i'm training tbh it's one of the best copes, which is pure lifefuel for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and diggbicc
i want to start a martial art so bad but cant choose

i love grappling a lot so either judo or bjj

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
i just like judo more tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Pietrosiek
Do mma then
im not sure bro ill probably do judo and bjj as im more interested in them also want something that carries over to street too.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
im not sure bro ill probably do judo and bjj as im more interested in them also want something that carries over to street too.
I would recommend a bjj focus with judo supplementing it. Bjj is more fun, judo has one of the most difficult start times.
In bjj you start on your knees so it’s easier on the body.
In judo there is a crazy amount of falling, along with forcefully falling because people are throwing you.

I would recommend a bjj focus with judo supplementing it. Bjj is more fun, judo has one of the most difficult start times.
In bjj you start on your knees so it’s easier on the body.
In judo there is a crazy amount of falling, along with forcefully falling because people are throwing you.
yeah i know i just dont want to learn how to fall for fucking months but its elementary aspect of judo so i have to

The focus should be on BJJ as the groundwork is vastly superior, that being said the throws of judo are really good.
Personally I think two judo techniques, with my entire arsenal of bjj is enough. Do what works for you man, but get started.

If I made a guide I would go over what to look for, schedules, prices, what to expect, resources for buying gear and looking up techniques... whatever I can think of.

I do Muay Thai and love it. I wanna do it for another 3-4 years, do a few fights and then get into BJJ when I’m like 23-24 so I’m well rounded. Doing a martial art helps with your confidence significantly.