Job hunting is so aids

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
Applying when u don't want to, rejections from jobs u don't want. I don't even want to get interviews either cos I hate them. I'm neet but I'd probably rather be in part time work than applying for jobs and having to go through the jestering process

Also, my CV is mostly chatgpt and I don't write cover letters for jobs, and have never worked, so the odds are stacked against me, but it's cool. I'm considering doing food delivery on a bike if I can get it, so I can work when I want and not have to go through the gay hiring process

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, counterintuitive and n9wiff
live homeless in the woods. It mogs wageslaving
IMG 20240908 143330100 HDR

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, R@m@, uksucks and 2 others
live homeless in the woods. It mogs wageslaving
View attachment 3210868
Part time wageslaving in a security role or some shit ain't that bad probably. Better than being homeless. Full time, or at least the Monday to Friday pattern, is disgusting tho

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and SecularIslamist
Food delivery is pretty cucked but not a bad way to go while hunting, I hope you find a low stress job shortly brocel

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and optimisticzoomer
Food delivery is pretty cucked but not a bad way to go while hunting, I hope you find a low stress job shortly brocel
I've been applying for security jobs cos I thought it would be easy. Turns out even the shit non comfy ones are hard to get

I would also work nights in a supermarket/warehouse

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
Better than being homeless
Homelessness doesn't need to suck. You just need to find a good spot away from law enforcement and nosey ass anti homeless people. We're just taught to dislike this way of life, but it's literally how our ancestors lived. We all descended from tent dwelling nomads. It's the natural way for humans to live.

Society, the man made world is the matrix. You must escape the society to escape the matrix. That can be achieved by living in the woods.
Living in a tent is true freedom

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, R@m@ and optimisticzoomer
Homelessness doesn't need to suck. You just need to find a good spot away from law enforcement and nosey ass anti homeless people. We're just taught to dislike this way of life, but it's literally how our ancestors lived. We all descended from tent dwelling nomads. It's the natural way for humans to live.

Society, the man made world is the matrix. You must escape the society to escape the matrix. That can be achieved by living in the woods.
Living in a tent is true freedom
Society has changed
Humans used to live in groups. Living alone away from society may seem nice and peaceful but is much harder work, even just to get food

Living in a tent in an area that gets cold is torture

Living in a tent isn't true freedom, it's retarded, cos anything costs money these days, and u can't rely on others for anything

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and thereallegend
How much money do you spend living homeless in the woods?
He probably hunts for his own food. Collects his own water.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
How much money do you spend living homeless in the woods?
It's probably not even him, or he was just camping

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and R@m@