Jobmaxx is no.1 for everyone under 25

A

Allnattybaby

Bronze
JFL at lookmaxxing when you don't got any money.

Money = statusmaxx and then you lookmaxx with surgeries.

If you don't have your own house in a leafy suburb by 25 its all over boyos.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and 5'8manlet
OP is not natty

24DC0BBA 0EFB 448E AE1C 97F5C0F56402

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and fukmylyf
OP is not natty
OP has been recently sighted injecting 3cc's of tren enanthate directly into his quads. If he's injecting twice weekly, that's about 1200 mgs of tren a week. That's on top of whatever else he's been injecting. As natural as a shark in a bottle.

1611332A E592 4242 B4F3 37D279BCA79C

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
You youngcels have no clue how important it is you get job experience now while you're young and good-looking. Employers will overlook an empty resume for a bright-eyed eighteen year old. If your resume is still empty when you're twenty-five like me, you will be perpetually unemployable, and you won't even be allowed to be a betabux since the main prerequisite for that is having bux...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
You're right.

Fuck jobs. I actually made about 550 USD so far from something online. Can't go into detail but I actually bought a course that most would think is a scam.

You youngcels have no clue how important it is you get job experience now while you're young and good-looking. Employers will overlook an empty resume for a bright-eyed eighteen year old. If your resume is still empty when you're twenty-five like me, you will be perpetually unemployable, and you won't even be allowed to be a betabux since the main prerequisite for that is having bux...
I have rich relatives so. . . . .

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
I just been reading Andrew Aziz's books on day trading tbh. it interesting but its super complicated.

Or I could spend that time and money traveling, "leafy suburb by 25" FOH

I have rich relatives so. . . . .
I've been lucky with my relatives too. Not to the extent I could betabux with money I didn't earn, but I can LDAR comfortably and even fund my various drug habits and escapist media consumption, at least for the forseeable future...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I've been lucky with my relatives too. Not to the extent I could betabux with money I didn't earn, but I can LDAR comfortably and even fund my various drug habits and escapist media consumption, at least for the forseeable future...
My family is full of doctors, surgeons, dentists, etc. They could probably get me something if I needed it.
@KingOfRome And what does your family do, generally speaking?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KingOfRome