Joe Alwyn (Taylor Swift's bf) mogged by manlet's high T chad skull! Side profile of bald guy is excellent. Should be playing Hitman Agent 47

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, Dicklet.4.3, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
Low IQ and Gigacope.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ScramFranklin, toolateforme and gaymidget
This is what I tell you boyos: stop worry about hair so much and start optimizing your skull and forehead shape. Hair and beard are decorative pieces. Bones are the real deal.

Skull > Hair
Supra orbital rim/brow ridge/lateral orbital rim > Eyebrow
Jaw+Chin > beard
Low IQ and Gigacope.
You're too low iq to realize that manlet has a better cranium than soy boy Alwyn.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 2227
The skull pill headbutted me across the face

• JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel
Eyebrow > Supra orbital rim/brow ridge/lateral orbital rim
what ? seriously ?
i have god tier eye area then since i have top tier eye brow

what ? seriously ?
i have god tier eye area then since i have top tier eye brow
Oops! Sorry, my mistake. I edited my comment to fix it. Its the other way around. Supraorbital bone/ brow bone > Eyebrow

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Oops! Sorry, my mistake. I edited my comment to fix it. Its the other way around. Supraorbital bone/ brow bone > Eyebrow
it never began. at least it's not that bad actually

His face is too short

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
You are delusional no women would prefer the bald guy just because of its scull you should have model tier harmony and other striking features to be considered attractivev
All "striking features" are about the bone. Facial hair is less important.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
op is brain damaged

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Deleted member 399
This is a common psl cope. Muh bone mass, muh forward growth

The guy on the right is more attractive to women in every way

I don’t blame you guys for coping this way, since you can always go to Eppley and get a 99th sized jaw

But you can’t attain any meaningful degree of harmony through surgery

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ScramFranklin
Brachycephalic's lack harmony and are not generally attractive, no matter how "masc" they may look.

Brachycephalic's lack harmony and are not generally attractive, no matter how "masc" they may look.
That is false. Harmony is never built on a single feature. Harmony is built on the congruence of majority of the features working together to create an aesthetically pleasing appearance. The bald manlet has a great maxilla and strong jawline, as well as a good brow ridge. The anterior parts of his skull are also attractively shaped. All these things collectively elevate his masculine attractiveness over tallfag soyboy with recessed maxilla and no forward facial growth.

• +1
side profile is so important. it so dominant when its good.

• +1
which one of these incels are taylor swifts boyfriend

That is false. Harmony is never built on a single feature. Harmony is built on the congruence of majority of the features working together to create an aesthetically pleasing appearance. The bald manlet has a great maxilla and strong jawline, as well as a good brow ridge. The anterior parts of his skull are also attractively shaped. All these things collectively elevate his masculine attractiveness over tallfag soyboy with recessed maxilla and no forward facial growth.

You literally know nothing about aesthetics. The last thing that brachy has is harmony. Brachycephalic is not attractive. He doesn't have harmony. He looks low class, low iq, unaesthetic, but ultra masculine. Vast majority of middle class, youthful women will find the normal looking guy more attractive.

Last edited:
You literally know nothing about aesthetics. The last thing that brachy has is harmony. Brachycephalic is not attractive. He doesn't have harmony. He looks low class, low iq, unaesthetic, but ultra masculine.
in my eyes manlet's head looks so much more aesthetic.
not longfaced, better maxilla, better mandibular plane angle, better eye area, better chin ETC.
you are just underestimating him because he doesnt have fucking hair.
This is a common psl cope. Muh bone mass, muh forward growth

The guy on the right is more attractive to women in every way

I don’t blame you guys for coping this way, since you can always go to Eppley and get a 99th sized jaw

But you can’t attain any meaningful degree of harmony through surgery
yeah because guy on the right has fucking hair JFL that's why.
if the guy on the left had hair he would've been called more attractive.
i change my mind. girls would find right guy more attractive even if left guy had more hair tbh.

Last edited:
You literally know nothing about aesthetics. The last thing that brachy has is harmony. Brachycephalic is not attractive. He doesn't have harmony.
You're a dumbass. I never said that brachy was attractive. I said that the combined impact of all of his facial and anterior cranial features makies him attractive.

You're a dumbass. I never said that brachy was attractive. I said that the combined impact of all of his facial and anterior cranial features makies him attractive.

Short squished faces are not attractive. He has some features that are generally seen in attractive people (forward growth), but he is unattractive. There is a reason models don't look like him. And he is a brachy. His midface is comically too short. Worse than Alex Monopolys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back