Joe Biden Would Be a Terrible President for Incels

Even The goverment is hunting incels now.

Further proof they are profiting of simp soy consoomers and not People who criticize SOYciety and think for themselfs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12150
Even The goverment is hunting incels now.

Further proof they are profiting of simp soy consoomers and not People who criticize SOYciety and think for themselfs
Who are they hunting?

Incels... Can you read?
But who? Do you have an example of one person? Or an example of how they're being persecuted?

But who? Do you have an example of one person? Or an example of how they're being persecuted?
Didnt they put incels in group that is considered terrorist?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12150
Joe Biden doesn't know what is this big white building he lives in rn lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Ok man i get i. You love soy. You hate incels, whatever.
Yeay, I drink soy.

IMG 20210210 152850
IMG 20210210 153740

I don't hate incels though. Seems you don't really know what you're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Blue
You remind me of this one cuck that is 40 , name is Rick Capezza, his wife cucked him and now he became a degenerate progressive that uses exstacy and cocaine regularly.
You don't know a thing about me though. You sure like to make all kinds of assumptions, don't you?

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
Is it tasty at least? Never tried it tbh.
It's good. Black soymilk is the best though. They got red soymilk which is also good.

• +1
Reactions: Blue
Is it tasty at least? Never tried it tbh.
So because I don't share the same conspiracies concerning incels as you I must be against them?

I wouldn't think sites like this would be heavily monitored. You'd only have to spend a couple days here to know that 99% of the folks on this site probably aren't dangerous. Same with incel sites.

You're just a combative little retard.

• JFL
Reactions: Blue
So because I don't share the same conspiracies concerning incels as you I must be against them?

I wouldn't think sites like this would be heavily monitored. You'd only have to spend a couple days here to know that 99% of the folks on this site probably aren't dangerous. Same with incel sites.

I think you responded to the wrong person bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 13197
Tipical Reddit answer