Johnny Depp

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
So underrated. I would put him in top 3 males with most appeal among women.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hikicel69, FascisstChad and 6 others
underrated in terms of what?

who tf underrates Johnny Depp
I guess on here maybe, but in the real world every girl swoons over that dude even today

• +1
Reactions: mehman, JL~ and Deleted member 10987
who tf underrates Johnny Depp
I guess on here maybe, but in the real world every girl swoons over that dude even today
Yes, on here. O’ Pry, Chico, and Barrett all get more mention than him.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
I look at male models more then I do foids

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Yes, on here. O’ Pry, Chico, and Barrett all get more mention than him.
In general it's hard for us to accurately tell what appeals to girls because we don't perceive men the same way as they do
this is why you get things here where someone will see a guy and say "it's over" but then it turns out that gay is fine or even a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: xanny
In general it's hard for us to accurately tell what appeals to girls because we don't perceive men the same way as they do
this is why you get things here where someone will see a guy and say "it's over" but then it turns out that gay is fine or even a slayer.
Not if you understand what actually contributes to attractiveness. Pseudoscience that is spouted on this forum is the biggest reason most people here can’t gauge in real life appeal.

I bet most people here had a better instinctual understanding of how much appeal a guy had before they joined this forum compared to after.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Not if you understand what actually contributes to attractiveness. Pseudoscience that is spouted on this forum is the biggest reason most people here can’t gauge in real life appeal.

I bet most people here had a better instinctual understanding of how much appeal a guy had before they joined this forum compared to after.
depends, there's good and bad stuff on this forum, I think on average it will definitely improve your grasp on what is attractive and what isn't.
The problem is when people take things TOO far and treat everything as if it's the end all be all, like underrating Johnny Depp because he doesn't have hunter looking eyes in EVERY picture he's in.

Another problem is people making up their own shit based entirely on their own insecurities, ("Muh I have nasolabial folds it's over for me" or some shit)

I think everyone here has that story of "I used to think that dude was attractive and it didn't make sense to me why he didn't do great with women before I found this forum" and as a man it's hard to instinctually be able to tell which other men are attractive with 100% accuracy, even gay men aren't attracted to the same things as women

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
depends, there's good and bad stuff on this forum, I think on average it will definitely improve your grasp on what is attractive and what isn't.
The problem is when people take things TOO far and treat everything as if it's the end all be all, like underrating Johnny Depp because he doesn't have hunter looking eyes in EVERY picture he's in.

Another problem is people making up their own shit based entirely on their own insecurities, ("Muh I have nasolabial folds it's over for me" or some shit)

I think everyone here has that story of "I used to think that dude was attractive and it didn't make sense to me why he didn't do great with women before I found this forum" and as a man it's hard to instinctually be able to tell which other men are attractive with 100% accuracy, even gay men aren't attracted to the same things as women
Agreed.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15099
Unmoggable in his prime. Looked his best in his late 20's and early to mid 30's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
easily mogs o'pry and barett in appeal so hard their orbitals will fall out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and TURBO
Seems to have a small, slightly recessed chin. But then so does Chico, and he's the posterboy for this sub.
Are we wrong with the 'big square chin and long lower third' stuff?

Seems to have a small, slightly recessed chin. But then so does Chico, and he's the posterboy for this sub.
Are we wrong with the 'big square chin and long lower third' stuff?
as long as it's not really recessed it's not really a problem