She looks like female version of Johnny Depp
lil-rose-depp-g-R1-980x514.jpg

c393c1ee3fd363c8bb4aa667b463.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Cope

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
In first pic her forehead failos her, but on second she looks very good.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, JMax, Deleted member 2621 and 7 others
mirin the forehead cover-up game in the 2nd pic

ayy lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Shodredux, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Johnny also has big as fuck forehead
efe59993507ad2fbc52eddff0cbe4a9b.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
10/10 sex appeal

gif.gif

would cum on her forehead

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Shodredux, NormieKilla and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Alt Number 3, Shodredux and 1 other person
She's gorgeous and her voice is literally everything it's so soothing

They are good but her are slightly to extreme. Still, i would fuck her

She’s got a niche look, still very cute imo. The wall will hit her harder than most however.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Slayerino
She still mogs the whole forum with her insane SMV

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Vidyacoper and thickdickdaddy27
99.5th percentile.

She’s got a niche look, still very cute imo. The wall will hit her harder than most however.
There is no such thing as „the wall“

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
first pic weird/alien looking, second pick hnnnnggg would forget to pull out

Huh? Elaborate bro
The wall is a laughable cope created by men.
If you make a tinder profile for a average 40 or 50 y old woman she gets more likes then the whole forum combined. She still can get younger guys from time to time.
Meanwhile her 45 years old male counterpart gets Nothing an copes with mgtow or betabux, dependent if he is blue- or redpilled.

If you make a tinder profile for a average 40 or 50 y old woman she gets more likes then the whole forum combined. She still can get younger guys from time to time.
Meanwhile her 45 years old male counterpart gets Nothing an copes with mgtow or betabux, dependent if he is blue- or redpilled.

Doesn’t mean the wall doesn’t exist bro. Women see a serious drop off in looks starting at ~35-40, even if it doesn’t hamper hypergamy.

Doesn’t mean the wall doesn’t exist bro. Women see a serious drop off in looks starting at ~35-40, even if it doesn’t hamper hypergamy.
The wall exists for men too, even more extreme if you include hairloss.
So why mention it in the first place when it doesent really affect them(females)?
The only reason for that mentioning is to feel better about themselfs. Thats redpilled aka COPE

The wall exists for men too, even more extreme if you include hairloss.
So why mention it in the first place when it doesent really affect them(females)?
The only reason for that mentioning is to feel better about themselfs. Thats redpilled aka COPE
Bro I don’t know what you’re going on about. I simply stated that age will adversely affect her because of her phenotype, which is objectively correct. I couldn’t give two fucks what Johnny Depp’s daughter looks like at 50 so I don’t see how this is me coping.

Thats a flawed logic to use, because foids are hypergamous, hence everyone of them (in ideal case) would aim for Gigachad. And they can get them too, even when looking 5/10, as long as theyre young. At a certain point, when the wall indeed smashes them, theyre unable to pull Gigachads (only Chadlites) and a few years later they cant pull Chadlites any more.

The fact that a 45 yo foid can get smashed by younger dudes on Tinder, doesnt mean that any of them would LTR those foids or even marry them. Remember, at 45 they have 100s of miles of cock of Chad/Tyrone ran through them. Getting some more cock by younger dudes when theyre 45, doesnt really makes them happy anymore, as their sex drive also starts to decline. So what they desire at that age is to be LTRed by some Chad/Chadlite, which simply wont happen. They will rather ONS young stacies/stacielites.

The logic youre using is giga flawed, because women compete vs other women and every day another one turns 18.

You seem to mistakingly be assuming that if a woman can get Dick, she doesnt get hit by a wall, which is a pathetic way of thinking.

For a woman to get D is like to take a shit, this is how much effort is required for that. She can open a dating app and select one of the 100s of likes she got from dudes. And remember- everything in life that comes too easy, it gets boring at a point and we stop desiring/appreciating it.

This is why foids aim to get dicked down by Chads and Tyrones, because they are actually harder to get, since more women compete for them, rather than jump on the nearest dick of a random guy she can find.

Bro I don’t know what you’re going on about. I simply stated that age will adversely affect her because of her phenotype, which is objectively correct. I couldn’t give two fucks what Johnny Depp’s daughter looks like at 50 so I don’t see how this is me coping.
Yes you are right, the agepill hits hard, but her smv is sadly still higher compared to a male..
Thats a flawed logic to use, because foids are hypergamous, hence everyone of them (in ideal case) would aim for Gigachad. And they can get them too, even when looking 5/10, as long as theyre young. At a certain point, when the wall indeed smashes them, theyre unable to pull Gigachads (only Chadlites) and a few years later they cant pull Chadlites any more.

The fact that a 45 yo foid can get smashed by younger dudes on Tinder, doesnt mean that any of them would LTR those foids or even marry them. Remember, at 45 they have 100s of miles of cock of Chad/Tyrone ran through them. Getting some more cock by younger dudes when theyre 45, doesnt really makes them happy anymore, as their sex drive also starts to decline. So what they desire at that age is to be LTRed by some Chad/Chadlite, which simply wont happen. They will rather ONS young stacies/stacielites.

The logic youre using is giga flawed, because women compete vs other women and every day another one turns 18.

You seem to mistakingly be assuming that if a woman can get Dick, she doesnt get hit by a wall, which is a pathetic way of thinking.

For a woman to get D is like to take a shit, this is how much effort is required for that. She can open a dating app and select one of the 100s of likes she got from dudes. And remember- everything in life that comes too easy, it gets boring at a point and we stop desiring/appreciating it.

This is why foids aim to get dicked down by Chads and Tyrones, because they are actually harder to get, since more women compete for them, rather than jump on the nearest dick of a random guy she can find.
Yes of course the beauty fades away, i just dont understand why the Wall is only mentioned about females, the average 40y old still has an easy life compared to her male looksmatch.
Most of todays 45 y old foids doesent know Tinder, so things get Even worse in 10-20 years.

She finds a guy for every need, a betabux LTR and a chadlite for dick down. Men are the real competitors, women can select.
Did you watch any Experiments on Dating Apps? Even deformed foids or midgids have thousands of options..

Yes of course the beauty fades away, i just dont understand why the Wall is only mentioned about females, the average 40y old still has an easy life compared to her male looksmatch.
Most of todays 45 y old foids doesent know Tinder, so things get Even worse in 10-20 years.
The reason it is mentioned primarily in regards to females is because the relative drop off in relation to pre-wall SMV. Any female model’s PSL becomes abysmal past 40, while Uber-slayers like Gandy or O’pry will still be moderately attractive into their later lives.

There’s a distinction between SMV and PSL which I think is very important, especially when comparing males and females.

She looks great, mogs anything that would ever match me on tinder.