Hi

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., ChristianChad, Deleted member 9274 and 6 others
gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
I am in grad school in psychology now. My supervisor does evo psy which is why I picked him, but I am working on the impact of fathers on child development atm.
Being a grad student in a female dominated field makes life on easy mode. From someone who did his undergrad in business school, totally night and day in terms of IOI I am getting. Protip if you want to ascend without surgery.
The double jaw surgery I got probably helps a little tho (since I didn't had over/underbite to begin with, it isn't a major difference tbh).

• +1
Reactions: .👽., ChristianChad, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
I am in grad school in psychology now. My supervisor does evo psy which is why I picked him, but I am working on the impact of fathers on child development atm.
Being a grad student in a female dominated field makes life on easy mode. From someone who did his undergrad in business school, totally night and day in terms of IOI I am getting. Protip if you want to ascend without surgery.
The double jaw surgery I got probably helps a little tho.

loox dont matter

The double jaw surgery I got probably helps a little tho (since I didn't had over/underbite to begin with, it isn't a major difference tbh).

Interesting, how important would you say is a strong father figure growing up? Lots of young guys got pretty cucked from not having one tbh(myself included)

How much did you improve lookswise in the last 3 years and what methods gave you the biggest improvement?

Interesting, how important would you say is a strong father figure growing up? Lots of young guys got pretty cucked from not having one tbh(myself included)
Super important, without a father figure you are pretty fucked tbh ngl. Not having father figure increasing your risk of all sort of psychosocial issues. But, it varies a lot, depends on other risk factors, substitute for father role, and how naturally resilient the kid is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 6963 and Need2Ascend
was the bimax worth it

How much did you improve lookswise in the last 3 years and what methods gave you the biggest improvement?
Looksmaxxing is cope for the most part unless you have an obvious fixable flaw imo. I know this forum will say I am retarded, but your status and the way you carry yourself (the amount of trauma you carry that inhibits the free flow of your authentic self) is what will help you improve the most to get foids if you can work on those. I mean looks matter a lot, but there is really finite amount of stuff you can do to improve it, I don't believe it is the best ROI you can get unless like I said you have an obvious fixable flaw. Exercise regularly and try to improve other aspect of your life over dwelling on this forum and BP content. If you can get in environments in which the female ratio is really skewed positively, it is a simple way to artificially improve your SMV as well.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 11758
Super important, without a father figure you are pretty fucked tbh ngl. Not having father figure increasing your risk of all sort of psychosocial issues. But, it varies a lot, depends on other risk factors, substitute for father role, and how naturally resilient the kid his.
have you read behave

Yeah like very rapidly, and I have seen Sapolsky lecture on it.
i skimmed the book. made me realize what an abused dog i am kek

get mogged by glorious exotic prince tony Ten. @TsarTsar444 @lutte @cloUder @gigi

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, TsarTsar444, mogstar and 3 others
get mogged by glorious exotic prince tony Ten. @TsarTsar444 @lutte @cloUder @gigi

Never talked to you but welcome back. One of the highest IQ users in the early days. Mirin

• Love it
Reactions: Dude420
@gigi my sweet girl :aheago: im about to cum all over your face again my princess 🥵

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, mogstar and TsarTsar444
@gigi my sweet girl :aheago: im about to cum all over your face again my princess 🥵
I like to marry gigi so bad uwu ded srs :aheago:

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, mogstar and Tony
Bro whats the best tip you can give to the people here from the past couple of years? Bumping this godly thread

Damn, join date mogs me to abaddon

Omfg please ur cum tastes like strawberries 🥰

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Tony
Bro whats the best tip you can give to the people here from the past couple of years? Bumping this godly thread
Get into graduate school, it boosts your status, and make you one of the few eligible men for females looking for men with an equivalent or higher degree. Foids have no other way than to lower their looks standards to get a match within the grad students. Get into female dominated field to accentuate those benefits. Better ROI to become a grad student than double jaw surgery in terms of female options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and ChristianChad