Joined Jun 27, 2023 Posts: 4000

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
Thoughts?

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Keep in mind I was self banned for a while and the joindate isn't when I started posting

• Woah
Does this make me the coolest guy ever!?

• Love it
ur adhd is as bad as mine imagine bumping your own thread twice right after its posted

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 31457
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Alpha af

• +1
ur adhd is as bad as mine imagine bumping your own thread twice right after its posted
It's not ADHD, it's unfulfillment. If I was gl and had a job, friends a gf I would delete my account instantly. I have nothing better to do with my time

• So Sad
It's not ADHD, it's unfulfillment. If I was gl and had a job, friends a gf I would delete my account instantly. I have nothing better to do with my time
others use this forum a lot due to not having those things and they still dont act like u

others use this forum a lot due to not having those things and they still dont act like u
Because I am more unfulfilled and traumatised. We are all different genetically and live different experiences

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
never should’ve deleted

you were like a backup franchise player but now just a role player

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 31457
Because I am more unfulfilled and traumatised. We are all different genetically and live different experiences
ur a 14 yo billie eilish fan muh i have it worse than most here XD. Lots of ugly white guys here had similar experiences to u and they are conspriarcy theorist/4chan autists who can spend 10 hrs watching videos without having to exert any energy. it is true u havent gone above the love and belonging part of the hierarchy of needs pyramind which includes socializing so u overdo it here while others can be more restrained due to having passed that level but u still seem inherenmtly adhd. ur made for nature hence why u hate technology more than most ppl, u need sources of adrenaline 24/7 and nature is that for u.

• +1
ur a 14 yo billie eilish fan muh i have it worse than most here XD. Lots of ugly white guys here had similar experiences to u and they are conspriarcy theorist/4chan autists who can spend 10 hrs watching videos without having to exert any energy. it is true u havent gone above the love and belonging part of the hierarchy of needs pyramind which includes socializing so u overdo it here while others can be more restrained due to having passed that level but u still seem inherenmtly adhd. ur made for nature hence why u hate technology more than most ppl, u need sources of adrenaline 24/7 and nature is that for u.
I think I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
at least youre self aware, lone wolf isnt

• +1
traumatisedogre

• JFL
traumatisedogre
This came up when I searched it on Google images
Screenshot 2023 08 12 18 42 02 89 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
Screenshot 2023 08 12 18 42 12 78 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• JFL
Brutal adhd pill

Nothing compared to me.

Hit 4k in 34 days. Now I have 7k in 2 months (with 2-3 weeks completely inactive) but honestly my postmaxxing career is over, no way I'm keeping the ratio of 300-400 posts /day that I had for 1-2 weeks.

All this without spamming like you do and having a better reps to post ratio. So yeah you will never be me FastBananaCeo

never should’ve deleted

you were like a backup franchise player but now just a role player
One of these days I'm gon get dressed and drip all over you

You almost made more posts than me in not even 2 months while i joined 13 months ago. Brutal

• +1
I can't even pass 100 posts. Over

Rookie numbers

Verdict: mental illness