joining mormonism is the only way to get a good white woman,they're like how muslimas are supposed to be from their own choice

Y

yandex99

Sphinx
A traditional woman that doesn't believe in divorce and has a low body count or even virginity,and even believes in(and celebrates) patriarchy.

From experience in mainstream christianity and islam,in the former the women join the church from the streets looking for a husband,are lukewarm,and also resent the patriarchy aspect of the true church teachings.

the preachers don't even talk about patriarchy as they'll lose government funding,or scare away their feminist congegrations and lose money.

in islam,the muslim women resent the patriarchal views of their prophet and try to get the most beta male in their religion they can find or even eff around during their youth,put on hijab and act like a good girl.

most mormon women are actually good people,as they give alot of their own money to charity,Utah is the highest charity giving state .

Islam also has a forceful aspect to it,so alot fo women don't even believe half the shit it says and just go around to not be killed or ostracized.

mormons believe you can leave without facing death!

this is a better option than 'geomaxing'with a inferior looking race of foid,or being MGTOW and resenting ALL women.

I have nothing against mainstream christians and muslims,but I don't think it's a good choice for a sincere tradwife.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro and nathan
they will still cheat on you with BBC no matter what

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I'm well versed in mormon apologism,and honestely,if you want to follow the ancient pre-josiah reforms, israelite religion and not have a bunch of (even doctrinal)contradictions in your texts,then mormonism is the way to go.
alot of mainstream chrisdtians will say we are polytheistic,which is technically true,but before josiah's reforms Asherah(virgin mary)was worshipped as the wife of YHWH and he had many children the top angels.the tree of life was also central to ancient israelite religion.

aztec language has been proven to be derived from hebrew,some native americans are indeed israelites.

Last edited:
oh,it's also part of the old mormon teachings that blacks are ugly and inferior while whites are comely and superior etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
if you join mormon fundementalism instead of mainstream mormonism,you can have plenty of white women that believe in polygamy and see it as a religious duty or honour and I've seen incels living in trailers with multiple wives from these sects.

A traditional woman that doesn't believe in divorce and has a low body count or even virginity,and even believes in(and celebrates) patriarchy.

From experience in mainstream christianity and islam,in the former the women join the church from the streets looking for a husband,are lukewarm,and also resent the patriarchy aspect of the true church teachings.

the preachers don't even talk about patriarchy as they'll lose government funding,or scare away their feminist congegrations and lose money.

in islam,the muslim women resent the patriarchal views of their prophet and try to get the most beta male in their religion they can find or even eff around during their youth,put on hijab and act like a good girl.

most mormon women are actually good people,as they give alot of their own money to charity,Utah is the highest charity giving state .

Islam also has a forceful aspect to it,so alot fo women don't even believe half the shit it says and just go around to not be killed or ostracized.

mormons believe you can leave without facing death!

this is a better option than 'geomaxing'with a inferior looking race of foid,or being MGTOW and resenting ALL women.

I have nothing against mainstream christians and muslims,but I don't think it's a good choice for a sincere tradwife.
Ngl tbh Mormon foids are gl ngl one thing we Christian’s agree on is that they provide some sexy ass bitches even if Mormons are filthy retarded heretic polytheists.

What I advise you do it get an EO foid white Eastern Orthodox women are not whores like western Christian women so you get an attr EE woman who isn’t a whore with the benifit of her also not being a filthy heretic.

Win win

conservative white women don't like black guys in general.
Such massive cope :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Such massive cope, my own PERSONAL EXP proves this presumption FALSE. I literally lost my V card to an ultra religious cumskin Protestant foid who was in the church quour had her parents have an tracking device on her phone she had to be at home @ 4pm everyday and she went church every weekend (never missed a day) and YET I GAVE HER BBC LOOOOOOLLLL

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
Such massive cope :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Such massive cope, my own PERSONAL EXP proves this presumption FALSE. I literally lost my V card to an ultra religious cumskin Protestant foid who was in the church quour had her parents have an tracking device on her phone she had to be at home @ 4pm everyday and she went church every weekend (never missed a day) and YET I GAVE HER BBC LOOOOOOLLLL
yeah exceptions prove the rule.

blacks are just uglier than other races,it's just a fact.

yeah exceptions prove the rule.

blacks are just uglier than other races,it's just a fact.
The last white girl I was with was an ex MORMON WHO LEFT THE RELIGION 2 WEEKS AFTER I MET HER LOL @pseunomics saw her I showed me and her on discord lol.

So once AGAIN MAJOR COPIUM OVERDOSE

Both of the Cumskins chose me because of my looks and left me due to my Autism so once again MAJOR COPIUM.

And yes your a filthy heathen heretic your not Christian your a Mormon no differnt from a pagan Mohammeden

Ngl tbh Mormon foids are gl ngl one thing we Christian’s agree on is that they provide some sexy ass bitches even if Mormons are filthy retarded heretic polytheists.

What I advise you do it get an EO foid white Eastern Orthodox women are not whores like western Christian women so you get an attr EE woman who isn’t a whore with the benifit of her also not being a filthy heretic.

Win win
Slavic EO women are gold-diggers and also most are very lukewarm and culturally christian,they also are indeed whores.slavic women are whores just like mainstream christian women in the west.how can you even say what you just said lmao

The last white girl I was with was an ex MORMON WHO LEFT THE RELIGION 2 WEEKS AFTER I MET HER LOL @pseunomics saw her I showed me and her on discord lol.

So once AGAIN MAJOR COPIUM OVERDOSE

Both of the Cumskins chose me because of my looks and left me due to my Autism so once again MAJOR COPIUM.

And yes your a filthy heathen heretic your not Christian your a Mormon no differnt from a pagan Mohammeden
God,you lie so much.mormons in britain?lmao

alot fo women don't even believe half the shit it says and just go around to not be killed or ostracized.
this is bias, niggas be saying anything

this is how every conservative societies thrived, in terms of family unit, that trad life, it's the only way to tame a woman, because we've done it for a long time, they are obedient, doesnt matter if they believe or not, it's in the culture and has more consistent good that comes out of it in general.

mormon women and their "freedom"

the moment their parents turn around they will indulge with degenerate society like any western whore and go for bbc :feelskek:, water.

nigger thinks women are different, they are the same regardless race/religion

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

this is how every conservative societies thrived, in terms of family unit, that trad life, it's the only way to tame a woman, because we've done it for a long time, they are obedient, doesnt matter if they believe or not, it's in the culture and has more consistent good that comes out of it in general.

the moment their parents turn around they will indulge with degenerate society like any western whore and go for bbc :feelskek:, water.

they are not the same,and most white women don't like bbc

• JFL
Slavic EO women are gold-diggers and also most are very lukewarm and culturally christian,they also are indeed whores.slavic women are whores just like mainstream christian women in the west.how can you even say what you just said lmao
Only Russian ones are like this. Romanian and other Balkan Christian women are legit Christian’s and not like warm. My own church is full of them.

Sure they aren’t perfect no woman is perfect all women are whores but to compare non Russian EO women to western whores is ridiculous

One thing I respect about Islam is that it takes a pragmatic stance on female nature. It’s very blackpilled in this regard. Islam accepts women are all filthy disgusting beasts and thus treats them as filthy attention seeking whores forcing them to cover head to toe and if they do Zina they get stoned :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Based BEYOND based

• +1
Only Russian ones are like this. Romanian and other Balkan Christian women are legit Christian’s and not like warm. My own church is full of them.

Sure they aren’t perfect no woman is perfect all women are whores but to compare non Russian EO women to western whores is ridiculous
a non-virgin woman is disgusting.and I've banged 100s of balkan and romanian prostitutes,they are indeed whores.

when I was EO I would even have conversastions after banging them about orthodoxy lol

One thing I respect about Islam is that it takes a pragmatic stance on female nature. It’s very blackpilled in this regard. Islam accepts women are all filthy disgusting beasts and thus treats them as filthy attention seeking whores forcing them to cover head to toe and if they do Zina they get stoned :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Based BEYOND based
you're wrong on white women,OLD data,studies based on who mates with who by the government,and real life looking outside shows most white women go after white prettyboysd or mascthetic,maybe a white latino but rarely a black and those girls are giga whores jfl

Utter cope boyo

exceptions prove the rule,most mormon women are not whores like 95% aRE VERY CHASTE.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW ANY MORMONS?

EDIT:she worked in the sports industry and was dazzled by his status,I don't go for women in music or sports industries or even nursing

Last edited:
you're wrong on white women,OLD data,studies based on who mates with who by the government,and real life looking outside shows most white women go after white prettyboysd or mascthetic,maybe a white latino but rarely a black and those girls are giga whores jfl
MUH OLD STUDIES. Lol meanwhile I meet these pinkoid whores irl and they cold APPROACHED ME SIMPING AND SAYING THEY FANCIED ME AND SHIT.

Lol if you think MUH ONLINE DATING STUDIES:feelsuhh:, is an Authoritative source that dispelled my and others own personal experiences :forcedsmile:fact is your women are whores even Mormon women are whores white women are jsut the biggest sluts on earth regardless of religion jt is what it is. Only Amish women aren’t whores in your race you may as well go there

a non-virgin woman is disgusting.and I've banged 100s of balkan and romanian prostitutes,they are indeed whores.

when I was EO I would even have conversastions after banging them about orthodoxy lol
The state of this niggas arguments
IMG 8523

• +1
MUH OLD STUDIES. Lol meanwhile I meet these pinkoid whores irl and they cold APPROACHED ME SIMPING AND SAYING THEY FANCIED ME AND SHIT.

Lol if you think MUH ONLINE DATING STUDIES:feelsuhh:, is an Authoritative source that dispelled my and others own personal experiences :forcedsmile:fact is your women are whores even Mormon women are whores white women are jsut the biggest sluts on earth regardless of religion jt is what it is. Only Amish women aren’t whores in your race you may as well go there
you live in england where black guys are popular,come to the midwest and see how much you slay anything but a giga whore.yes giga whores do go for black guys as they see you as animals but most women are going after white chad.

oh and I'm not white,I look sefardic but am hispanic.

I live in a 30% black white area and I NEVER see these two races dating

it's just a fact you all are ugly,nappy headed,chinless,coal skinned and look like gorillas.you think women aren't repulsed by that?

Especially when almost no real women even want a 5 inch black cock which 98 percent of black men have

like even their own women

• +1
Reactions: nathan

Based BEYOND based
islam recognizes the blackpill, so did the old christians, look at the old testament and what they be sayin on women :feelshaha:

that's why rules exist, it sounds extremist from the outside but any based person knows it's a blessing because it promotes anti-degenracy, it promotes the family unit,

the female ends up actually fulfilled and happy, because they completed their biological goal,

despite jewish brainwashing, once we force them they will understand and be thankful

western woman dont have this because their men are cucks and their laws go against them, if you force a woman, even your daughter, you will be sent to jail and your daughter gets adopted by a BBC :feelskek:

we know who mates with who in usa because unlike cucked europe we have racial data in the census

vast majority of white women are with white guys even liberal ones

and if women were wet for bbc they'd swipe right on the first masc black guy they see on old but blacks do abysmally on old

white men do best

most black guys i know are banging ugly shaneequias with mutliple kids not white women and the ones they do bang are gigawhores and don't even look good

we know who mates with who in usa because unlike cucked europe we have racial data in the census

vast majority of white women are with white guys even liberal ones

and if women were wet for bbc they'd swipe right on the first masc black guy they see on old but blacks do abysmally on old

white men do best

most black guys i know are banging ugly shaneequias with mutliple kids not white women and the ones they do bang are gigawhores and don't even look good
As a Gaymormon explain acts 20:28-32 where god says he will rise bishops and good men to protect the flock from heretics and blasphemers who seek to destroy the church and 2 Timothy 1:13-14 and 2:1-2

So Mormonism is directly condemned by all the Apostles and Jesus explicitly states that the gates of hell won’t prevail against the church. This is why Mormonism JW and Protestantism is in direct contradiction against the church and thus in error and a heresy

Also regarding your race hair all I can say is no shit white girls prefer their own…. Still doesn’t stop Jamal fukcing your retarded whores though does it

As a Gaymormon explain acts 20:28-32 where god says he will rise bishops and good men to protect the flock from heretics and blasphemers who seek to destroy the church and 2 Timothy 1:13-14 and 2:1-2

So Mormonism is directly condemned by all the Apostles and Jesus explicitly states that the gates of hell won’t prevail against the church. This is why Mormonism JW and Protestantism is in direct contradiction against the church and thus in error and a heresy

Also regarding your race hair all I can say is no shit white girls prefer their own…. Still doesn’t stop Jamal fukcing your retarded whores though does it
we don't believe the bible is uncorrupted.

and we follow the pre-josiac reforms, religion of israel.

the bible has too many contradictions.

we don't believe the bible is uncorrupted.

and we follow the pre-josiac reforms, religion of israel.

the bible has too many contradictions.
So you idiots have no basis in which your religion is the reformation and restoration of the church… there you have refuted Mormonism, your view is that the church was courrupted but the Holy Spirit guides the church and if they Holy Spirit guides the church then it cannot logically fail because the Holy Ghost never fails thefore your whole worldview is built upon contradictions to your own belief and thefore is wrong

You epistemic criteria for your belief in the Josaic reforms comes from the very bible you belive to be full off contradictions so how do you account for the possibility that this isn’t an contradiction how can you verify the integrity of the bible and king Josiah? How do you know this wasn’t one of those many contradictions you make out

Personally the bible to me has no contradictions only idiots like yourself yourself who misinterpret the bible due to your heresy of Protescuckism Sola-Scriptgaya

Last edited: