Joining the military seems pretty cool

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
fighting off enemies with your secret set of skills like Rambo or Liam neeson in taken
Special forces type shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, BigJimsWornOutTires, deadstock and 5 others
It's a meme.

They treat you worse than a prison inmate.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HitAndRun, deadstock, <6PSLcel and 2 others
why don't u join the military then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, BigJimsWornOutTires, deadstock and 1 other person
It's a meme.

They treat you worse than a prison inmate.
Tales. MTN/HTN friend is in the army and it skyrockets his smv, he has one girl reposting his pic with guns acting like hes a celeb. He is with friends despite the hard work it looks decent if u strong for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Ricky212, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Tales. MTN/HTN friend is in the army and it skyrockets his smv, he has one girl reposting his pic with guns acting like hes a celeb. He is with friends despite the hard work it looks decent if u strong for it
Nice try zog bot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, raleqtambrobret, deadstock and 1 other person
if atleast 3 of my friends were down to join the military tomorrow i would do it

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You all will get the opportunity soon enough. Today, enjoy your phones and consoles. Fill your tummies with uBer Eats. Relax and be cool. But tomorrow, when the war chief urges game on, get ready for Freddy. Mainstream media cheerleaders will be there to remind you of how selfish, retarded, and cruel you are for not reporting for duty during the national draft. They will make threats live on TV! Threats like, "You motherfuckers are wanting to kill us all! If I was alone with you, ugh. Trust me. You wouldn't be alive, motherfucker! Now get to your damn fucking post! I'm not playing anymore. This is serious."

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies