JoJo is legit black pilled

ItsOverLawg

ItsOverLawg

Master
I was rewatching JoJo's bizarre adventures from the starting of S1 when i noticed a very vague difference in the building of the two most important characters in the series.
1. Jonathan Joestar
2. Dio Brando
both of them are built like juggernauts at around 195 cms (6'5) (PS; Jonathan was the original 6'5, blue eyes man in finance)
But the way their faces are build are so obviously blackpilled. Hiroki Araki is damn legend.

Cdu0ar2j1zs61
Dio Brando

Images
JoJo

Look at the difference. Dio has wider pfl and narrow PFH compared to JoJo's more shorter pfl and longer pfh roundish-almond more innocent looking eyes. While dio has pure almond evil eyes. Look at their eyebrow arches as well. JoJo's are bushier and unkempt with a lower arch than Dio's narrower and higher arched positive tilt.
Legit difference between Dark Triad and Light triad. That's why JoJo is shown as a symphatetic and selfless character who cares about the people around him and brings a more fatherly vibes.
While dio shows the traditionally active traits of Dark triad. He's arrogant, selfish, narcissitic and will play a good guy to manipulate people into doing what he wants.
Legit personas of Evil and Good. Goated manga, goated show and goated character. Even if the fandom is a bit homosexual.
thanks for reading fellow sigmas

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, thugmaxxer2, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I was rewatching JoJo's bizarre adventures from the starting of S1 when i noticed a very vague difference in the building of the two most important characters in the series.
1. Jonathan Joestar
2. Dio Brando
both of them are built like juggernauts at around 195 cms (6'5) (PS; Jonathan was the original 6'5, blue eyes man in finance)
But the way their faces are build are so obviously blackpilled. Hiroki Araki is damn legend.

View attachment 3114379 Dio Brando

View attachment 3114380JoJo

Look at the difference. Dio has wider pfl and narrow PFH compared to JoJo's more shorter pfl and longer pfh roundish-almond more innocent looking eyes. While dio has pure almond evil eyes. Look at their eyebrow arches as well. JoJo's are bushier and unkempt with a lower arch than Dio's narrower and higher arched positive tilt.
Legit difference between Dark Triad and Light triad. That's why JoJo is shown as a symphatetic and selfless character who cares about the people around him and brings a more fatherly vibes.
While dio shows the traditionally active traits of Dark triad. He's arrogant, selfish, narcissitic and will play a good guy to manipulate people into doing what he wants.
Legit personas of Evil and Good. Goated manga, goated show and goated character. Even if the fandom is a bit homosexual.
dnr autism

read to my gems instead

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
dnr autism

read to my gems instead

niggas promoting himself in my thread

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Based and Christpilled, most powerful character is Jesus

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and ItsOverLawg
post about the later parts, araki realised that lean hairmaxxed dudes mog instead of beefy ogres

1. Jonathan Joestar
2. Dio Brando

View attachment 3114379 Dio Brando

View attachment 3114380JoJo

bipolar ahh nigga

post about the later parts, araki realised that lean hairmaxxed dudes mog instead of beefy ogres
name one ogre in the show apart from that goliath in the first season who was a vampire and was killed by JoJo and his hamon friend

mfs didnt even look athis

Al Jojos characters are highclass gigachads blessed with top 0.01% genetic lottery

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
the pillar men mog tbh
6'6+
wide frame
hernan drago tier skull

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back