Joker 2 was fucking dogshit

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Anorexia, estrogen, eye bleach
The whole movie takes place in two locations

There are like 5 times were joker and harley just sing about loving each other

Joker gets raped by obese cops

He whines like a bitch instead of doing what the actual joker would do and go even more crazy

Harley dumps his ass cus he was emotionally vulnerable

joker is back in arkem in the end, some nigga with zero lines so far tells him a shitty joke and kills him and starts slicing a smile on his own face

Bro... this movie fucking sucks. How is DC so bad at making good quality films? I swear they gotta make 9 shit fucks for each good film they make.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, Primalsplit, Alt Number 3 and 11 others
no more sigma joker 😢

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, Primalsplit, truthhurts and 1 other person
It was just a big fuck you to all the inkwells and men that related and enjoyed to the movie. This is why I don't even watch modern movies anymore and just watch old films.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Gaia262, jattlife and 8 others
no more sigma joker 😢
was never sigma nigga. This shit was painfully bad.

@Darkeningstar don watch this shit.

I can't fucking trust DC now. That flash movie sucked so fucking much too. Im not giving them a single cent of my money again
It was just a big fuck you to all the inkwells and men that related and enjoyed to the movie. This is why I don't even watch modern movies anymore and just watch old films.
Most old films are shit too. Just not as shit.

Ideal is using your imagination:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and truthhurts

He whines like a bitch instead of doing what the actual joker would do and go even more crazy

joker is back in arkem in the end, some nigga with zero lines so far tells him a shitty joke and kills him and starts slicing a smile on his own face

Bro... this movie fucking sucks. How is DC so bad at making good quality films? I swear they gotta make 9 shit fucks for each good film they make.
I think they done the movie purposely shit.
:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic, Primalsplit and Imretarded?
I think they done the movie purposely shit.
:ogre:
possibly, they believe they can make a shit film and the soys will eat it up.

They made about 100 m so far and it cost 200 m somehow to make.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and truthhurts
There was literally zero action or anything exciting happening. The entire courtroom scene except the Bombing was so boring too

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
There was literally zero action or anything exciting happening. The entire courtroom scene except the Bombing was so boring too
my mom was constantly going 'he's gonna kill that guy' whenever someone was rude to the joker.:Comfy:

I swear they reset his fucking character. Joker should be committing murders left and right with his IQ slowly increasing as the madness sets in but it's all done out of anger and hate until he meets harley, and they get even more crazy and murder even more people in more sadistic ways.

You know, like how the fucking joker's character actually is:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Primalsplit, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
my mom was constantly going 'he's gonna kill that guy' whenever someone was rude to the joker.:Comfy:

I swear they reset his fucking character. Joker should be committing murders left and right with his IQ slowly increasing as the madness sets in but it's all done out of anger and hate until he Meeks harley, and they get even more crazy and murder even more people in more sadistic ways.

You know, like how the fucking joker's character actually is:
Exactly, I was expecting him to overtake Arkham or something but no, he gets sodomised instead.

I literally went out of the movies to take a phone call for 15 minutes and when I came back, nothing happened. Most boring movie I’ve ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Tabula Rasa and Imretarded?
Exactly, I was expecting him to overtake Arkham or something but no, he gets sodomised instead.

I literally went out of the movies to take a phone call for 15 minutes and when I came back, nothing happened. Most boring movie I’ve ever seen
okay now it makes sense, it was made by some dickhead jew
IMG 9363

Wtf i was right
IMG 9365
You really can tell from a quick glance

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Saint Casanova
always the case nowadays
Jews always wanna make the film either a piece of shit comedy or some 'edgy' bullshit that subverts traditional storytelling.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Saint Casanova

Brutal jfl

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?

You just saved me from even being interested in bullshit. Thanks

• +1

Never seen any of these films

I actually hate watching films haha

• +1
The director was ashamed of the "incel right wing" demographic that enjoyed the first film, the 2nd movie was basically purely made to piss off people that liked joker in the first movie

never seen either movie doe i dont really care for incel kino tbqh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Primalsplit
muh the jonkler

• +1
i bet you liked it because he gets raped by men

• JFL
Fucking thanks for the spoiler

Mehh I know shouldn't have clicked it

• So Sad
Joker 1 sucks and it was captalism is bad so obviously the second movie is going to be bad my guess the theme is captalism is bad

• JFL