Joker is a hell of a good movie

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
Unironically is one of the best movies I have watched in a while.

Perfect perfomance
Perfect direction
Perfect devolopement
Perfect cinematography
No SJW shit
Not political either

JFL at feminist giving it bad critics, reddit cucks making memes about people going to watch it and projecting with incels, just fucking laugh at this retarded society that don't appreciate good films. Then they will suck Jhon Wick cock in coperredit because he is very cool for cucks.

No wonder Joker is already in the TOP3 movies of all time in some rankings (voted by people) just behind The Godfather I and II.

I totally recommend it. It is the life of a extreme mentalcel.

Thanks god in my country the term incel doesn't exist and the SJW movements are weaker than in the Cuckstates of Soymerica, everyone in Reddit bashing the film JFL.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, oldcell, Deleted member 470 and 9 others
The media is shitting on it pretty hard in the US

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Sad days

• +1
The media is shitting on it pretty hard in the US
In Spain, thanks god, no. Even the national TV gave it a great critic saying it was a supergood film basically.

USA society seems fucked up from what I see on the Internet. The country seems like a 100 years failed experiment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
In Spain, thanks god, no. Even the national TV gave it a great critic saying it was a supergood film basically.

USA society seems fucked up from what I see on the Internet. The country seems like a 100 years failed experiment
Lol wow the big news here would NEVER say that. America is FUCKED. FUCK SJW’s. FUCK CENSORSHIP. FUCK BIAS NEWS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 685 and Hector
Gonna see it Sunday

• +1
I'll see it tomorrow or ok Sunday

• +1
Gonna see it today can't wait. The joker is my favorite villain and the dark Knight was such an amazing good movie

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Hector and Deleted member 3043
Unironically is one of the best movies I have watched in a while.

Perfect perfomance
Perfect direction
Perfect devolopement
Perfect cinematography
No SJW shit
Not political either

JFL at feminist giving it bad critics, reddit cucks making memes about people going to watch it and projecting with incels, just fucking laugh at this retarded society that don't appreciate good films. Then they will suck Jhon Wick cock in coperredit because he is very cool for cucks.

No wonder Joker is already in the TOP3 movies of all time in some rankings (voted by people) just behind The Godfather I and II.

I totally recommend it. It is the life of a extreme mentalcel.

Thanks god in my country the term incel doesn't exist and the SJW movements are weaker than in the Cuckstates of Soymerica, everyone in Reddit bashing the film JFL.
Will watch it!

extreme mentalcel
884.jpg

Why lol.
Doesn't joker has black lover there?
Edit: 9.2 imbd score
View attachment 127677
In FilmAffinity (the Spanish imdb) where rates are super harsh it has a 8,8 same as Breaking Bad. The Godfather which is the highest rated film there has a 9. Is fucking insane, no film from 2010 was above 8 either, and highest sXXI film was City of God with 8,4.

Just surpassed 12 angry men and Shawshank Redemption and is the 3rd best movie ever in the ranking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Waiting for the Japanese dub

Users who are viewing this thread

Back