joker movies was one of the best I've ever seen

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Ded srs, that movie was good. It's probably better than the dark Knight for me. I'll be watching more of the actors roles he did an amazing job. I also watched him in her but he's way better in this movie.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
yea joaquin phoenix is a amazing actor he made a movie a while ago called her

where he fell in love in the future with his phones ai

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
I hope Warner stops being such a cuck company and accepts that DC is meant to be dark/adult

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, OldRooster, Peachy and 4 others

jfl I didn't even know that was him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Swing away, Merrell.

First time I watched that I was wayyyy too high for that movie. Had to watch it again years later but everything was still exactly how I remembered

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I saw it today and it was definitely one of the best movies from this decade. I even shed a tear at some point because it hit me right in the feels.

When the movie ended and I was walking out of the theaters, I overheard normies say that it was "too dark" and I loled inside. There were like less than 15 people at the showing I went too which I found weird.

If you like edgy stuff like this, check out Rampage 1 and 2. Both are awesome motivation and prep for going ER.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
I saw it today and it was definitely one of the best movies from this decade. I even shed a tear at some point because it hit me right in the feels.

When the movie ended and I was walking out of the theaters, I overheard normies say that it was "too dark" and I loled inside. There were like less than 15 people at the showing I went too which I found weird.

If you like edgy stuff like this, check out Rampage 1 and 2. Both are awesome motivation and prep for going ER.
Jfl I was with you until the last sentence.

Joaquin one of the few actually good actors.

Ya I watched it last night. Made me happy to see him murder everyone tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Peachy