• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, IMOGYOU, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
The other guy was 6’9 300+ lbs btw

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
The other guy was 6’9 300+ lbs btw
Yeah Jon is 6’2 and that nigga was towering over him.

Ngl I love fighting wouldn’t ever back down but that guy has stats what I would prob pussy out of facing fairly. Though I would throw shit in his face to take him down but I wouldn’t go hand to hand with a nigga like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, arabcelxxx, bloomercel and 2 others

Ngl I love fighting wouldn’t ever back down but that guy has stats what I would prob pussy out of facing fairly. Though I would throw shit in his face to take him down but I wouldn’t go hand to hand with a nigga like that
No he is 5'11 :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, TechnoBoss and arabcelxxx
Idol

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

No he is 5'11 :lul:
He’s like 6’4 I’m pretty sure

Also this is Jon Jones we’re talking about anyways not some random big dude, Jon would eat that guy up for breakfast lunch and dinner

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, TeenAscender, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person

Jones with 6'2 chimaev

Attachments

• 1710965644957.png
    1710965644957.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, TeenAscender and Deleted member 62931

Thats why us manlets should carry knifes everywhere we go, tho I have this feeling a knife wouldn’t work on this guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 33711 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
He’s like 6’4 I’m pretty sure

Also this is Jon Jones we’re talking about anyways not some random big dude, Jon would eat that guy up for breakfast lunch and dinner
Ofc but I’m simply saying I’d rather throw a brick in a guy that’s sizes face instead of facing him bare knuckle even if I will win. As far as I’m concerned he has the advantage and me using a rock and throwing it in his face is evening the playing field.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 33711 and Kamui
Check his wife out. Ugly. I mog him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 62931
Im not “us” im no manlet lol, to make me feel this way you have to be a super top 5% mogger. But yes if your a manlet which you prob are as your Arab then I suppose using weapons is ideal
Thats why us manlets should carry knifes everywhere we go, tho I have this feeling a knife wouldn’t work on this guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 33711, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
Im not “us” im no manlet lol, to make me feel this way you have to be a super top 5% mogger. But yes if your a manlet which you prob are as your Arab then I suppose using weapons is ideal
what size do you mean when you say top5%?
6’2 is top 3% in the uk so unless your below average height i don’t think you’d feel manlet next to that.
Im just shy of 6’, How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
who was the big nigga pressing jones

I mean 6’2+

Trust me it’s not too 3%, I live here 6’2 guys are quite common enough to say at least 4 in 10 people are 6’2+ in height and I’m very good at telling height as I used to be obessed with it. Maybe if you include ethnics and immagrints but they aren’t really “British” now are they

I’m also just shy of 6ft
what size do you mean when you say top5%?
6’2 is top 3% in the uk so unless your below average height i don’t think you’d feel manlet next to that.
Im just shy of 6’, How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Why is everyone sucking his cock. I keep seeing videos claiming Jon Jones could beat any human in history in hand to hand combat.

• +1
Why is everyone sucking his cock. I keep seeing videos claiming Jon Jones could beat any human in history in hand to hand combat.
Do you watch the UFC in general lmao

• +1
Do you watch the UFC in general lmao
A little bit. Like he’s good I get it he knows how to fight in many different ways but JFL the best of all time really bro?

• +1
A little bit. Like he’s good I get it he knows how to fight in many different ways but JFL the best of all time really bro?
He is arguably the best mixed martial artist in all of history, if not the best then he’s definitely top 10 of all time, his skill in his craft is legit unmatched

• +1
He is arguably the best mixed martial artist in all of history, if not the best then he’s definitely top 10 of all time, his skill in his craft is legit unmatched
Prove it show me clips of this. Afaik the fights I see from him aren’t super crazy but maybe I haven’t seen enough

• +1
Prove it show me clips of this. Afaik the fights I see from him aren’t super crazy but maybe I haven’t seen enough
It should also be known that one of the reasons Jones is the best is cuz he’s not afraid to fight dirty and play it off like he’s not, iirc they had to make new official rules cuz of him and what he was doing in the ring

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ElTruecel
It should also be known that one of the reasons Jones is the best is cuz he’s not afraid to fight dirty and play it off like he’s not, iirc they had to make new official rules cuz of him and what he was doing in the ring

Do you think he could win against ngannou?

Do you think he could win against ngannou?
Ngannou only really has a punchers chance at best

Jon Jones is better than him in every metric but gets mogged power and weight wise

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel