Jon Kortajarena vs Jeremy Meeks

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
3 cheekbones 1

Who mogs?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 15939
Meeks better eye area and nose tip but Korta has hair, overall meeks mogs.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Meeks mogs ofc

should've used this pic of Jeremy meeks

Imago0091182008w

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15099
Both are 10/10 to women tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gargantuan, Boxingfan and 2 others
Closest mog battle to date imo

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6963
Jon appealmogs as long as he has a stubble because more high class and white. Also brutal hairmog

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 756
Jon appealmogs as long as he has a stubble because more high class and white. Also brutal hairmog
Probably right but both him and Meeks are perfect to women so it’s all about preference

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
He doesn’t appeal mog. If Jon was arrested and had his mugshot uploaded do you think he would have blown up like Meeks? And even if you think he does, do you think it would have been on that same level?

The answer is no.

Honestly Jon doesn’t even have a lot of appeal to begin with. This is him just last year.
6C7F1855 C0FE 4991 9E41 AA4E60865571

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, AscendingHero and Deleted member 15099
He doesn’t appeal mog. If Jon was arrested and had his mugshot uploaded do you think he would have blown up like Meeks? And even if you think he does, do you think it would have been on that same level?
Autism.
Do you think Hexum or brad Pitt would have blown up with a mugshot? No.
But they still appealmog meeks to death.
And I can tell you for 100% Meeks wouldn’t have blown up without his eye color
The answer is no.

Honestly Jon doesn’t even have a lot of appeal to begin with. This is him just last year.
6c7f1855-c0fe-4991-9e41-aa4e60865571-jpeg.1409788
Jon looks more high class and has this playful charming look and behaviour girls love. Meeks looks and sounds like a drug dealer when speaking
F4E477E2 9E1F 4D15 A0B7 B388C20FDAEE
C91243E0 A72C 42F3 BB19 26B9E6082B2B

Brutal voicemog. Meeks sounds low iq

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Gargantuan
The only thing Jon has over him is hair

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Frank Jack
Do you think Hexum or brad Pitt would have blown up with a mugshot? No
Definitely could and would especially Pitt.

But he does his eye color. Cope more.

Jon looks more high class and has this playful charming look and behaviour girls love. Meeks looks and sounds like a drug dealer when speaking
Bad boy drug dealer >>> playful charmer aka cuck.

This is known.

• +1
Definitely could and would especially Pitt.
Maybe but what is this argument even about? Prime Chico also appealmo has Meeks to death and he for sure wouldn’t have blow up because his coloring is to boring
Bad boy drug dealer >>> playful charmer aka cuck.

This is known.
Cope exactly the opposite.
Maybe if you want to attract low class sluts.
But if you want to attract attractive women being charming and playful mogs extremely hard

• +1
Maybe but what is this argument even about? Prime Chico also appealmo has Meeks to death and he for sure wouldn’t have blow up because his coloring is to boring
It’s about appeal. You’re essentially guessing that Jon haappeal but we know first hand the levels of Meeks appeal which was worldwide. It’s factual evidence vs assumption. And that’s why I brought up the mugshot because that’s evidence of it.

And I’m not sure Chico appeal mogs. To JB’s sure but Meeks appeals to women 21+ and up and especially appeal mogs Chico to hell when it comes to non-white foids.

I guess I don’t understand people bringing up appeal when it comes to Meeks. For other non whites sure, but Meeks? Yeah useless

Cope exactly the opposite.
Maybe if you want to attract low class sluts.
But if you want to attract attractive women being charming and playful mogs extremely hard
Bro no. Have you ever been outside? The bad boys and low class niggas get the hottest foids. This has always been the case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561
It’s about appeal. You’re essentially guessing that Jon haappeal but we know first hand the levels of Meeks appeal which was worldwide. It’s factual evidence vs assumption. And that’s why I brought up the mugshot because that’s evidence of it.
I don’t guess anything it’s pretty obv that Jon definitely has high appeal. His insta account has 3.1 million Followers. That’s extreme for a male model.
Meeks has just 1.6 million followers.
And I know that Instagram followers don’t necessarily mean more appeal but they are an indicator of it.
And I don’t need an evidence like a mugshot blow up in order to know that Jon has high appeal. He is tall has a good looking and masculine face. So of corse he has appeal.
And I’m not sure Chico appeal mogs. To JB’s sure but Meeks appeals to women 21+ and up and especially appeal mogs Chico to hell when it comes to non-white foids.
Prime Chico mogs also for women 21+.
Don’t forget the skull and height mog.
I guess I don’t understand people bringing up appeal when it comes to Meeks. For other non whites sure, but Meeks? Yeah useless
of corse he has appeal but the reason he blowed up in a prison isn’t because of his appeal but because of his exotic looks.
As I said Someone with equal or better appeal like Chico wouldn’t have blow up because he looks too ordinary. So this whole prison blow up argument is irrelevant.
Bro no. Have you ever been outside? The bad boys and low class niggas get the hottest foids. This has always been the case.
Being charming and playful doesn’t neglect being a bad boy.
And being a bad boy doesn’t only mean being a drug dealer criminal

Jeremy facemogs but Jon has better eyebrows

I don’t guess anything it’s pretty obv that Jon definitely has high appeal. His insta account has 3.1 million Followers. That’s extreme for a male model.
Meeks has just 1.6 million followers.
And I know that Instagram followers don’t necessarily mean more appeal but they are an indicator of it.
IG followers mean nothing especially when you were tryna argue with me about Harry styles vs Chico and Maher and would have said some bullshit cope if I brought up Styles IG followers. Don’t even lie either.

But anyway Zach Cox only has 487k followers and that’s with TikTok halo too yet he appeals mogs everyone. It’s best we don’t bring up IG followers in mog battles especially when you got niggas like Maher with under 40k.

And I don’t need an evidence like a mugshot blow up in order to know that Jon has high appeal. He is tall has a good looking and masculine face. So of corse he has appeal.
No but you need evidence to say he has more appeal than Meeks.

Prime Chico mogs also for women 21+.
Don’t forget the skull and height mog.
Hmmmmm not sure but I won’t argue it.

of corse he has appeal but the reason he blowed up in a prison isn’t because of his appeal but because of his exotic looks.
Exotic looks can be appeal and Meeks case it’s part of his appeal. If Meeks just looked exotic but not actually good looking he wouldn’t have blown up.
Being charming and playful doesn’t neglect being a bad boy.
And being a bad boy doesn’t only mean being a drug dealer criminal
Jon isn’t bad boy even still.

A lot of bad boys are usually criminals or nearing that edge from. Although I could just be talking from personal experience

• +1
If we judge from these 2 pics, then Jon mogs. But overall Meeks is bit better looking, despite having 0 hair

Autism.
Do you think Hexum or brad Pitt would have blown up with a mugshot? No.
But they still appealmog meeks to death.

View attachment 1409802View attachment 1409803

View attachment 1409807
Brutal voicemog. Meeks sounds low iq

Jon has good colouring too